"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I don't quite think Flame Horogium 230DS is Going to be a great stamina type
I would suggest Burn Pegasus II AD145WD (yes I saw it on the other posts) Because DS isn't working very well on 230 tried it

EDIT:Though I've come to think about the unbalanced ring of Horogium .... Ehhh
Still not
Edit: Meh th!nk you win I loose
See your own avatar for a response, there: you are not fit to post here, if that is what you recommend given the parts you see.

As for your post, Vanguardmetrcs: This thread is not a "post your own combos" thread, it is a thread in which you post the parts you have and people provide you with the best combinations you can make. I'd suggest reading the new user guide in my signature, also.
Ok thanks, I am really new, so I don't really know anything Tongue_out I'll get started on that user guide Grin
While th!nk has already corrected you guys, I'll probably get to combo making-
@minime10-
Attack- Gravity Perseus CH120/D125/R145R²F
Defense- Diablo ____(OK th!nk, what CW should be use now???) R145/S125R²F (May seem like an Attack type, but is technically known as anti-attack; something that counters Attackers. And believe me, its quite awesome at that).
Stamina- Earth Gasher/Pegasus II AD145WD
It is the best stamina combo he could possibly make and is actually quite a good one for the meta he seems to be in.
Earth Gasher AD145WD happens to be a great combo when Duo and Phantom are unobtainable... It works very well...
(Mar. 26, 2012  6:04 AM)th!nk Wrote: As for your post, Vanguardmetrcs: This thread is not a "post your own combos" thread, it is a thread in which you post the parts you have and people provide you with the best combinations you can make. I'd suggest reading the new user guide in my signature, also.

The OP does say to post your best attempt at a combo, but it is true that it isn't the main idea of this topic.
Can you make any stamina and/or defense combos with
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD by itself is a fair stamina type. Get Earth or Basalt for it...
Can anyone make a combo out of these parts? Thanks,

Fushion Wheel: Lightning, Meteo, Gravity, Rock, Grand, Storm, Ray, Inferno, Cyber, Torch (booo..) , Night, Flame, Earth, Dark, Screw

Energy Ring: Saggitario, Meteo L Drago Assault, Cetus, Tempo, Leone II, Pegasus, Gil, Byxis, Wolf, Aquario, L-Drago, Bull, Orso, Perseus,

Spintrack: DF145, 145, 85, 90, UW145, 230, 100, 105 , AD145, D125, WD145 ,

Performance Tip : FS, WD, R2F , RF, WD , ES, WB (Worn out, works like a attack type), MF , CS, F? (It's on the Ultimate Gravity Perseus Attack ) , RS,

My current bey : Earth Bull AD145WD

Any new beys I should make or improve on my current bey?
I would change your current Bey to: Earth Aquario AD145WD, just because Aquario has better weight distribution and is good on Earth.
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:15 AM)epicblayder Wrote: Can anyone make a combo out of these parts? Thanks,

Fushion Wheel: Lightning, Meteo, Gravity, Rock, Grand, Storm, Ray, Inferno, Cyber, Torch (booo..) , Night, Flame, Earth, Dark, Screw

Energy Ring: Saggitario, Meteo L Drago Assault, Cetus, Tempo, Leone II, Pegasus, Gil, Byxis, Wolf, Aquario, L-Drago, Bull, Orso, Perseus,

Spintrack: DF145, 145, 85, 90, UW145, 230, 100, 105 , AD145, D125, WD145 ,

Performance Tip : FS, WD, R2F , RF, WD , ES, WB (Worn out, works like a attack type), MF , CS, F? (It's on the Ultimate Gravity Perseus Attack ) , RS,

My current bey : Earth Bull AD145WD

Any new beys I should make or improve on my current bey?

Woo! I haven't done this in a while, people have been stealing the responses!

Attack: Lightning L Drago UW145RF/R2F, Gravity Perseus UW145RF/R2F
Defense: Earth AnyEnergyRing 85/230 CS/RS
Stamina: the combo you already use!

Tah-dah!
Will MF work better than Rubber tips? MF has great stamina for a attack bey but it doesn't have good smash attack
(Mar. 27, 2012  2:51 AM)epicblayder Wrote: Will MF work better than Rubber tips? MF has great stamina for a attack bey but it doesn't have good smash attack

Generally it lacks the speed and power of rubber tips and stamina isn't important to attackers, however, it works quite well with Flash. That's about it though.

By the way, Gravity Perseus (Attack) comes with an F tip (other than the one from Random Booster 7 which comes with BD145XF).

@Shaba: Put Bull on the Defense Combo and probably Aquario on his stamina combo, though either one works for both. Also, D125 on the Gravity combo.
epicblayder- Adding to what th!nk said, MF has been extremely useful in certain things, and other than Flash, it also finds use in Gravity BD145MF; something that is outdated for now, but yeah. Smile
Also, do you have Twisted? I see Tempo there, but no Twisted? Did Hasbro release Tempo in some Special Pack of their's now? Or did you lose your Twisted?
I lost my twisted Unhappy I could've made great combo's with it
Also, I only have one Earth metal and I'm going to keep it on my Stamina one, which metal should I use for my defence?
If you only have one Earth wheel, and those are your others, I think (and I need someone to fix me if I'm wrong) that maybe Grand would be next? I know Grand has some Recoil, but looking at his other stuff, that's pretty much all I see...
Grand is REEEEEEEALLLY light, plus recoil. Um, fail? That's the complete opposite of Defense, last time I checked. Maybe he can use a spin equalizer as Stamina, or make an anti- attack somehow. I dunno. -.-
Oh pleeaaassseee epicblayder...
If you can use Earth for both, its better for you... You actually have nothing else usable for Defense, and you'd be quite disappointed with the non-Earth combos we give to you. Smile
Only if you hadn't lost Twisted...
(Mar. 27, 2012  1:20 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Grand is REEEEEEEALLLY light, plus recoil. Um, fail? That's the complete opposite of Defense, last time I checked. Maybe he can use a spin equalizer as Stamina, or make an anti- attack somehow. I dunno. -.-

I've told you more than once to stop posting in this thread, you lack the required knowledge to do so and actually be helpful and not waste our time correcting you. Grand is his next best defense wheel, Dark might also work as effectively.

But, Jan is right, just swap the earth when needed, epicblayder...
Sorry, I must have a wierd Grand. Shutting up now. :*
Good combos please

MW's:
Phantom,Death,Scythe,Diablo,Kreis,Beat,Basalt

CW's:
Orion,Quetzacoalt,Kronos,Nemesis,Cygnus,Lynx,Bull,Aquario,Kerbecs,Cancer

Track's:
230,BD145,AD145,125,85,T125,90,85,R145,S130,

Bottom's:
XGrin,BGrin, PD,WD,DS,R2F,RF,RS,RSF,CS
SD,MF,MB,D,RDF,EDS,
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid458814

You could have done that yourself. Although it might not be updated, it lists all the combos you can use from the parts you have now.
But anyways, your stamina combo would be something along the lines of phantom aquario ad145 wd and defense would be death bull bd145 Rdf/rs/Rsf/cs pretty obvious as nobody said, but yeah, I guess this is build me a combo, so if you post your parts, a combo must be recommended!!