Lighting L Drago BD145 Rf
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
Gravity Perseus D125 RF/R2F

Adding to those
Basalt Kerbecs 230 D
Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS
Lightning L-Drago CH120/100 RF/R2F
Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD
Even though Gravity D125 is good, a more effective setup may make use of an R145 or H145 track. Smile
What's the best combination with Flash? If one hasn't been decided yet, then what are the top three so far?
The best one so far seems to be MF Flash ?Bull? R145/CH120RF. Not sure about the Bull part.
I think escolpio is the best for flash, what about gb145 rf
The Flash testing on its discussion shows 120/125-height Tracks to be most effective, and Escolpio to be best for dealing with tall opponents.
ay. I just went to target and got 3 new beys:Hell Kerbecs,Flame Byxis,Evil Befall. Any combinations i can use with these?
If you list ALL the parts you own we can help you
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:44 PM)spoodog20 Wrote: ay. I just went to target and got 3 new beys:Hell Kerbecs,Flame Byxis,Evil Befall. Any combinations i can use with these?

You could make Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD. It was a pretty good stamina combo before, its now outdated though. Its still okay.
(Mar. 22, 2012  9:27 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: The Flash testing on its discussion shows 120/125-height Tracks to be most effective, and Escolpio to be best for dealing with tall opponents.

No, that's completely inaccurate. Do not spread false information. The track effectiveness at this point is extremely unclear, and there have only been a few tests with escolpio, nothing that could prove it to be better.
Sorry, I saw a high win rate on tests at that height on the forum, and was told Escolpio was best for Flash.
Hey I was wondering if anybody could build me a combo. I have:
Lightning L'Drago (Missing 100HF)
Meteo L'Drago DF105LRF
Gravity Perseus AD145
Phantom Orion BGrin
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (Hasbro Ver. So CS Sucks)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS x2
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Flame Byxis 230WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS x2
Bakushin Susanoo 90WF
Tornado Herculeo 105F
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Killer Befowl UW145EWD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS x2
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Counter Scorpio 145D

Spare Parts:
RF
C145
Lots of Metal Faces
1 MF-H
1 MF-F

Wanting a a Stamina Combo with BGrin and an attack combo with Blitz Unicorno but has a little more stamina than most attack type Beys
Phantom Bull 230WD Meteo L-Drago BGrin Basalt Kerbecks BD145CS for shadowfist
(Mar. 22, 2012  11:53 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Phantom Bull 230WD Meteo L-Drago BGrin Basalt Kerbecks BD145CS for shadowfist

But my CS is made by hasbro so it isnt like the TT CS where it is sharp
If its a CS tip it should be fine, unless its damaged or something else
(Mar. 23, 2012  12:02 AM)reggie yi Wrote: If its a CS tip it should be fine, unless its damaged or something else

Well see thats what I dont get. It has such poor stamina that its ridiculous.
CS has good stamina, I don't know what you are talking about..
Are you trying to compare it to WD or something? Because everything has poor stamina when compared to WD..
And that's a defense combo with Basalt, so even with a slightly aggro CS, it should be fine..or you could do what most normal people do and wear it down to where it's at its defensive prime.
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:21 AM)Universe² Wrote: CS has good stamina, I don't know what you are talking about..
Are you trying to compare it to WD or something? Because everything has poor stamina when compared to WD..

To be honest I dont really know whats up with mine cause it looks just like a plain RF bottom during performance... The plastic inside is also flat...
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:24 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote: To be honest I dont really know whats up with mine cause it looks just like a plain RF bottom during performance... The plastic inside is also flat...
How long have you been using it? Might just be extreme wear or something O_o
Either way though, I'd suggest getting a new one.
(Mar. 22, 2012  11:53 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Phantom Bull 230WD Meteo L-Drago B:D Basalt Kerbecks BD145CS for shadowfist

He didn't ask for the first or third combos and your B:D combo is horrible.

For you combo requests,
MF-F Phantom Aquario B:D, MF/MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85RF, reason I disobeyed what you said: Blitz has horrible stamina, so why ever even bother. An attack combo is for exactly that, attack. And Blitz is also excellent at that, attack. So why make a combo that doesn't capitalize on Blitz strong point, while trying to do something for it's weakest point?
(Mar. 23, 2012  12:00 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2012  11:53 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Phantom Bull 230WD Meteo L-Drago BGrin Basalt Kerbecks BD145CS for shadowfist

I was more referring to this earlier post
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:35 AM)Universe² Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:24 AM)ShadowFist237 Wrote: To be honest I dont really know whats up with mine cause it looks just like a plain RF bottom during performance... The plastic inside is also flat...
How long have you been using it? Might just be extreme wear or something Chocked_2

He didn't ask for the first or third combos and your BGrin combo is horrible.

For you combo requests,
MF-F Phantom Aquario BGrin, MF/MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85RF, reason I disobeyed what you said: Blitz has horrible stamina, so why ever even bother. An attack combo is for exactly that, attack. And Blitz is also excellent at that, attack. So why make a combo that doesn't capitalize on Blitz strong point, while trying to do something for it's weakest point?

This is true metal, wheels like blitz, variares, and fang show their strength in attack

I built a combo that was good. It had a metal face bolt, leone energy ring, burn metal fusion ring, 100 spin track, and spike/hole flat preformance tip.
(Mar. 23, 2012  2:46 AM)beyplayer44 Wrote: I built a combo that was good. It had a metal face bolt, leone energy ring, burn metal fusion ring, 100 spin track, and spike/hole flat preformance tip.

What parts do you have because burn is good in stamina, and both the Leone energy ring and HF/S tip are severely outclassed
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

How long have you been using it? Might just be extreme wear or something Chocked_2

For you combo requests,
MF-F Phantom Aquario BGrin, MF/MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85RF, reason I disobeyed what you said: Blitz has horrible stamina, so why ever even bother. An attack combo is for exactly that, attack. And Blitz is also excellent at that, attack. So why make a combo that doesn't capitalize on Blitz strong point, while trying to do something for it's weakest point?

This is true metal, wheels like blitz, variares, and fang show their strength in attack

Ok I see what you mean. I didnt really know that Blitz had poor stamina so before that I tried to make Blitz have some stamina to rely on if I don't win by KOs. But I agree with the Variares and Fang, both have high recoil and stamina wouldn't do them any good cause of that...
(Mar. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

For you combo requests,

Ok I see what you mean. I didnt really know that Blitz had poor stamina so before that I tried to make Blitz have some stamina to rely on if I don't win by KOs. But I agree with the Variares and Fang, both have high recoil and stamina wouldn't do them any good cause of that...
Actually, none of your suggestions were great. 230 isn't meant to be used with WD.
I actually understand what you tried to do with Blitz, but as you were told before, there is no point in increasing a pure attackers Stamina. There are various instances where an attacker may need a stamina upgrade, but this doesn't seem to be one of those.