"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
For Defense, Twisted Leone GB145/R145WB would be good.

(Mar. 19, 2012  11:25 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: Try EarthCetus 145WD Smile .

This is a good enough combo for stamina.
Would MF Diablo kerbecs 230 D or cs be a good combo
Yes but instead of D use CS
Hi guys! I love Pegasis really much! Can someone give me a combo for Bigbang Pegasis F:D either attack, defense and stamina? and give the reason too please :) I already had defense combo for my another pegasis (Wing Pegasis BD145CS). Thanks before guys :)
Big Bang Pegasis F : D isn't really good for any of its parts. Big Bang is recoily, F : D is hard to control, and Pegasis, well, you should know...
hey guys can i have some attack customs for my gravity perseus, i have most of the basic first wave parts and some second wave like cs from ray unicorno...i just dont have anything that high end like an 85, 90, or xf.
(Mar. 20, 2012  2:37 AM)BeyMaster-Jay Wrote: hey guys can i have some attack customs for my gravity perseus, i have most of the basic first wave parts and some second wave like cs from ray unicorno...i just dont have anything that high end like an 85, 90, or xf.

Well try MF gravity Perseus(counter mode) wing 105 r2f or rf, rf is suggested
I need a combo that will beat hades fireblaze 145 WD I have no 4D beys because i live in Australia. My parts are
Galaxy pegausaus W105 R2F
Flame Libra T125 ES
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Meteo Ldrago LW105 LF
Hades kerbecs BD145 DS
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Ray Striker D125 CS
Flame Byixes 230 WD
Rock Leone 145 WB
MF Counter Leone D125 B Video Game Version
Ultimate Meteo Ldrago Rush 145 SF
Lightning Ldrago 100 HF
Evil Gemios DF 145 FS
MF Lightning L-Drago 100 R2F, MF Gravity Destroyer D125 R2F and Twisted Tempo 230 D/AD145 WD can easily beat that combo. You can also use Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD against it in boost mode if you want..
MF-H Duo Cancer S130CS
This is an Amazing combo
Ugh! Too much of spam in the last two pages....

(Mar. 20, 2012  1:30 AM)BlitzMaster Wrote: Yes but instead of D use CS

Man! Come on guys, you should know that you can improve a person's combo only after knowing their parts. And you must follow that procedure. Smile

beymaster- Jay- All basic parts? We do not know what are these 'basic parts'. Mind listing them? Smile

reggie yi and UchihaBlader- I am sorry to say guys, but those combos aren't that good. reggie yi, I wonder what made you go for W105, even after he seemingly had better parts. Smile
@Uchiha Blader- I wonder who were you replying to by mentioning that combo... The first half of the combo is spot on! Perfect! Grin But-
Look at SWD testing. It is not good!

@N0body- Well, even though people call it overrated, maybe it still is quite powerful(at least against Hades Fireblaze)- MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF. Smile
So maybe, this might be a better combo. I am not entirely sure though, as people recently called it a highly overrated combo...
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:07 AM)Hades ldrago Wrote: I need a combo that will beat hades fireblaze 145 WD I have no 4D beys because i live in Australia. My parts are cs
Galaxy pegausaus W105 R2F
Flame Libra T125 ES
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Ray Gil 100 RSF
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Meteo Ldrago LW105 LF
Hades kerbecs BD145 DS
Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Ray Striker D125 CS
Flame Byixes 230 WD
Rock Leone 145 WB
MF Counter Leone D125 B Video Game Version
Ultimate Meteo Ldrago Rush 145
Lightning Ldrago 100 HF
Evil Gemios DF 145 FS

Use MF twisted bull 230 cs

hey guys, quick question, im using a grand Ldrago SW145 R2F, and my only prob is the spin, it doesnt have much stamina, and in my opinion can use more weight. Can any of you recommend what i can switch with? ty
First off, its an illegal combination...
And, that is a complete a mismatch.
May I know your parts please, so that I can help you better. Smile
i only just started, that bey was given to me by my friend who got majorly busted with unmentionables, so i got it from him, thats an exact quote of what he said to me in fb, i can easily buy new beys so can you please just tell me a good combination Grin
Well, check out the Competitive Metal Fight Combos thread...
And yes, you are kinda tricked, as your friend gave you a completely illegal combination...
Heya guys, these are the viable parts I have:
Metal wheels: diablo, duo, wing, l drago guardian, gravity and earth
Not too bothered bout cw
Spin tracks: 230, gb145, 90, df105, s130, 105, 130
Perf. Tips: wd, r2f, lrf, f, ms, mb, wf
I would appreciate it if I could get a decent stamina combo, and also a combo that is easily capable of taking out twisted bull 230 wd in a hasbro stadium, preferably stamina because I have a hasbro stadium and ko's are kinda rare...
@ Funny Bunny:
Duo Aquario/Bull/Cancer 230WD will be you best bet.

EDIT: wait, no... 230*D* is good... 90WD would be better.
Funny Bunny
Attack:MF Gravity Perseus S130/90 R2F/LRF
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario GB145 MB
Stamina: Duo Aquario 90/DF105 WD

Clear Wheels actually matter a lot in the current meta. You really should list them. Anyway, try getting a hold of a BD145 and CS which could greatly improve your defense combo, as well as an AD145 which would make your stamina combo a lot better. The Duo stamina combo could easily beat Twisted Bull 230 WD, even though the track you have isn't that good. Plus, 230 and WD are terrible together, because those two paired along with Twisted is one of the most unbalanced combo in the metagame. I would tell your friend to abandon WD with 230. If you ever want to use attack in a Hasbro Stadium just change the performance tip of the attack combo to F or WF.

@dude_31415
NEVER recommend WD with 230. NEVER.
Its really easy to beat. You can use Duo 230 WD although D is better. Then, L-Drago Guardian and Gravity can also helpin left spin on S130 WD. So yeah.. Try these out.. In a Hasbro stadium these should work well.
I did testing, and Earth Aquario ____WD beats many Basalt combos consistently. It's not as good a choice as various other anti-Basalt combos, since Earth hasn't been TT in forever, but still interesting.
Also, @N0body...
Are you sure Gravity/Guardian can easily hit 230-height people at 130? I thought 145 was best for hitting 230 (other than TH170 and 230 itself.) I know he only has GB145, but still...
Not too sure since I dont have 230 but I feel that since Basalt is on WD, it may lose balance earlier. However, it may turn out to be wrong. In that case, Duo is the best MW to use.
one combo I know is burn gemios ed135 es
another is the one my name is based poison wolf 105 ms or wd
I will check the combos and get back here to say if they are atack defence stamina or balance
(Mar. 20, 2012  7:08 PM)poison wolf Wrote: one combo I know is burn gemios ed135 es
another is the one my name is based poison wolf 105 ms or wd
I will check combos and get back here to say if they are atack defence stamina or balance

This is not a thread for posting random combinations that you think are good. This thread is for posting your parts and having people who actually know what things are good by repeated, verified testing of combinations answer you.
gemios is stamina
and wolf with ms tip is balance and with wd tip defence