"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 11, 2012  11:51 AM)legendjack Wrote: Is Earth Sagittario a good Stamina/Defense combo?

in early 2011..yes it is..(depending on your tip as well)
by now..it is easily KO by heavy attackers like Vari Ares, Blitz, Beat,ETC..
but it would be still a decent stamina MW..
the spin track is GB145 and the tip is WB.
(Mar. 11, 2012  12:17 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  11:51 AM)legendjack Wrote: Is Earth Sagittario a good Stamina/Defense combo?

in early 2011..yes it is..(depending on your tip as well)
by now..it is easily KO by heavy attackers like Vari Ares, Blitz, Beat,ETC..
but it would be still a decent stamina MW..

(Mar. 11, 2012  12:38 PM)legendjack Wrote: the spin track is GB145 and the tip is WB.
What Benjohadi said still stands true, it was a good combo but can't stand up to todays generation of attackers.
Funny bunny has wide defence, cant he use that in a stamina combo, wd is top tier for stamina, and bearing in mind we are playing in hasbro stadiums he could use wd effectively with duo
And what track do you plan to use? 85? DF105?
Not that good, but go ahead and try! Smile
(Mar. 11, 2012  10:05 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: the best combo you would have is the defense combo listed by BeyHyperKiLLer..you can use it for both defense and stamina..BD145 would "GRIND" the opposing bey's stamina
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
No, BD145 wouldn't.

Funny Bunny has a few more beys that he has not listed, he has a 105 so that would be decent with wd
i want to compete in a brazilian local tournament, and i have a combo that i think is good: lightning l-drago d125 cs (my cs have more stamina than a rf and more speed than a r2f or a lrf)
i have other parts from galaxy pegasus, ldl, ray unicorno, hyper aquario.
i have to ,ake a modification in my combo or it's good?
I believe you're actually set. Don't think you need any help with it. Wink Good luck.

If you are participating inside of a Hasbro stadium, you might want to consider switching to an HF.
probably, in this tournament the battles will be in burning firestrike or pegasus thunder whip stadium (hasbro).
i don't have a hf, but i have a f tip. it's good too?

in a hasbro tournament, beys with a home made paint can compete?

(sorry for the bad english)
F, not so good, if, ur cs is quite aggressive but still has good stamina use tat
I have been building my collection for a little while, and would like to know if I have the proper parts to construct any beyblades of ATTACK, DEFENSE, or STAMINA, I have:

FACEBOLTS:
13 Plastic Facebolts
1 Metal Facebolt

CLEAR RINGS
1 Orso
1 Bull
1 Capricorn
2 Virgo
1 Byxis
3 Pegasus
1 Lacerta
1 Eagle
1 Saggitario
1 L-Drago
1 Destroyer
1 Aquario
1 Unicorno
1 Geminos

METAL RINGS
2 Earth
1 Rock
1 Night
1 Dark
1 Inferno
1 Thermal
1 Poison
1 Fury
1 Gravity
1 Flame
2 Storm (1 is worn)
1 Lightning (very slightly worn)
1 Cyber (worn)
1 Evil
1 Ray

SPIN TRACKS
4 105
1 100
2 D125
1 145
2 DF145
1 GB145
1 C145
1 WA130
1 AD145
1 WD145
1 H145
1 CH120

PERFORMANCE TIPS
2 HF
2 WD
2 BS
1 S
1 SD (Very slightly worn)
1 HFS
1 SF
1 JB
1 CS
1 RS
Attack: MF-Gravity Destroyer 100/D125/CH120 HF, MF-Lightning L-Drago 100/D125/CH120 HF
Defense: MF-Earth Bull/Aquario AD145/GB145 CS/RS
Stamina: Earth Bull/Aquario AD145 WD

You have ok parts, but for Attack, try to get more powerful attack wheels (VariAres, Blitz, Flash) and RF and/or R2F. For Defense, try to get metal wheels such as Twisted, Death, or Duo. BD145 and TH170 are great defense tracks. For Stamina, try to get Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, or Duo Uranus.
Very nice recommendations Crab Commando! Glad to see you starting out with very high quality posts! Smile
I'd steer clear of AD145 for Defense but I've not seen such solid recommendations from someone with such a low post count in a long time.

Keep it up Smile
I want an attack combo with a little stamina i have a ray striker D125CS (Worn Bottom) Poison Pegasis ED145JB And a Fury Capricorn 100HF (completely no tip on HF)
Ray Striker D125 CS is actually fine as it is as an Attack type, but 100 on it will work just fine, too.
Yea but as i said the cs bottom is very worn literally every time i launch it i have to push it bak out so it really has no stamina but that was a great combo though
CS is actually a very good defensive tip, but Crab Commando was right in saying that it can be used for attack. Once it gets worn to the point of what you're doing, it's advisable to stop using it for attack types.

I'd try picking up a Strongest Blader Set if you have access to Takara Tomy, or a Spiral Capricorn if you're a Hasbro-only blader. Switch the Capricorn CW for Pisces, Horogium/Tempo or Uranus (first two are Hasbro-released) and you got a very nice attack type w/ plenty of stamina.
Can someone make good Stamina Defense and Attack combos out of these parts

Face:MF2's

MW:
Burn,Hell,Gravity,Killer,Meteo,Galaxy,Pegasis,Ba
salt,Grand,Ray,Flame,Libra,Light​hing,Beat,Rock,
Screw,Kreis,Poison,Counter,Cyber,Diablo,Scythe

CW:
Cancer,Kerbecs,Perseus,Beafowl,L-DragoII,Pegasis,Horogium,Ketos,Unicorn,Gil,Libra,Byxis,L-DragoI,Lynx,Bull,Capricorn,Girrafe,Cygnus,Aquario,Escolpio,Nemesis,Kronos

Track:
230,BD145,AD145,UW145,LF105,W105,85,145,W105,D125,100,105,T125,90,85,H145,R145,S130,

Tip:
PD,WD,DS,WD,EWD,LF,R2F,RF,WD,RS,ES,RSF,HF,CS
SD,MF,WB,MB,D,EDS,XGrin
Thx Before
Added Scythe and Kronos
@Djalu I can only give you defence, someone else can do Stamina.

Defence: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago(LLD's mode should be in Upper Mode) BD145RF, I think LRF works better.
Basalt Aquario AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Id say

Scythe Cygnus BD145EWD

That would be your best bet.
(Mar. 12, 2012  12:09 PM)Demon Wrote: Id say

Scythe Cygnus BD145EWD

That would be your best bet.

BD145 Scrapes on EWD, Kronos is the best CW for Scythe by a long way.

So, no. EDS is the only tip for BD145 in stamina.

As for everyone else, he has Diablo guys. Diablo is way better than basalt for defense, and is great at anti-attack as well.

Djalu:

Anti-Attack*: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs R145/BD145R2F:
STA: Scythe Kronos AD145EWD

*Use in place of defense, it's far more effective. Diablo loses to other defense types anyway, but with R2F it can handle stamina types (especially on R145), and does better against attackers due to the way it defends usually being enhanced by this.

If you use R145 on it, you do a little worse against attack (not a biiiig deal) and do much, much better against Stamina (and weaker defense combinations). In that case you *could* also use BD145EDS for Stamina, as well as having Diablo as an attacker, seeing as you don't have any better wheels for it.

So..
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs R145R2F and Scythe Kronos AD145EWD/BD145EDS (up to you there) is what I'd use.
^ The master just entered the conversation Tongue_out ^

But I though Aquario was good on Scythe? Or am I mistaken on my clear wheel's again lol. I was under the impression that Kronos was too light and oddly shaped to work well on Scythe or any other metal wheel. Or is that it has synergy with Scythe, because it seems that most 4D CW's work well on their designated MW (possibly because 4D beys have been designed with more detail in mind)