"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I believe ur WB and SD are fake, thus, in WBO tournaments (and most other tournaments) those are illegal. So if you want a combo for a tournament, those pieces are off the list. They are practically useless
Wait, i thought there was a metal wb but i'm pretty sure the metal sd is fake
No, I think u r confused between that and MB. If he means MB, I am wrong
oh yes, your right, sorry, but maybe he means mb, how can he have lightning but not l drago, unless he traded it, that leaves his lightning useless which was his only top part in the hasbro metagame
I very much doubt he is talking about MB. Since he said thin WB made of metal. Also he doesn't have Poison, Giraffe, S130, any parts from the Ultimate DX Set and i HIGHLY doubt that he has the Japanese Special Limited Edition Beyblade Metal Fight DVD Set that comes with a limited edition Gravity Perseus (Defense) S130 MB.
(Mar. 10, 2012  7:21 PM)Storm Eagle Wrote: please build me best possible combo of attack defense stamina and balance
my parts are :-

Face Bolts - i have 3

Energy Rings - Sagittario , Pegasus , Perseus .

Fusion Wheels - burn , Flame , galaxy , lightening , dark , gravity .

Spin Tracks - D145 , AD145 , 145 , W105 .

Performance Tips - WD , metal SD (SD made of metal) , thin WB made of metal
EDIT: BeyHyperKiLLer has a better combo suggestion.

No, he could use Burn Pegasis AD145 WD. AD145 is one of the best track's for stamina. However the combo is still outclassed.
MF Beat Lynx H145R2F is fairly useful as a Beat H145 combo.
which metal wheel should be used in attack? Forbidden, Ray, or screw?
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:54 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: which metal wheel should be used in attack? Forbidden, Ray, or screw?

They all suck, but Screw is the best of them. Make sure to use Pisces, Horogium, or Uranus as the Clear Wheel, though, its slopes need to be exposed, also use a really low track.

(Mar. 11, 2012  3:58 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:54 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: which metal wheel should be used in attack? Forbidden, Ray, or screw?

They all suck, but Screw is the best of them. Make sure to use Pisces, Horogium, or Uranus as the Clear Wheel, though, its slopes need to be exposed, also use a really low track.
all right thanks

What Combos Can I use Oh yeah and To use for tournaments with stadiums like Tornado stadium Or such
Faces:
You'll get the point here
MF-Hx1
MF-MP (Metalb face - Rim- MEtal and Core- Plastic ) (sorry The metel core broke)
MF-L
Clear Wheels:
Byxis
Kerbecs
Meteo x 4
Giraffe
Sagittario
Capricorn
Phoenix
Pegasis II
Cancer
Horogium
Gemios
Perseus
Escolpio x2
Metal wheels:
Basalt
Hell
Flame x2
Galaxy x 3
Rock
Meteo x 3
Gravity
Screw
Galaxy
Killer
Track:
W105
LW105
D125
R145
BD145
AD145
(I'm too lazy to put how many tracks there is)
Tips :
MF
HF
CS x2
WB
B
DS
WD x 3
SF
RF x 3
R2F
LRF
LF x2
I tried this combos:
Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (But Alas It got attacked and the CS strongly slowed down the spin Unhappy I need help on the Tip)
Screw Horogium D125XF (Srsly XF is much more greater)
Burn Pegasis II AD145DS
I NEED TOURNAMENT COMBOS
It needs to survive this Stadiums
TT stadium
Attacks stadium
Square stadium
And please label where It can be greatly used (meaning What stadium can it be used LEGITLY )

Sorry for the long post

Attack: MF-H Gravity Perseus D125 R2F/MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 MF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS (If Calm)
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Cancer AD145 WD/Hell Kerbecs/Cancer BD145 WD
(Mar. 11, 2012  12:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: MF Beat Lynx H145R2F is fairly useful as a Beat H145 combo.

Agreed that the combo is better than most others made before the release of Beat, but in todays meta, Beat is, for the most part, a one hit wonder, that works well only in the combo- Beat GB145RF.

@bakumj- As l can see, you were told by th!nk that H145 isn't bad.
He is completely correct, but in your case, it may not hold true.... With no RFs and MFs to handle the massive recoil produced by H145, it might be bad for you... But remember, it is by no means a bad part.
Then again, as th!nk said, you shouldn't even be using attack in SVS...
Please Use just A Part once I need to use it in the tournaments that can withstand TT stadium (No offense K?)
Attack stadium square stadium thank you for your help
Thank you to:
BeyHyperKiLLer
Janstarblast
Benjohadi
Edit: Meh I putted the quotes away and thank you for all the clearing up
Edit #2: I thought Every Round you can't change Except for
CH120 and TH170
Use the 1st Gravity Attack combo(or add R145 to it), keep the Defense combo suggested to you, and for Stamina.... That's a problem....
I'll look into that one later, as I am sleepy right now...
Please don't quote long posts. There was no need.

But once you have used a bey in one battle, you can use the same part in another battle by grabbing your tool, screwing off the face, clicking off the tip, put different parts together, screw the face back on, click the tip back in, put the tool back down, and hey, presto! You used the same part in a different bey!

But if you really don't want to use the same parts then:

Attack: MF-M Gravity Perseus D125 R2F
Defense MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
Stamina: Burn Cancer AD145 WD

Done! Stupid

EDIT: Beat by Janstarblast!
ajdiaz
mmm...try play around with your CS more until the outer rubber is a bit worn...then..it wont has the effect that you did..
the best combo you would have is the defense combo listed by BeyHyperKiLLer..you can use it for both defense and stamina..BD145 would "GRIND" the opposing bey's stamina
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
mean while..you can try spin steal against semi stamina-defense combo like Duo/Basalt/Death based combos..
Meteo L Drago or Gravity Perseus D125 or AD145 WD
but it has only 50-50 chance..weak shoot would be helping..
against tall defense beys..
you can use..
MF-H Screw ____ 85 MF/RF
Screw/Gravity or Hell (but it cant even throw away Basalt out of the stadium) are the only attack MW you have..so dont expect much if you are using attack..the one listed are the only option..
(Mar. 11, 2012  10:05 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: ajdiaz
mmm...try play around with your CS more until the outer rubber is a bit worn...then..it wont has the effect that you did..
the best combo you would have is the defense combo listed by BeyHyperKiLLer..you can use it for both defense and stamina..BD145 would "GRIND" the opposing bey's stamina
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
mean while..you can try spin steal against semi stamina-defense combo like Duo/Basalt/Death based combos..
Meteo L Drago or Gravity Perseus D125 or AD145 WD
but it has only 50-50 chance..weak shoot would be helping..
against tall defense beys..
you can use..
MF-H Screw ____ 85 MF/RF
Screw/Gravity or Hell (but it cant even throw away Basalt out of the stadium) are the only attack MW you have..so dont expect much if you are using attack..the one listed are the only option..

I tried Screw Horogium D125XF Legitimate
And Of course because of that Bey I tried to use 125 on Gravity perseus 125R2F\
Thnx
oh wait 85 Tired LOL Ok then
At the down post
I cant understand The tournament's system yet
Thank you STEAL SPIN FTW ME GUSTA
-My Needed combos Closed (until I get a new bey)
(Mar. 11, 2012  9:50 AM)ajdiaz Wrote: Please Use just A Part once I need to use it in the tournaments that can withstand TT stadium (No offense K?)
Attack stadium square stadium thank you for your help
Thank you to:
BeyHyperKiLLer
Janstarblast\
Edit: Meh I putted the quotes away and thank you for all the clearing up
Edit #2: I thought Every Round you can't change Except for
CH120 and TH170
I never said change each round. I said each battle/match (Consist's of up to 5 rounds).

Hey guys, I am hopefully going to a tournament and I want a combo out of these beys please!
Earth virgo
Evil pisces
Burn fireblaze
Ultimate gravity destroyer
Diablo nemesis
duo Uranus
Winged pegasis
L drago guardian
I am not sure whether to use duo as a pure stamina wheel or a stamina/defense and I'm looking for mainly stamina combos and defense, but I'd also like to know if I can make a good spin stealing combo wiv LDG
Thanks guys!!
(Mar. 11, 2012  10:36 AM)Funny Bunny Wrote: Hey guys, I am hopefully going to a tournament and I want a combo out of these beys please!
Earth virgo
Evil pisces
Burn fireblaze
Ultimate gravity destroyer
Diablo nemesis
duo Uranus
Winged pegasis
L drago guardian
I am not sure whether to use duo as a pure stamina wheel or a stamina/defense and I'm looking for mainly stamina combos and defense, but I'd also like to know if I can make a good spin stealing combo wiv LDG
Thanks guys!!
other extra parts?you would mind to list all of you parts....i.e. tracks,bottom...
Funny bunny- If those are all you have, then honestly speaking, you seriously have almost nothing top tier....
You seriously need some nice tips...

Still, assuming you have those parts from the UDXS,
Diabolo Nemesis GB145/85LRF
And simply nothing else, honestly.
Get some nice tracks and tips...
Is Earth Sagittario a good Stamina/Defense combo?