yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: MF2 Blitz Unicorno 100RF, Beat Lynx GB145R2F
Defense: MF2 Basalt Aquario BD145CS, Basalt Aquario TH170CS
Stamina: Duo Bull AD145WD, Phantom Bull 85/230 WD
Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost mode)
Spin Stealer: MF2 Meteo L-Drago (Gaurdian?) BD145EDS
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:30 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: MF2 Blitz Unicorno 100RF, Beat Lynx GB145R2F
Defense: MF2 Basalt Aquario BD145CS, Basalt Aquario TH170CS
Stamina: Duo Bull AD145WD, Phantom Bull 85/230 WD
Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (boost mode)
Spin Stealer: MF2 Meteo L-Drago (Gaurdian?) BD145EDS

MF2 isn't a part, it's a set with an MF-M, and MF-L and a tool.

The rest of this is just hilariously inefficient part useage and a couple of combos that are just terrible, and show a very shallow understanding of competitive combinations and smart part usage in general.

Please do not continue to recommend combinations in this thread, your advice offers no more help than a simple look at the competitive combinations thread could offer anyone.
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes.

Well, Earth Bull AD145WD Isn't top tier, but Bull, AD145 and WD are, and Earth is quite good.

But now, probably Bull isn't the best CW to use now, is it?
Aquario and the like might still be better, no?

Not saying that Bull ain't top tier, just that there are better alternatives and hence Bull should be avoided to the extent possible (?)
Yes, aquario has better weight distribution than bull
Last time I checked, it went like this:

1. Aquario
2. Kerbecs/Unicorno II
3. Cancer/Cygnus(both extremely well-balanced, round, two-sided)
4. Bull

(Credits go to Hazel for this list).
One thing I don't understand is why ad145 is a good stamina track?
Some users tend to prefer Cancer to Aquario, though I personally like Aquario better.
(Feb. 28, 2012  5:29 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Yes.

Well, Earth Bull AD145WD Isn't top tier, but Bull, AD145 and WD are, and Earth is quite good.

But now, probably Bull isn't the best CW to use now, is it?
Aquario and the like might still be better, no?

Not saying that Bull ain't top tier, just that there are better alternatives and hence Bull should be avoided to the extent possible (?)

Correct, but it is still considered "top tier", if only for tradition's sake...

(Feb. 28, 2012  5:44 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Last time I checked, it went like this:

1. Aquario
2. Kerbecs/Unicorno II
3. Cancer/Cygnus(both extremely well-balanced, round, two-sided)
4. Bull

(Credits go to Hazel for this list).

Don't credit hazel for incorrect answers, as you have either missed the context or misunderstood him.
I've already told you not to answer questions in this thread, do not do so again.

(Feb. 28, 2012  5:51 PM)Funny Bunny Wrote: One thing I don't understand is why ad145 is a good stamina track?

This has been answered a few times, but I have already told one person off this post, so you're lucky.

The weight is more externally distributed than that of a normal 145 track, and it has better aerodynamics.
To everyone who answered my question (except th!nk) - I simply did not meed those... Smile
My question was only directed towards th!nk. Smile
And I got the answer I needed only from him. What you guys gave me was either incorrect, or something I already knew...
Thanks th!nk!
Would, say, Rock Cetus be any good for Upper Attack? Other than the possibility of trashing your CW, are there any good possibilities there?
Good Phantom combos?
@-Tech

MF-M phantom cygnus B : D
MF-H phantom aquario TH170 WD
TH170D and AD145WD would be better, B : D has a nasty habit of being inconsistent.
(Feb. 28, 2012  2:29 PM)th!nk Wrote: Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS, MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145RDF/CS (whichever mode is the 0 one).

Stamina: Phantom Cancer TH170D/AD145EWD, Scythe Kronos BD145EDS

Attack: MF-H Blitz UnicornoII 100/D125R2F (get a CH120), MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF

Spin Equalisers are a waste of time, and you don't have a CH120 for any XF combos. You could try LDrago Guardian BD145EDS or something, and use one of TH170D/AD145EWD on Scythe, or something, but eh.

You could really just use the competitive combos thread and check testing threads for most of this stuff, though.
Thanks for the quick reply. I did use the competitive MFB Combo's list to work out what combo's were the best, but as I said it always helps to have a second opinion. The list, is well a list. It doesn't rank beys in order from best to worse or anything, and although all the beys on there are good, its not precise as such. I came up with PhantomBullAD145WD, DuoUranusTH170RDF and BlitzUnicornII100R2F by looking at the list. It doesn't tell you Duo works better on BD145 than TH170, and Phantom on TH170 than AD145, which is why I needed a humans expert opinion. The guide is a good finger in the right direction, but should not be the only thing you rely on.

I only suggested spin-equal because I got eliminated from the last tourney by one (I know, the shame ;'( )

EDIT: Oh, and to you and DefStamina, I don't have a Kerbecs XD I got my two Hells from trade, as with my three BD145's and DS
(Feb. 28, 2012  10:45 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: TH170D and AD145WD would be better, B : D has a nasty habit of being inconsistent.

yeah but AD145 might wobble but TH170 you can change the hight.

The point of AD145 is that it provides superior stamina while allowing WD to safely wobble...

And yes, that is the purpose of having TH170, though 230D is just as viable.
The purpose of having TH170 is TH195.

So, by definition, no, 230 is not "just as viable".
@SDC: use UnicornoII or Aquario then, I didn't notice, haha.

(Feb. 28, 2012  7:29 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Would, say, Rock Cetus be any good for Upper Attack? Other than the possibility of trashing your CW, are there any good possibilities there?

You won't get effective Upper Attack out of any MFB. Escolpio is the best CW for low rock combos in my experience but rock is extremely outclassed.

(Feb. 29, 2012  12:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: The purpose of having TH170 is TH195.

THANKYOU!

Someone's finally caught on.
TH170 may be better, but 230 is in no way outclassed. That is all I'm trying to say...
Eh, honestly it pretty much is.
(Feb. 29, 2012  5:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: TH170 may be better, but 230 is in no way outclassed. That is all I'm trying to say...

230 cannot be 195. The most prominent height of TH170 is TH195.

Saying 230 is an okay substitute for TH195 is like saying 85 is a fine substitute for CH120.

Math, ya'll. Math

Really though, if an individual has TH170, it is fine to simply not even mention 230.
(Feb. 29, 2012  5:29 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2012  7:29 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Would, say, Rock Cetus be any good for Upper Attack? Other than the possibility of trashing your CW, are there any good possibilities there?

I was indicating that Cetus has a sloping angle to it that might be similar to the Upper Attack of plastics. Rock was simply an example of a MW that exposes the CW extremely well.
Cetus's shape isn't right for it. We were discussing upper attack in mfb in ask a question, get an answer today, might be worth reading, I covered a number of reasons why we don't see upper attack in mfb.
Im trying to make a balance/defense beyblade, meaning i want low recoil.
my current version is inferno leone DF145RS, any ideas for a better combo?
I own all the current hasbro beys released in the midwest america
A good wheel for defence is Basalt and Aquario is a good cw rs is good for pure defence but it has low stamina, that is why many people prefer cs, not sure about the spin track, maybe bd145, but that might floor scrape, if not gb145 is good for defence, so Basalt Aquario BD145/GB145 cs/rs