"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Um okay but why did you replace the track on the lightning attack combo when 100 is better?
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:36 PM)Universe² Wrote: Endurance Combos, Defense Combos, Attack Combos, and Compact Combos (if possible) with Galman, Driger G, Driger V2, Dragoon S, Dragoon V2
Repeation!
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:12 PM)Sry0fcr Wrote: So far we have:
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF (HF is pretty mashed)
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle 145WD
Ray Striker D125CS (CS is very calm)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Poison Scorpio M145Q
Inferno Gasher SW145SF
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F

Dark Libra was lost unfortunately, which is too bad because I liked the SD tip alot. I just received Spiral Capricorn 90MF and Gravity Destroyer Attack 130F is on the way.

I've been playing with Gravity Destroyer 90MF in counter mode but can't seem to reliably take down my son's Burn Fireblaze 135WD I can sometimes KO him but he usually OS me by a small margin. I'm hoping the Perseus attack clear wheel helps by adding a bit more attack power but how do I go about getting a bit more stamina without losing too much attack prowess? Anyway, any new/better combos for Hasbro (Striker Stadium)?
Well, trust me, Gravity Destroyer D125/90MF is the best to make in a Hasbro stadium. Remember, Gravity must be the attack version; in counter mode.
Burn's been known to "outspin almost anything". So, do not look for a Stamina upgrade. You actually need to increase Attack power, and simply not care for Stamina (OK, you must. But you are certainly getting enough Stamina by using MF over R²F). And come on, you might be stronger than your son! Tongue_out
Get a super-powerful launch, and knock his Fireblaze out! Go to the Beyblade Channel link you see above, and see the Sliding Shoot Tutorial. Every Attack blader needs to learn that.
For Defense, I'll go with Earth Pegasus II 145CS. I might ask you to get BD145 and Twisted Tempo, but according to Hasbro people, Twisted BD145CS loses too easily in Hasbro stadiums.

For Stamina, Earth Pegasus II AD145WD is decent.
(Feb. 01, 2012  3:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, trust me, Gravity Destroyer D125/90MF is the best to make in a Hasbro stadium. Remember, Gravity must be the attack version; in counter mode.
Burn's been known to "outspin almost anything". So, do not look for a Stamina upgrade. You actually need to increase Attack power, and simply not care for Stamina (OK, you must. But you are certainly getting enough Stamina by using MF over R²F). And come on, you might be stronger than your son! Tongue_out
Get a super-powerful launch, and knock his Fireblaze out! Go to the Beyblade Channel link you see above, and see the Sliding Shoot Tutorial. Every Attack blader needs to learn that.
For Defense, I'll go with Earth Pegasus II 145CS. I might ask you to get BD145 and Twisted Tempo, but according to Hasbro people, Twisted BD145CS loses too easily in Hasbro stadiums.

For Stamina, Earth Pegasus II AD145WD is decent.

Should I add a metal face to my Gravity combo? If so which is advisable and what affect would it have?

Twisted Tempo will be my next Hasbro purchase unless they release some 4D beys soon.
The MF will naturally add weight, and add some smash attack. It also decreases the recoil.

I would suggest adding one.

LOL, I usually never beat anyone.
Yes, add a Metal Face.
What a Metal Face does is(only the main functions),
For Attackers- It helps reduce recoil.
For Defenders- It adds weight.
For Stamina- One actually doesn't put MFs on Stamina types, as it may reduce Stamina. The reason is, Stamina types need more weight on the outside, than inside.

So, as yours is an attacker, it will help reduce recoil, and hence also avoid self-KOs. Smile
So, your Gravity will stay inside the stadium, wreck Fireblaze, and suffer less recoil.

EDIT- Beaten by Ryu.
Also, yes, a Twisted Tempo would do you good. I'd also suggest a Hades Kerbecs for BD145...
But as I said earlier, seems like the amazing Basalt BD145CS Defense combo doesn't work well in Hasbro stadiums... But still, BD145 is highly useful in other combos too.
ok any one tell me what i can do for both of these combos bassalt bull gb145 wd lld 100 r2f i have no mf and im using a hasbro bolt blast stadium ps i dopnt know why but thearmel virgo 140 fs has been domonating all the kids on the block and my lld 100 r2f cant even beat him also i use the rip gauge shooter for left sipn beys
Hi!
I need a good defense type out of these parts
hades kerbeks
fang leone
rock aries
earth virgo
gravity perseus
flame byxis
Defense: Hades Kerbecs BD145WD

this would be the best combo for what you have since Fang is no good for defense
Hi guys, I really need advice.
Are these combos good?
PS. I don't have any Metal Faces or 4d beys.

Attack:
Lightning L drago 100 RF
Lightning L drago BD145 RF

Defense:
Earth Aquario GB145 CS

Stamina:
Flame Libra T125 D

Thanks!XD
your attack and defense are viable but completely outclassed but your stamina is terrible
The attack and defense combos are decent, but stamina is not. If you list all of your beys, we can help you.
I need a god stamina and defense type.
Clear wheels:
Pegasis III
Capricorn
Tempo
Aquario
Pegasus I
Striker
L drago

Fusion wheels:
Big bang
Hell
Ray
Counter
Variares
Storm
Thermal
Twisted
Rock
Earth
Lighting

Tracks
BD145
100 X 2
145 X 2
ED145

Tips
D: D
F: D
HF
DS
RSF
ES

Twisted/Hell Aquario BD145 RSF/CS
note that only use BD145 in boost mode with Hell and RSF is better for defence but if u want more stamina use CS
(Feb. 02, 2012  5:06 AM)aidanmcc Wrote: Twisted/Hell Aquario ED145/BD145 RSF/CS
note that only use BD145 in boost mode with Hell and RSF is better for defence but if u want more stamina use CS

You shouldn't suggest ED145. BD145 is much better and there would be no reason to use ED145 if he has BD145. Edit your post.
(Feb. 02, 2012  5:06 AM)aidanmcc Wrote: Twisted/Hell Aquario ED145/BD145 RSF/CS
Please do not give such poor recommendations. Lithian didn't list a CS, and Twisted Aquario BD145RSF is their best defense combination, hell is not good for defense and ED145 is even worse.
Lithian, if you want to make both at once, Twisted Aquario 100RSF for defense, and an uncustomized Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) DS is your best stamina combination.

(Feb. 01, 2012  1:39 PM)Universe² Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2012  10:36 PM)Universe² Wrote: Endurance Combos, Defense Combos, Attack Combos, and Compact Combos (if possible) with Galman, Driger G, Driger V2, Dragoon S, Dragoon V2
Repeation!

Smash Attack:
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 10 Wide (Dragoon V2)
SG: Neo Right SG (Normal Core) (Dragoon V2, or use a metal weight core).
SP: Reverse Attack (Dragoon V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

Upper Attack:
AR: Upper Claw (Driger V2)
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Neo Right SG (MW Core, or the heaviest core you have)
SP: Upper Attack (Driger V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

Then you can also make this for Smash+Upper attack, though Storm Grip kinda sucks.
AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right SG
BB: Storm Grip (Dragoon S)

You lack suitable parts for other types. The closest thing you have to defense is:
AR: War Monkey (Galman)
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Neo Right (whichever is the heaviest core you have)
SP: Reverse Attack (Dragoon V2) (Face them so the rounded edges face forward, I guess).
BB: Metal Change Base (Driger V2).

And that kinda really sucks, so don't bother.

Oh, and Driger V is pretty beastly uncustomized. Pick up a metal driger if you want to do it up.
Twisted Aquario BD145RSF. I would suggest getting a CS, since it works very well on BD145. That's for defense.

Lightning L'Drago 100 RSF. This is another reason to get a CS: You can use RSF for this attack combo. I would suggest getting an RF. That would help it very much.

EDIT: Agh, beaten by th!nk. aidanmcc, don't post combos if you have no idea what you're talking about.
Is this a good stamina/defense combo?

MF-H Phantom Aquario BD145CS

If not, suggest any parts that should be replaced.
Hi I need attack, defense and stamina combo

I have

Clear wheels
Bull
Cancer
L drago destroy
Byxis
Phoenix

Metal wheels
Basalt
Burn
L drago destroy
Libra
Pegasis
Hell

Tracks

Bottom
RF
CS
PD
WD
D
SD
MS

Thank you and sorry for my bad english
Attack: L-Drago Destroy 100 RF/ Pegasis 85 RF
Defense: Basalt Bull 230 CS(if calm)
Stamina: Basalt Bull 230 D/ Basalt Bull 90 WD/PD
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:36 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hi,

Can anyone please recommend me a good combination I have:

Dragoon S
Draciel F
Driger G
Dark Effigy
Master Driger
Gaia Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon

so what'll be the best combination?

I'm sorry to bring up such an old post bet I'd appreciate it if someone helped me.
(Feb. 02, 2012  10:39 AM)N0body Wrote: Attack: L-Drago Destroy 100 RF/ Pegasis 85 RF

attack : (what you said)
defemseUnhappysame as well)
stamina: hell cancer 90 WD
(Feb. 02, 2012  10:39 AM)N0body Wrote: Attack: L-Drago Destroy 100 RF/ Pegasis 85 RF

attack : (what you said)
defemseUnhappysame as well)
stamina: hell cancer 90 WD
oh my gosh how did a double post happen? Mods, please read this first! i didnt do anything, seriously!