yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
list your parts maybe we can give you better ones Tongue_out
(Jan. 29, 2012  7:14 PM)matakj09 Wrote: is basalt bull gb145 good

Well without the tip, it surely can't be good. Tongue_out
How does Ray Sagittario 90 R2F perform? I want an Attack type bey, and living in America, i don't have access to most good parts. i do, however, have a Big Bang Pegasus FGrin I got for christmas. what to do?!
(Jan. 29, 2012  11:01 PM)Ray SGTO Wrote: How does Ray Sagittario 90 R2F perform? I want an Attack type bey, and living in America, i don't have access to most good parts. i do, however, have a Big Bang Pegasus FGrin I got for christmas. what to do?!

It's a former top tier, but like most right spin Attack Types, cannot defeat Grip-Based Defense Types. The best possible Attack combos with Hasbro products would be MF Lightning L Drago BD145/CH120 RF/R2F and MF Gravity Perseus BD145/CH120 RF/R2F. Also, you could make MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF.

Unfortunately those are the limitations, and Hasbro's product availability might also make it difficult to find some of these parts. Hopefully this gives you a better base though!
Earth eagle 145wd lightning l dragon 100hf, earth wolf 145wd, dark libra ed145sd, flame Aries h145fs, rock Orso d125b, thermal lacerta wdhf, evil Pisces ed145wd, grand cetus t125rs, ray striker d125cs.[/b]
ATK: Lightning L-Drago 100CS
DEF: Earth Cetus T125RS
STAM: Earth/Thermal T125SD
If your CS is aggresive, use it in the Attack combo, if not use it in the Defense combo.

Attack: Lightning L Drago H145CS(HF)
Defense: Earth 100CS(RS)
Stamina: Earth 100WD
Depending on your opponent, via 100 and H145, if you're up against a 145+, use H145 as it can't produce as much power at the actual Metal Wheel. If you're dealing with less than 145, use 100.
A good combo with Pisces (just list any combo, I have almost every bey).
And stamina, defense, and attack combos using
Driger V2,
Driger G,
Dragoon V2,
Dragoon S,
Which will probably be a challenge for even experienced bladers XD
For the plastics:
I am not entirely sure but yes most of them work well:
Upper attack:
AR: Upper Claw
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Neo Right SG
SP: Upper Attack
BB: Customize Grip Base

Smash attack: I feel using Triple Tiger with Neo-Right SG on Dragoon V2's BB with Dragoon V2's SP may work well.

EDIT: Please correct me if I am wrong else th!nk will be angry
Need good combo Pls
MW Burn,Hell,Gravity,Killer,Meteo,Galaxy,Pegasis,Ba
salt,Grand,Ray,Flame,Libra,Light​hing,Beat

CW Cancer,Kerbecs,Perseus,Beafowl,L-DragoII,Pegasis,Horogium,Ketos,Unicorn,Gil,Libra,Byxis,L-DragoI,Lynx

Track 230,BD145,AD145,UW145,LF105,W105,85,145,WD145,D125,100,T125,90,85,TH170
Tip WD,DS,WD,EWD,LF,R2F,RF,WD,RS,ES,RSF,HF
SD
Attack: Beat Lynx 90 R2F/RF /Lightning L-Drago BD145/100 RF/R2F /Gravity Perseus D125/BD145 RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs TH170/BD145 RS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD or Basalt/ Libra AD145/100 WD/EWD

In addition, Gravity Perseus 85 EWD also works well
Sorry but I also got MF2

And bull

Then use MF-H for the defense combos I listed and MF-M for the attackers..If you want, you may use MF-F/L for the stamina types
Ok thanks
(Jan. 30, 2012  8:29 AM)N0body Wrote: Attack: Beat Lynx 90 R2F/RF /Lightning L-Drago BD145/100 RF/R2F /Gravity Perseus D125/BD145 RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs TH170/BD145 RS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD or Basalt/ Libra AD145/100 WD/EWD

In addition, Gravity Perseus 85 EWD also works well

To filter out the combos from the options you gave-
Beat Lynx is unreliable for Attack as long as GB145 is not used. So the other two variants are better. Smile
For Defense, use TH170. This is because BD145 + RS = Bad Balance.
As for Stamina, Use just AD145. For the Clear Wheel, Libra's a bad choice. The best he can use is Pegasis II.
You probably didn't see this CW listed, as he had put the CW as Pegasis, and not Pegasis II.
But considering he has Galaxy, Pegasis II may be used.
As an addition to Attack combos, Pegasis 90RF/R²F is was a good Attack type, but is outclassed now...
I was talking about Libra MW JSB... I know the CW isnt good. And yes I know Basalt BD145 RS has bad balance but yes.. it isnt too bad either. But filtering it out is alright. As for Beat... When did it turn unreliable? Anyways.... I dont spend a lot of time here so what you say may be true. AFAIK Pegasis 145 RF/R2F was considered better isnt it?
Oops! My bad! I thought you said- Basalt Libra ___ ___
As for BD145RS, it is nice, but once it goes off balance (which happens 90% of the times), its gone. So we may say that its not good enough. Smile
Ah, unreliable wasn't the best word to describe Beat, I guess. I meant to say that- Beat simply requires GB145. Without GB145, Beat doesn't perform quite well. GB145's fly wheel adds to Beat's attack, plus it puts Beat's contact points in the right place. So the only decent Beat combo as of now is the GB145RF variant. I may be wrong, but I think this is what I have understood all this while...
The Pegasis LTAC- Pegasis 85RF was amazing. So, I suggested 90, forgetting that are game is now dominated by HT combos, where LTACs simply don't work. XD
So yeah, 145RF might be better.
Pegasis As far as I remember had good upward smash attack so using it as an LTAC would have served the purpose better but I heard most people mention Pegasis on 145 so I thought 145 would have been significantly better(the reason it got suggested over 85 in spite of the upwards smash)
(Jan. 21, 2012  12:18 PM)ajdiaz Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2012  12:30 PM)ajdiaz Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2012  1:08 PM)ajdiaz Wrote: I need some combos..... Again but not attack ............. Just stamina, balance,and defense
Here are the parts
facebolt:
wut? yeah I dont have any MF so skip
clear wheel:
Cancer
Pegasis
Phoenix
Byxis
Horogium
Fusion wheels:
Galaxy x3
Flame
Burn
Track:
W105 x2
LW105
Tip or bottom:
WD
HF
MS
R2F
LF

Added a bey : Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Bought a Mf and added to Basalt pegasus D125R2F
And yeah tried Gravity perseus D125RTF it was a n o for me
any combos?
Advanced Thnx to all who gave combos

Added beys: Screw capricorne 90MF
RANDOM BOOSTERS:
Burn Escolpio 100RF
Flame Gemios 105CS
Killer Escolpio 100D
Galaxy Sagittario 145CS
Storm Phoenix 130B (this one got me mad because there were markings on it :l I was gonna get the one with WA130 On Random booster 5)
So yeah any combos?

MEh I quote so many hehe I was to lazy to put them all
Added beys: Rock Zurafa R145WD ,
My combo: Basalt pegasis II R145 HF/RF/R2F/CS
I need a Attack or the Basalt I just need to change the tip or sum And Balance and Stamina (I will try to buy Gravity Perseus Ultimate REshuffle set and L drago Reshuffle set too)
Thank you for your time to read this and HElp me out with this
I need a stamina and Attack type Beyblade please help.

My parts

Fusion Wheels
lightning
Storm x2
Dark
Flame

Spin Track

C145

Tips

B
WD
F
SF
Ok i want a stamina combo with these parts: Fusion wheels: Burn, Thunder, Grande. Spin tracks GB145, 105. Performance tips BS, CS, WD. THeni also need a defence type for my brother here are his peices. Fusion wheels: thermal, Gravity, grande, Evil. Spin tracks ED145, 105 100, GB145. performance tips BS, WDx2.
You're thinking of Grand, not Grande XD
Burn___100WD
ARE THERE ANY GOOD COMBOS WITH THE GRANDE PEICE!!!!!
Ooh.... it's a though thing to make a decent customization out of this, but here's the things that i can figure:

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100F
Stamina: Flame _____ 105WD
(Jan. 30, 2012  12:38 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote: ARE THERE ANY GOOD COMBOS WITH THE GRANDE PEICE!!!!!

Grand is outclassed at anything. It's too light and too Recoil-ish to be any good at defense, and the ridges stop it from being a stamina type. It's also too light to be used as an attack bey. If you're desperate, you can use it as a Balance type. (But it still sucks Tongue_out)