"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You can impart specified directional momentum on the Beyblade, which will give it specific movement patterns depending on the angle, force, forward or backward motion, etc. of the launch technique.
which one of these clear wheels provide the best weight distribution aquario, bull, kerbecs, nemesis, pegasis 2
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:26 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which one of these clear wheels provide the best weight distribution aquario, bull, kerbecs, nemesis, pegasis 2

kerbecs and Aquario. They work best. But Aquario is the best for Stamina and defense.
(Jan. 21, 2012  10:26 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which one of these clear wheels provide the best weight distribution aquario, bull, kerbecs, nemesis, pegasis 2

Use th!nk's CW guide.

Th!nk's CW guide
What would be the best stamina combo, ATM, for Phantom orion?
(Jan. 21, 2012  11:14 PM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote: What would be the best stamina combo, ATM, for Phantom orion?

Either MF H Phantom Orion BD or MF Phantom Orion/aquario/cancer Ad145 WD
MF-H Phantom Cancer TH170D should not be overlooked... it is better than any B:D anything, most especially in terms of not getting knocked around like a tinker toy in a hurricane.
Okay, I need help in making the best bey combinations for ATK, DEF, STAM and Balance.

Energy Rings & Bolts:
Pegasus II
Capricorn
Striker
Fireblaze
Aries
Leone
Gasher
Bull
Tempo

Fusion Wheels:
Galaxy
Fury
Ray
Burn
Rock
Counter
Inferno
Dark
Earth

Spin Tracks:
W-105
D-125
ED-145
SW-145
H-145

Performance Tips:
R2F (worn out)
H
CS
MS
B
D
SF
SD
Attack: Counter__105/145R2F, get an RF, Put a MF if you have,D125 also has potentials in attack but i guess 105 or 145 will do better
Stamina:Burn Bull 105/145 SD, If you have WD it would be better
DefenseEeearth Bull/Tempo/Gasher ED145CS. Put MF if you get one.
BalanceEeearth Leone 105SD, It's for stamina, but i can't think of possible balance combos for your parts. Ask others.
can someone please make me another combo for my beyblade. i have:
legend counter leone 145 d
storm pegasus 105 rf
dark bull h145 sd
legend inferno sagittario 145 s
vulcan horuseus 145 d

could i have a combo for stamina, defence and balance please.
(Jan. 22, 2012  2:21 AM)InfernoStriker Wrote: le snip
Attack: Ray Striker 105HF (if you're using Hasbro stadiums). If you're using a Takara stadium, use Ray Striker 105/D125RF

Defense: Earth Bull/Gasher 145/ED145CS (if CS is worn. If not, use B)

Stamina: Earth Bull/Gasher 105/145D/SD

Balance isn't exactly a type you can make... I can't really recommend something.

Sniper Kid
A lot of those combos you gave him aren't that great... namely the attack. Earth would be more preferred on the stamina. Tempo is not a defense clear wheel. Also, that 'balance' combo is just another stamina combo, don't call it balance.
Can anyone build me a combo here using basalt and PD/WD? Please give a stamina combo AND a defence combo.
That's why i said ''it's for stamina'' It's hard t make a balance combo using his/her parts so i tried t make a kinda heavy stamina type, Yes Counter might not be that good for attack but in his/her parts, is there any other attack wheel that can do more better than Counter? Tempo isn't for defense i know, but if he uses Bull for stamina i think Tempo will do a good replacement(at least kind) Or maybe Gasher, i mentioned it.In your case Earth might be better for stamina than Burn, but based on my experience, Burn does better than Earth.Also going back to the balance combo, if i put in any other combo it would had been bad. So i preferred a heavy stamina combo instead.I respect your opinion, that's why i said ask others for better balance combos.
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:46 AM)LuNaGa Wrote: Can anyone build me a combo here using basalt and PD/WD? Please give a stamina combo AND a defence combo.

If you really want to use only basalt and PD/WD then Defense: MF-H basalt Kerbecs GB145 PD and stamina : basalt kerbecs AD145 WD
Nightmare or Storm? I know they're both bad (well, not good at least) but which one would be better (With MF-2). This is for attack.
I think nightmare(TT) would be at least better than storm
ok so i need two stamina/defense type beys. one that does well in the wide square stadium and the other that does well in an attack type stadium. parts i want to use are as follows-
REGULAR Metal Faces
Clear Wheels:
Kerbecs
Bull
Pegasis II
Leone
Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Scythe
Earth
Burn
Tracks:
AD145
D125
T125
DF145
UW145
GB145
BD145
Bottoms:
WD
SD
D
DS
EDS
EWD
CS

Please feel free to name other parts that would be a better choice than the parts i listed
Storm is okay for attack but nightmare has more attack from the looks of it @ least... its pretty much like the evolved form of storm so.. yeah nightmare is better!
Stamina Basalt/sycthe bull AD145WD/SD

Defence basalt kerbecs BD145 cs

After those no top tiers come runing to me
(Jan. 22, 2012  7:29 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: ok so i need two stamina/defense type beys. one that does well in the wide square stadium and the other that does well in an attack type stadium. parts i want to use are as follows-
REGULAR Metal Faces
Clear Wheels:
Kerbecs
Bull
Pegasis II
Leone
Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Scythe
Earth
Burn
Tracks:
AD145
D125
T125
DF145
UW145
GB145
BD145
Bottoms:
WD
SD
D
DS
EDS
EWD
CS

Please feel free to name other parts that would be a better choice than the parts i listed
This type is for the stamina It is burn bull ad145wd.

Why Burn when he has Sythe and Basalt ?
bladerjosh :
For MFB Attack Stadium:
Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD
Sythe Khronos BD145EDS
Basalt Kerbecs/ Bull BD145CS
I just told him a basic combo that is burn.
(Jan. 22, 2012  9:08 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: I just told him a basic combo that is burn.

Yes, but our objective is to give the best possible combos. Please read around a little more before suggesting.
ya even burn is not that bad in stamina buddy.
(Jan. 22, 2012  9:11 AM)spikebeyraahul Wrote: ya even burn is not that bad in stamina buddy.

Yes it is. It is horribly, horribly outclassed, and has been for a very, very long time.

Do not recommend combinations in this thread, you do not understand the point or the topic well enough to do so.