"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:18 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125CS/R²F (use in Counter Mode. Also, use HF if playing in Hasbro stadiums)
Defense- Earth Gasher/Pegasus II 145CS (calm CS) You need a better Defense track, though I know not much about WD145... But still, you need to get a better track for Defense. Smile
Stamina- Earth Gasher/Pegasus II AD145WD

Just out of curiosity why HF instead of CS or R2F in a Hasbro stadium?
That does not matter, tbh.
First off, all those beys which you defeated are not all that great uncustomized.
So, not a big deal in defeating those...
Secondly, read around.
AD145 does not play a part in improvising the attack of a bey, and is just an idle part in an attack combo; which is a waste.
Grand is decent(not exceptionally good, tbh), but what I didn't find correct is use of Grand over Earth.
Also, what does good for you isn't good in the current game.
Try to base your suggestions on a general basis. If you were to suggest personal combos, that would suck.
@Sry- Hasbro stadiums do not favor Attack types. The use of rubber tips, which have exceptionally low stamina would just add to their grief.
attack,defense,stamina, combo with
parts:RF,R2F,HF,MetalFace
Beys: DS Game MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF,Phantom Orion,Hades KerbecsBd145DS,Hell Crown 130RS,Basalt Horogium,Flame Byxis 230WD,MFNightmare Rex Sw145SD
Attack: No real good attack parts besides RF. Get better parts.
Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (get a CS tip)
Stamina: Phantom Bull (get Bull) 90WD
i have bull and a cs tip
(Jan. 12, 2012  10:32 PM)PhantomFox27 Wrote: i have bull and a cs tip

Then you don't have to get them then. If you have an Aquario, use it in the combo MF Basalt Aquario BD145CS.
These are the parts i have i need 2 top tier of each/ stamina and defense

This list was waaaaaay too long (Click to View)
can i get a stamina defense and attack combo, ive got big bang pegasis, fang leone, scythe kronos, phantom orion,variares, gravity persues, , ray unicorno, killer beafowl,rock giraffe, hell crown 130 fb from rbv8,meteo ldrago, divine fox 90w2d, meteoldrago ultimate rush ver., and galaxy pegasis , l drago destoy , death quetzacoatl , basalt horigium , blitz unicorno , duo uranus , wing pegasus , ldrago gurdian, basalt horigium 130 rs from ssb, nightmare rex uw145 ewd from ssb , beat lynx, rock aires ewd145 d , grand cetus wd 145 rs , flame byxis ,cloud gemios t125 sf , diablo nemisis ,and i have 1 set of v1 metal faces,3 sets of mf 2 , oh and df105 and lrf from ultimate dx set
Jdog

Stamina
MF Phantom AD145 WD
MF Phantom Orion AD145 WD
MF Phantom ORion BD
MF Scythe Kronos AD145 WD

Attack
MF Gravity perseus D125 RF
MF Vari Ares D125 R2F
MF Beat Lynx 90 R2F
MF Blitz Unicorno 90 R2F

Defense
MF Duo Uranus 145 RS/RFG
@LK-Sm0ke: I take it that you are in a Takara Attack Stadium?

Attack: MF-L LightningLDragoCH120LRF
MF-L GravityPerseusD125RF or GravityPerseusGB145XF

Defence: MF -M WingPegasusIIIBD145CS
MF-M DuoUranusBD145CS

Stamina: ScytheKronosAD145WD
BasaltHorogium230D

*No parts overlap that you don't have multiples of
@LK-Sm0ke
Attack
MF Lighting L Drago BD145 LRF
MF Gravity perseus D125 R2F/RF
MF Screw ___90 RF

Defense
MF H Duo Uranus BD145 CS/MB
MF H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
MF H Death Quetz BD145 CS/RDF

Stamina
MF Scythe Kronos AD145 WD
MF Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
Dark_Mousy- Screw needs to be used specifically with Hororgium. Smile
Its important to mention that, because Screw has just one recognized CW which perfectly reveals its contact points.
Read th!nk's CW Guide to know more!
And I wonder why shouldn't one make use of Aquario. He has two, and both should be used on the Duo, and Basalt defense combos. Smile
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark_Mousy- Screw needs to be used specifically with Hororgium. Smile
Its important to mention that, because Screw has just one recognized CW which perfectly reveals its contact points.
And I wonder why shouldn't one make use of Aquario. He has two, and both should be used on the Duo, and Basalt defense combos. Smile

Actually, as he has Pisces, that would be an even better choice. It's the original CW I found revealed the slopes, and still the best. But good job for catching it, I dislike when people don't recommend CW's.
Good point, in fact, Aquario should be used on both, and Bull, or maybe Kerbecs, should be used on Death, not Quetzalcoatl

(Jan. 13, 2012  2:53 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2012  2:33 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark_Mousy- Screw needs to be used specifically with Hororgium. Smile

Actually, as he has Pisces, that would be an even better choice. It's the original CW I found revealed the slopes, and still the best. But good job for catching it, I dislike when people don't recommend CW's.
Good point, in fact, Aquario should be used on both, and Bull, or maybe Kerbecs, should be used on Death, not Quetzalcoatl

I though Kerbecs was best on Basalt, as you said in your BasaltKerbecsTH170WF thread? It helps to even Basalts poor balance?
Well, Kerbecs may be best on Basalt(on that combo th!nk and Hero made), but Kerbecs ain't good on BD145! Grin
So, Kerbecs shouldn't be used. Aquario on the other hand is the most perfect CW for Defense/Stamina purposes; whichever wheel it is used on (OK, this may be an exaggeration). Smile
@th!nk- Wow, I missed Pisces there... Thanks!
Kerbecs is perfect on basalt, unless it's on BD145, where it hurts the balance and seems to make it easier to KO. That's why I used Aquario on my MF-H Basalt BD145CS at the first tournament Tongue_out
Well, ya learn something new every day Grin

I thought you used BasaltAquarioTH170CS at the first tourney? I remember you raving about TH170 and how you were in love with it.
I used MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS primarily, I should have used WF more (I did use it a few times) but after that KO Tokyo_boyy scored on me, I wasn't comfortable (had I used the correct height throughout the battle, I would have won, but I don't think well when hosting and competing, so I switched to CS. Not the worst decision I made during the tourney, but pretty bad), but I also used MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS a few times. I also used MF LLD BD145LRF a couple times, and MF LDrago Destroy S130RF once. Oh, and MF Gravity Perseus BD145CS, but lost the only battle I used it in.
Sharp memory, this one has XD
Yeah, I pretty much just used EathBullDF145WD, and look how far that took me! I only lost to you and Tokyo Boyy Grin (And I nearly beat Tokyo, stupid Basalt CS...). Of course, I have improved since then.

I now use EarthBullAD145D Tongue_out_wink
@S.D.C- Want us to improvise that combo? Tongue_out
AD145 on D is not the best thing to use, you know...
Use WD. Also, you have Duo...
How did Earth come in? Tongue_out
jk
I was joking Jan, at my last tourney (in September-October I believe) I used it and the best I had then was BasaltAquarioGB145CS, which I did not know how to properly use. EarthBull just seemed like the safer option, plus I knew how to use it well...
So was I. Tongue_out
But well, I wonder why some people opt for D in the presence of WD. Smile
You might know how to use it well, but there is always that "Tier Vs. Skill" thing...
EDIT- Um, looks like we are going off topic?
EDIT 2- Hey, I was thinking-
As I lack a good attack tip, would a WD (launched at an angle) do good? I have two of the best Attack wheels available to the Hasbro crowd... But, no Attack tip... Unhappy
Can Anyone Tell Me Best Possible Defence+stamina 3 Combos from These please...

Earth Eagle 145WD

Grand Cetus WD145RS

Ray Unicorno D125 Only (no CS)

And Wheel Rock ,Energy Ring Aries And Tip B (ball)

jan: WD won't work as an attack tip at all, sorry.

@Beyboost: you can't make three combo's that are defense/stamina from that, you only have 3 tips, 3 tracks, and 4 MW's, only two of which have any defense/stamina use.