Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Not possible...
You do not have a decent attack wheel.
Still, Basalt Pegasis D125RF is an OK anti-meta combo...
Thanks to everyone who helped me before, I'll try to get all the beyblades you mentioned but what combinations can I make with these beys I got for Christmas?

Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Ray Striker D125CS
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Hm.
Gravity Destroyer D125CS OR, L Drago Destroy D125CS for Attack. Your CS must be aggressive, as most Hasbro CS's are. Smile
Defense- Nothing.
Stamina- Nothing.
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago AD145WD
(Jan. 03, 2012  10:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm.
Gravity Destroyer D125CS OR, L Drago Destroy D125CS for Attack. Your CS must be aggressive, as most Hasbro CS's are. Smile
Defense- Nothing.
Stamina- Nothing.
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago AD145WD

Thanks!
(Jan. 03, 2012  10:24 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not possible...
You do not have a decent attack wheel.
Still, Basalt Pegasis D125RF is an OK anti-meta combo...

thnx .... I tried to battle it with my other beys and it really won
This was because, the other beys you have will easily fall prey to any Basalt combo. Smile
So, you seriously need better parts. Smile
So far we have:
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD

I've been playing with my sons and put together Gravity Destroyer (Perseus) W105SD. Also I'd like to build an L-Drago based Attack bey but I'm unsure which is the better top end (CW +MW) for attack: Lightning L-Drago, or Meteo Absorb, Meteo Rush, or Meteo Assault suggestions. I'll probably use a LF bottom and 90 or 100 track.

Edit: Thanks Kaiba and Janstarblast! We've only been playing since Christmas so we have alot more playing around to do it seems!
For attack, the LF tip isn't really good. In Hasbro stadiums, HF would be better for it, and R2F for TT stadiums. Smile You're going in the right direction with 100/90, though; I'd use 100.
For the Gravity combo, again, use HF for Hasbro; R2F for TT. D125 would also be good on that combo. Smile

EDIT: My ninja skills aren't completely gone!
Tbh, LF is the worst attack tip.
Plus, LLD is a top class attack wheel for Hasbro bladers. Meteo L Drago is pretty much OK, and is only useful for spin stealing; which in itself, is quite a big gamble in competitive situations. Smile
The best combos you are capable of making are-
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125R²F (use HF in Hasbro stadiums)
Defense- Earth Pegasus 145RS
Stamina- Earth Pegasus AD145WD

You desperately need a Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs. Smile
Get those, please.

EDIT- Good to see you, Kaiba!
(Jan. 03, 2012  1:28 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: Attack: Ray Unicorno 100 RF
Defense: Earth Eagle R145 CS
Stamina: Earth Eagle 100/105 WD
Wink yw

What if i dont have to Earth Eagles or just to Earths.Pinching_eyes_2
@djsmart
Twisted Pegasis II 105CS/AD145WD would be your best bet.

HEAVYARMS
Attack-MF-H VariAres CH120RF
Stamina- Phantom AD145WD/TH170D
Defense- MF Basalt BD145CS

darkherculeo
List your parts so we can make a combo with it that you have.

blackheart
It would be good if you listed everything you owned, but I'll just make the best combos with Hasbro parts that should be released.

Attack-MF Gravity Destroyer BD145MF(I have heard it's good), MF Gravity Destroyer D125RF
Defense- MF Twisted Aquario BD145CS
Stamina- Hades Kerbecs BD145WD

aidan
Not that great parts, only thing I can suggest is Meteo L Drago 105WD, it should beat your brother by a few rotations.
If you're planning on using them at the same time, I guess you could use Flame ____ 100WD for stamina.
what tip and track should I use on my hyper aquario?tracks 100,105,W105,LW105,125,C145,DF145,M145 tips HF,Q,LF,R2F,FS,SF,S,WD.I want an attack type with decent stamina please.
(Jan. 03, 2012  6:45 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: what tip and track should I use on my hyper aquario?tracks 100,105,W105,LW105,125,C145,DF145,M145 tips HF,Q,LF,R2F,FS,SF,S,WD.I want an attack type with decent stamina please.

Just letting you know hyper isn't the beat metal wheel available. Do you have any other parts? But if you want you could use mf hyper aquario 100 r2f and if Ora a hasbro stadium use mf hyper aquario 100 f
if you want to check my other parts just go to page 448 on this thread.also i don't have a metal face bolt.
i disagree with janstarblast seeing as i have tested the LF tip and found out that it's like an R2F tip that doesn't wear down.
I NEED A GOOD ATTACK COMBO.
ANY PARTS
(Jan. 03, 2012  8:00 PM)bey taser Wrote: I NEED A GOOD ATTACK COMBO.
ANY PARTS

Variares CH120RF.
thanks

need good defence comdo with basalt
(Jan. 03, 2012  8:27 PM)Bey Taser Wrote: thanks

need good defence comdo with basalt

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS.
Does any body recommend this combo Lightning L-Drago D125 R2F
I wouldn't recommend it because it is very dated, but it is a combo that is the best a lot of people can make.
How about Lightning L-Drago WA130 R2F
D125 would be better. If you want us to actually tell you the best combo's you can make, you should list your parts.
hi guys,

i need a good combo for attack, stamina and defence as well as one that could defeat my brothers bey in a triple change stadium deflector core.
earth eagle 105 WD

i have these pieces in good condition.

face bolt: eagle, l-drago, striker, libra

energy ring: eagle, l-drago, striker, libra

fusion wheel: cyber, meteo, ray, flame

spin track: 100, LW105, D125, T125

performance tip: WD, LF, CS, ES