"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 02, 2012  4:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: But if your using mainly Hasbro parts id suggest MF Twisted aquario Gb145 CS

Hasbro has released BD145 though, BD145 is better than GB145 for Defense.
MF Basalt BD145CS can lose to Flame Cancer 100FS in Hasbro stadiums, according to CRUelty.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's excellent in TT stadiums, but in Hasbro stadums it's not as gamebreaking as it is (was?) in TT ones.
here are my parts
wheels
cyber
hyper
rock
dark
galaxy
meteo
lightning
ray
evil
thermal
counter
cyber
grand
flame
gravity
storm
tracks:
d125
ed145
h145
wa130
wd145
w105
ed145
df145
sw145
Tips:
sd
wb
fs
es
wd
rf
F
jb
D
lF
cs
i want to make any good attack,balance,or defense or stamina combo
note some of these i have twice of jsut didnt list them 2 or 3x.
i didnt add the facebolt or color wheel.
Gravity Perseus D125 RF
Meteo LDrago 100 WD
Ray Striker 100 RF
Lighting L Drago 100 RF
Can i have some balanced types please, balance types interest me.
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
counter Leone 145 D
Rock Leone 145 WB
Mad Gasher CH120 FS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Dark Libra WD145 SD
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Midnight Bull 125 SF

If i have to rearrange the list so it's easier to understand i will so that it's by parts not by beyblade.
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:05 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Can i have some balanced types please, balance types interest me.
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
counter Leone 145 D
Rock Leone 145 WB
Mad Gasher CH120 FS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Dark Libra WD145 SD
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Inferno Sagittario 145 S
Midnight Bull 125 SF

If i have to rearrange the list so it's easier to understand i will so that it's by parts not by beyblade.

Balance types are really hard to make but here is a suggestion:
MF Meteo L Drago Ch120 WD/RF/R2F
MF Meteo LDrago Gb145 WD

Here are some other useful combos:
MF Earth Bull 100 WD
MF Earth Aquario Gb145 WD
MF Flame Cancer 100 FS
Can someone make a combo with these beys:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Pegasis 105F
For attack you could use: Gravity Perseus D125 RF & Lightning L-Drago CH120 RF or Pegasis 145RF (i like the pegasis combo it worked for me a while back) Also get some Metal Faces

Defense you could useEeearth Bull GB145 CS

and Stamina : Burn Bull GB145/230 D/WD
Thanks!Stupid
In the current meta-game though, Pegasis is quite outclassed. The other two are better options, even though they are just as outclassed as Pegasis is.
Also, if you are to play in Hasbro stadiums, the combos are subject to change. So, please tell us which stadium you are going to play in. Smile
Dark Mousy- None of those seem useful to me, tbh. MLD can do nothing in an attack combo. It lacks the strength to KO a bey. Also, GB145 ain't a Stamina track. Smile
I need a good def/stm bey that can still spin after hitting a stadium wall 4 or five times.Can u guys make one out of these beys

Rock Leon. MF

Flame Byxis. MM

Burn Fireblaze. MF

Counter Leone. MM

Dark Bull. MF

Dark Wolf. MF

Ray Striker. MM

Thermal Lacerta. MM
Burn/Dark(omg dark sucks) Bull 230CS would have been the best you can get.
what would be a good attack beyblade with wolf as the energy ring? Please note that I do not have any metal face bolts.
I have:

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Dark Bull H145SD
Ray Striker D125CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Flame Libra T125ES
Earth Eagle 145WD.
Attack- Ray Striker D125CS/R²F
Defense- Earth Pegasus BD145CS
Stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:44 PM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: what would be a good attack beyblade with wolf as the energy ring? Please note that I do not have any metal face bolts.

Wolf isn't a good clear wheel. Aquario, bull, cancer, kerbecs are better choices
Not really, Dark_Mousy. Smile
In an Attack combo, the CW is something which doesn't get in the way of contact points. Smile
But yes, Wolf is quite OK.
AnAncientBlader- Its tough to base combos upon just one guideline, that being of a 'not so famous' CW. CWs are the most unimportant parts in a combo, and if we were to make combos with a specific CW, its quite difficult. Especially if the CW is not well-known. Smile
You may read th!nk's guide to Clear Wheels. He has a link in his signature. Smile
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:54 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Not really, Dark_Mousy. Smile
In an Attack combo, the CW is something which doesn't get in the way of contact points. Smile
But yes, Wolf is quite OK.
AnAncientBlader- Its tough to base combos upon just one guideline, that being of a 'not so famous' CW. CWs are the most unimportant parts in a combo, and if we were to make combos with a specific CW, its quite difficult. Especially if the CW is not well-known. Smile
You may read th!nk's guide to Clear Wheels. He has a link in his signature. Smile

Thank you for correcting me. I've just never liked wolf clear wheel. And I do believe there are better choices for a clear wheel.
Yes, there are better CWs than Wolf. Many of them. Smile
But the answer you gave was for a Stamina/Defense combo, while he is asking for Wolf's use in an attack combo.
You weren't wrong, just that you gave the answer at the wrong time, i.e. when he had asked for a good Attack CW. XD
Not many Attack CWs are known. There's just Horogium and Byxis, which are useful for Screw and Vulcan.
Luckily, most top tier attackers do not seem to need a CW change. For example, the L Dragos, and Gravity has their exclusive CWs. VariAres has no CW, Blitz seems to do well with Unicorno II, etc.
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yes, there are better CWs than Wolf. Many of them. Smile
But the answer you gave was for a Stamina/Defense combo, while he is asking for Wolf's use in an attack combo.
You weren't wrong, just that you gave the answer at the wrong time, i.e. when he had asked for a good Attack CW. XD
Not many Attack CWs are known. There's just Horogium and Byxis, which are useful for Screw and Vulcan.
Luckily, most top tier attackers do not seem to need a CW change. For example, the L Dragos, and Gravity has their exclusive CWs. VariAres has no CW, Blitz seems to do well with Unicorno II, etc.

Also from my testing eagle seems to do good on beat
Still, Lynx is thought to be the best choice. Smile
I've seen someone(maybe it was you) post this before, and I remember people saying that Lynx will always remain the best choice for Beat. Smile
(Jan. 02, 2012  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Still, Lynx is thought to be the best choice. Smile
I've seen someone(maybe it was you) post this before, and I remember people saying that Lynx will always remain the best choice for Beat. Smile

Ya that was me. I liked eagle on it because more of the metal wheel was exposed. And deikailo was the one who told me about the combo. I admit lynx is better because it has more weight to it
shoud diablo nemensis BGrin be a good combo or is Phantom or scythe better?
Diablo isn't tested much, so I can't answer that. Smile
But first things first, B: D is not a good part for anything.
People held it in high regard for Stamina(before its release), but unfortunately, it was too easy to KO.
So, all those combos are quite OK.