"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Then I guess WD is the next best thing. Get CS ,not RS. CS provides already great defense with near-WD stamina

EDIT: How dare you ninja me, Mercury or Aura! Rasengan to you always!!
(Dec. 23, 2011  4:19 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: CS provides already great defense with near-WD stamina

That is a very arguable statement.. I think it should be accepted that WD is still far superior to CS and that it should in no way be used over WD or as an alternate to WD in purely Stamina customizations. Which is the impression you may give to other members by saying that.
I thought he wanted Defense? Oh well. CS for defense,WD for stamina. Thanks Dan(it's almost 12am here so I'm in a slight daze)
is phantom better than scythe at stamina
Yes. You ask someone else for more detail
When I first started out I with Galaxy Pegasus, which I wasn't happy with. I also have Lightning L-Drago & Thermal Pieces, which are ok. And Earth Virgo which I LOVE so far. My daughter has Cyber Pegasus, Dark Wolf & Earth Eagle. We haven't customized them all too much though.

what is the best defence and stamina combo (sorry if i cant name parts)
earth virgo gb145 bs X2
thermal lacerta wa145 hf
evil pisces ed145 wd
thermal picses t145 es
storm aquairo 100 hf/s
storm pegaseus 110? rf
ray unicorno d125 cs
midnight bull 125 sf
and spare fs , c145 , rock x3 storm x2 pheonix, 145
I would say...

Defense: Earth Bull GB145CS
StaminaEeearth Aquario 125WD

and even though you didn't ask...

Attack: Ray Unicorno 100RF
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:35 PM)donnchablader Wrote: what is the best defence and stamina combo (sorry if i cant name parts)
earth virgo gb145 bs X2
thermal lacerta wa145 hf
evil pisces ed145 wd
thermal picses t145 es
storm aquairo 100 hf/s
storm pegaseus 110? rf
ray unicorno d125 cs
midnight bull 125 sf
and spare fs , c145 , rock x3 storm x2 pheonix, 145
Stamina=Thermal Aquario 100WD
Defense=Earth Bull GB145CS.
Edit: And ninja'd by Imperial....
thank you and one stamina combo i have been putting throuh the works is earth picses 110 wd
Just telling you, there in no 110. It is 105 from Storm Pegasis
Eh, 110????????? Doesn't exist. Think you mean 105.
Derp.
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:48 PM)donnchablader Wrote: thank you and one stamina combo i have been putting throuh the works is earth picses 110 wd

It's almost the best you got, but Aquario is a better clear wheel choice. Also, 110 isn't a track it's probably a 105.
Is L drago Guardian good for defence?
No. It has proven to be inferior to many other wheels for other types. Blitz and VariAres for attack. Basalt and Duo for Defense. And Phantom and Duo for Stamina.
It still has some niche defensive use and hasn't been fully tested. It isn't as good as basalt, duo, death, but there are cases where it can be useful. Don't dismiss things unless you have a proper understanding of them, please.
Hey this is for my cousin:

Storm Aquario
Storm Pegasus x2
Lightning L-Drago
Rock Leone
Storm Capricorn
Rock Gasher
Dark Wolf
Storm Leone

Looking for an attack combo and a stamina combo.

For attack I told him : LLD 100 RF
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Stamina: Nothing. Rock Gasher 100FS is probably the best thing he can make stamina wise and it's not even a stamina type. He has no stamina MW's/Tips.
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:51 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:48 PM)donnchablader Wrote: thank you and one stamina combo i have been putting throuh the works is earth picses 110 wd

It's almost the best you got, but Aquario is a better clear wheel choice. Also, 110 isn't a track it's probably a 105.

thanks i didnt know which height the track was
thanks for the feedback
tell me if this is a good combo infinity gasher ch120cs
bad,good,terrific
Infinity has no competitive use, though it has some defensive properties, CH120 doesn't work well as a defense track. It's passable in that the MW, CW, and Tip are all defensive, but you could do much better.
how bout switch infinity gasher with gravity perseus and leave ch120 cs on

Here are my blades including parts.

-WARNING HUGE LIST-
Build me the best combo's you can for Attack, Stamina and Defence please!
Thomas: Please reformat your post so it doesn't take up a whole page or so. Seeing as you have such a large collection, you might want to look at the competitive combo's list in the advanced forum and see if you can make things from that. (By the way, as much as a spoiler helps, it's still hard to read).

TwistedTemperor: It's not much of an improvement.
(Dec. 24, 2011  12:16 AM)th!nk Wrote: Thomas: Please reformat your post so it doesn't take up a whole page or so. Seeing as you have such a large collection, you might want to look at the competitive combo's list in the advanced forum and see if you can make things from that.

TwistedTemperor: It's not much of an improvement.

Sorry about that, i added a spoiler so that should do the trick, and thanks, ill check out that page.