Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
lol and is hf capricorns tip

oh and what beys do you recomend buying for unbeatable combos
Right, for the tournament finals tommorow, I have decided on this team for the extreme stadium.
Hell Aquario H145 WF, MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS and MF-Cus.(metal outside) earth bull AD145 D. Is this a top-tier team, or could there be more improvements?
Can you list the parts you have?WD should be used when using AD145.
(Dec. 10, 2011  3:54 AM)dakota588 Wrote: lol and is hf capricorns tip

Strongest Blader set for blitz unicorno and basalt horogium, vari Aries, phantom Orion,metal faces and a RF/R2F/CS if you don't have one already. If possible , go for a hell kerbecs as well. Though mostly outclassed, kerbecs and BD145 have many various uses in top tier combos.(please consult others as well as I may not be entirely correct)

Oh, wait, I misread your post, I thought you had LDrago's tip. SF and WB are the next closest thing... You could try Flame Libra 100SF, I guess. It's a very dated combo called a "destabiliser", but there's not much else you can make :C
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Can you list the parts you have?WD should be used when using AD145.

I have
Almost all parts except 4D and sone missing stuff , which I can get again someother time. I heard D was good in the extreme stadium, so I chose it, since it also has the amazing ability to spin steal from the rotating centre in L-spin. It also allows the bey to latch onto the spinning centre to allow it to go aggro, which can then turn it into anti-meta.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:05 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Oh, wait, I misread your post, I thought you had LDrago's tip. SF and WB are the next closest thing... You could try Flame Libra 100SF, I guess. It's a very dated combo called a "destabiliser", but there's not much else you can make :C

@Z.E.R.O: No, some of those are terrible. If you want to know what is top tier, we have a thread for that already.
I know. We don't have 4D yet. If we did, then I'd obviously change my entire team. I'll check out the other thread
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:02 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Can you list the parts you have?WD should be used when using AD145.

Energy rings:
pegasus
aquario:purple green
vergo
capricorn
leone
sadgitario
libra
l-drago

metal wheel:earth
rock
l-drago
storm
burn
flame

tracks:
120sadgitario (dont know what its called)
vergo (i think its gyroball)
bulls (still idk)

tips:
sharp
semmi sharp
capricorns tip (still idk)
wide ball

thats all my parts
Dakota, whatzzer was referring to me
Dakota:-I wasn't talking to you,but Z.E.R.O:-
Zero:-Do you perhaps,have a LLD?
k but plz help also

(Dec. 10, 2011  4:10 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote:

I have
Almost all parts except 4D and sone missing stuff , which I can get again someother time. I heard D was good in the extreme stadium, so I chose it, since it also has the amazing ability to spin steal from the rotating centre in L-spin. It also allows the bey to latch onto the spinning centre to allow it to go aggro, which can then turn it into anti-meta.

@Z.E.R.O: No, some of those are terrible. If you want to know what is top tier, we have a thread for that already.
I know. We don't have 4D yet. If we did, then I'd obviously change my entire team. I'll check out the other thread

Energy rings:
pegasus
vergo
capricorn
leone
sadgitario
libra
l-drago

rock
l-drago
storm
burn
flame

tracks:
bulls (still idk)

tips:
sharp
semmi sharp
wide ball

thats all my parts
plz this is all mah parts and hopfully with all these parts you can help even more
Yes, but I really prefer my original attack type. It's what brought me to the finals. I'm focusing more on tracks and tips

Energy rings:
pegasus
vergo
capricorn
leone
sadgitario
libra
l-drago

rock
l-drago
storm
burn
flame

tracks:
bulls (still idk)

tips:
sharp
semmi sharp
wide ball

thats all my parts
plz this is all mah parts and hopfully with all these parts you can help even more
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:18 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Yes, but I really prefer my original attack type. It's what brought me to the finals. I'm focusing more on tracks and tips

Extreme Stadium.That's something similar to the Tornado Stadium,no?You have RF?If you have BD145,make LLDBD145RF(although outclassed,it's better than your attack combo)
Please, stop spamming your parts!

Okay, you have lightning L-Drago, you should really try to find that RF! Capricorn's tip is Q, Virgo's track is GB145, Sagittario's track is C145, Bull's is H145. By Semi-Sharp, you mean Semi-Flat.

Earth Aquario GB145WB is your best combo, but it's very, very dated. Lightning L-Drago 100SF is... probably the next best thing you can make but really bad.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:18 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Yes, but I really prefer my original attack type. It's what brought me to the finals. I'm focusing more on tracks and tips

Extreme Stadium.That's something similar to the Tornado Stadium,no?You have RF?If you have BD145,make LLDBD145RF(although outclassed,it's better than your attack combo)

RF is a poor choice in those stadiums.

That said, they are a mystery to me, even though I HAVE a tornado stadium.
Hell Aquario H145 RF is a very good combo. RF has terrible stamina and WF would do much more damage, in the extreme stadium. And whatzzer, have you ever owned or played in one before? To manage with RF, it'll have to be mint as once it touches the centre, you're out, while WF can still last a bit longer and hell Aquario H145 makes very good last minute KO and + WF, I'd have a higher chance of doing so. I just need improve ments on defense and stamina. Dakota, please stop spamming will you? Be patient, and all good will come to you
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:24 AM)th!nk Wrote: Please, stop spamming your parts!

Okay, you have lightning L-Drago, you should really try to find that RF! Capricorn's tip is Q, Virgo's track is GB145, Sagittario's track is C145, Bull's is H145. By Semi-Sharp, you mean Semi-Flat.

Earth Aquario GB145WB is your best combo, but it's very, very dated. Lightning L-Drago 100SF is... probably the next best thing you can make but really bad.
(Dec. 10, 2011  4:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:

RF is a poor choice in those stadiums.

That said, they are a mystery to me, even though I HAVE a tornado stadium.

think can you help me with all my parts there on this page plz help
Good, at least th!nk's th!nking the same as I am
or someone ther has 2 be a better combo and where do you get this data for the beys are you masters
Dakota!! For the last time, this is the secod time th!nk has answered you!!!! Please stop spamming! We have our own problems as well! th!nk has given you the best combos you can make already , what else do you want?! Have you not been reading?
Dakota,
1.Stop Spamming
2.No,there's no better combo you can make.
3.Common Beyblade Knowledge
4.No,we're not.
Zero:-No,I never played inside Extreme before since it is useless and expensive.
Zero:-Don't forget Beywiki.
ik i didnt read carefuly sry and thx for the combos
The magic words are 'READ' and 'RESEARCH' . You should have asked that through PM. It's obvious that we have various threads on many topics about beyblading. If you read up, share a fact or 2 and wise up, you'll be just as good as us in no time. Like th!nk said, there ARE much better combos, but you just dont have the parts
k but like if i like test some comboes instead will i also get better
oh and some of my friends said theres a site for that bey gamin and said if you costomize on there its also good help is that right
How dare you Whatzzer ! It's not useless! What if the rotating table in the microwave break down? Answer=extreme stadium. It's for extreme purposes. Nothing is useless. Dark makes you feel awesome when you wear it as a necklace.
i want a really strong attack bey that does not go out of control

my attack beys are...

big bang pegasus f : d

galaxy pegasus w105 r2f

storm pegasus 105 rf

cyber pegasus 105 f

storm capricorn m145 q

ray striker d125 cs

bakushin susanow 105 f

hyper aquario 105 f

and i have an extra 85 xf