"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:35 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I believe you can use your parts in a better way for versatility in this way:

Attack: Meteo L-Drago T125XF

Defense: Twisted Capricorne 230CS

Stamina: Twisted (or Earth) Byxis GB145WD (or CS)

Hope I helped!

Hm, IMO a stamina combo with GB145 wouldn't work very well.
I would still opt for a DF145 instead. Smile
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2011  3:35 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I believe you can use your parts in a better way for versatility in this way:

Attack: Meteo L-Drago T125XF

Defense: Twisted Capricorne 230CS

Stamina: Twisted (or Earth) Byxis GB145WD (or CS)

Hope I helped!

Hm, IMO a stamina combo with GB145 wouldn't work very well.
I would still opt for a DF145 instead. Smile

IIRC, DF145<145<AD145, in terms of stamina. Because he doesn't have an AD145, he should use the next best, 145. Not DF145.
@DFB3636
With your parts the competitive combos thread would help a lot picking your combos

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
@V-Rock: DF145vs145 was never settled, both are probably even.

And good spot Jan, BBS should be experienced enough to know that by now...
Metal Driger
Driger S
Driger V2
Driger V
Galman
Seaborg 2
Burning Kerberous
Wolborg V
Dragoon..something

GO!
Put metal driger's HMC in some Neo-Right casings, and put that and it's 10 heavy weight disk into driger s.

You can do the same to driger v2.

Driger S's AR and a 10 balance WD on Wolborg 4's base and sg is good, too. (assuming that's what you meant by Wolborg v).

I'd need to know which dragoon it is before I do anymore, but I'm omw to bed.

Get some neo-left casings (unless that dragoon has them), voltaic ape's SP (or less effectively, Dranzer v2's) and a wide defense weight disk (a hugely versatile part) if you want a zombie.
I'm trying to make a makeshift Stamina type bey out of the parts I have, but I don't think I'm using the right ones.

The parts I have are as follows

Ray Striker D-125 CS
Inferno Gasher SW-145 SF
Rock Aries ED-145 B
Galaxy Pegasus W-105 R2F, only the W-105 part's broke atm.
The best thing you can really make is Ray Striker D125R2F unfortunately.
And a Stamina type is basically out of the question with those parts. Uncertain
(Dec. 06, 2011  9:54 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: The best thing you can really make is Ray Striker D125R2F unfortunately.
And a Stamina type is basically out of the question with those parts. Uncertain

Yeah, especially when I actually formulated how the parts will stat out.
What about a Defense type with Offensive undertones?
What combos does B: D specialize in, and what combos are good with it? Hazel told me it's not good for balance, which surprised me. I'm guessing stamina? Or an endurance combo? Like Wolborg MS?
B:D is a pure Stamina part, through and through. It works best on Phantom. Phantom Aquario/Cancer B:D, essentially.
What about EDS? You said it was the best stamina tip? If so, what is a good combo? I'm still not so sure on getting Scythe Kronos, though. Since B: D might be a good enough stamina tip for me.
It is not the best Stamina tip, and I never said it was. EDS works on combos where floor scraping would be a problem with WD, such as low-track Stamina combos and BD145 combos. WD is overall more versatile, but EDS fits in the gaps that WD does not work well in.

I do not recommend BGrin as your only Stamina option, since AD145WD and TH170D both outperform it.
i need a good combo for duo uranus
can anyone give me a good attack combo for wing pegasis
is l drago guardian better than l drago destroy
there are all threads for those in the customization forum. just scan around and you should find them
And Leon, that would be this thread.
DU-
MF-H Duo (Balanced) ___ BD145CS
Duo (Balanced) TH170EDS
WP- MF Wing ___ 85/90/BD145/RF/R²F

LDG, along with these two wheel above, hasn't been tested much. It's really hard to say if these combos are any good or not. So sorry if they don't work out Tongue_out
My point was there were new specific topics specificly for those beys. If he had given a list of parts I would have responded differently. =)
i am an hasbro blader with an lld stadium.
i need the best stamina and defence and attack beys i can make for hasbro and that works well in the lld stadium.
i have:
flame byxis 230wd
ray gil 100rsf
twisted tempo 145wd
lld 145r2f
lld ed145hf/s
burn bulld125wb
galaxy pegasus100wd
earth aquirio 100sd
earth tempo ch125wd
and 2x storm
Stamina: Burn Bull 100WD, Earth Aquario 100WD
Defense: Twisted Aquario 230RSF
Attack: LLD CH120RF
SpinStealer (This will work well in a Hasbro stadium!): LLD 100WD

I have 5 beyblades.
ive got
Twisted tempo145WD uncostumized
Rock leone145WB uncustomised
Dark BullEd145SD costum
Thermal virgo105MS custom
and Hyper Capricorn105HF
my spare parts are A storm and cyber fusion wheel,Wolf and Lacerta energy ring,145 spin track,BS and JB performance tip
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:42 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: And Leon, that would be this thread.
DU-
MF-H Duo (Balanced) ___ BD145CS
Duo (Balanced) TH170EDS
WP- MF Wing ___ 85/90/BD145/RF/R²F

LDG, along with these two wheel above, hasn't been tested much. It's really hard to say if these combos are any good or not. So sorry if they don't work out Tongue_out

I would make that D, not EDS on the TH170 one.

Wing Pegasus seems to be mainly defensive, so MF-H Wing Kerbecs* BD145CS would be a decent bey, but I think you'd be better using Death, Basalt, etc, more tried-and-true defensive parts, or less tried-and-true but probably similar to death, Duo.
*: Kerbecs is 3 sided, like wing, and should have some decent synergy. That said, Clear Wheels aren't a big deal.

LDG is basically LDD. I've only just started testing it, but I think the main hope at this point is Hybrid Defense, Anti-Meta, and maybe spin stealing, but that's just hoping it will find a niche somewhere. No combo's yet.
(Dec. 07, 2011  12:09 AM)shadowzinrai Wrote: i need a good combo for duo uranus
can anyone give me a good attack combo for wing pegasis
is l drago guardian better than l drago destroy

Stamina: Duo Uranus AD145/230/TH170/85 WD/D/EDS (D for 230/TH170, WD for AD145/85, EDS for 85) use this in either A or S mode depending on the match-up. (A-mode 230 works better with WD than D).

Defense: Duo Uranus 85/BD145/230/TH170/TR145/any def related track CS/RSF/RDF/RS/MB/any defense related tip, even Metal Flat

no real need for MF/MF-H, but use it if you like, but only in 'S' mode,

Wing Pegasus BD145MB -mode 0 best Wing combo I've used thus far.
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:18 AM)shanukaf Wrote: I have 5 beyblades.
ive got
Twisted tempo145WD uncostumized
Rock leone145WB uncustomised
Dark BullEd145SD costum
Thermal virgo105MS custom
and Hyper Capricorn105HF
my spare parts are A storm and cyber fusion wheel,Wolf and Lacerta energy ring,145 spin track,BS and JB performance tip

What stadium do you have? It'll help us determine the right combos for you. Smile
Attack: Rock ____ 105HF (Not good at all, just get the BB-117 Strongest Blader Set to get top-tier attack and defense parts)
Defense: Twisted Bull ED145/145WB (Again, the set mentioned above can improve your attack and defense beys significantly.)
Stamina: Thermal/Twisted (preferred) Bull 145WD (Get a BB-118 Phantom Orion, it is top-tier uncustomized.)
(Dec. 07, 2011  11:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Get a BB-118 Phantom Orion, it is top-tier uncustomized.

B: D is not top tier.
It has low defense, but I thought it was still top-tier? It is outperformed by TH170 and AD145, but it still can hold its own. I thought it would be at least the lowest part of Tier 1 Stamina.