"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:19 AM)Hazel Wrote: For what about it? Repeating yourself does not help. Do you want a different CW? A different combo?

List all of your parts if you want help.

I was saying a different spin track i kind of specified that in my reply.
We need to know what parts you have before we can help you, though.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:10 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  1:59 AM)Hazel Wrote: Anything is possible! Test it yourself and find out, as I am 1000000% positive you have at least one WD somewhere in your house.

I will test it when I have time, but MFB Stamina battles take a lot of the aforementioned resource. However, I only have the one phantom, so it will be difficult to tell.

Solo Spin would work just fine for this particular test, gingerbread.

It would, but that takes even longer and I hate timing things (it lets subconscious biases get too much room to mess things up). I will get to it at some point, I guess.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: It would, but that takes even longer and I hate timing things. I will get to it at some point, I guess.

Not like it's a matter of urgency anyway, lol.

PS: You're missing a bracket close in your formatting.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:26 AM)Hazel Wrote: We need to know what parts you have before we can help you, though.

In spin tracks I have:7 145, 1 ED145, 2 W105, 1 90, 2 T125, 1 D145, 2 DF145, 2 105, 1 WA130, 2 100, 1 135, 2 125, 1 CH120/145, 1 M145, 1 LW105.

Well, Ray is not a defense wheel, but CH120 would do better for attack.

For the Earth combo, DF145 is the best track you have - and it's a very good track for that purpose.
(Dec. 03, 2011  2:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: Well, Ray is not a defense wheel, but CH120 would do better for attack.

For the Earth combo, DF145 is the best track you have - and it's a very good track for that purpose.

What if I put a metal face on the Pheonix?

Ray is not a defense MW. It has too much recoil, is one of the lightest MWs in Beyblade, and is just overall terrible for anything but Tier 3 attack.
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: Ray is not a defense MW. It has too much recoil, is one of the lightest MWs in Beyblade, and is just overall terrible for anything but Tier 3 attack.

What about Screw?
(Dec. 02, 2011  12:51 AM)lowseylos Wrote: Please build me an awesome defense/Stamina beyblade
Twisted Tempo 145wd
Grand cetus t125 rs
Galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
Flame byxis 230 wd
Storm pegasus
Ldrago destroy FConfused
Thermal lacerta wa130hl
Counter leone 145 d
Burn phoenix 135 ms

burn byxis 125B
expert combo, works like magic, killing even an l-drago destroyer without even starting to slow down
sometimes it can slow down with multiple attacks like from a galaxy pegasis, but chances are the pegasis will die before byxis dies
LDD uncustomized is horrible, that's not something to be proud of...

Defense: Twisted Pegasis II 230RS (Get a Ray Striker for CS and Hades Kerbecs for BD145, then make Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS)
Stamina: Twisted/Burn (Twisted is much, much better) Pegasis II 230D (Get another stamina wheel or Twisted, you need them)
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:10 AM)DaBull124 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:07 AM)Hazel Wrote: Ray is not a defense MW. It has too much recoil, is one of the lightest MWs in Beyblade, and is just overall terrible for anything but Tier 3 attack.

What about Screw?

Screw is a Tier 2 attack MW, best with Pisces. Neither of these options are good for defense. Screw may be heavier than Earth but the protrusions just kill it.
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:15 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:10 AM)DaBull124 Wrote:

What about Screw?

Screw is a Tier 2 attack MW, best with Pisces. Neither of these options are good for defense. Screw may be heavier than Earth but the protrusions just kill it.

Then what about Inferno?
fusion wheels i have: lightning storm 3 rocks flame galaxy ray earth midnight cyber counter and dark
spin tracks i have: flame claws, 100, 105, t125, two 145's, d125, ed125, ch120, m145, df145, and bulls horns
energy rings i have 2 bull's, 2 pegasus's, gemios, aries, scorpio, leone, capricorn, eagle, orso, l-drago, and gasher
tips i have: d, b, wd, fs, q, r2f, es, jb, hf, f, sd, bs plz give ma an attk and stam plz i ttied so many times i need help
Absolutely not. WAAYY too light and the recoil is insanity. Metal Wheels like Twisted/Basalt, Death, Phantom, even Earth and Libra would all be better than these suggestions.
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:28 AM)gemioslover Wrote: just tell me wht u think would work

I already did!
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:26 AM)DaBull124 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)gemioslover Wrote: fusion wheels i have: lightning storm 3 rocks flame galaxy ray earth midnight cyber counter and dark
spin tracks i have: flame claws, 100, 105, t125, two 145's, d125, ed125, ch120, m145, df145, and bulls horns
energy rings i have 2 bull's, 2 pegasus's, gemios, aries, scorpio, leone, capricorn, eagle, orso, l-drago, and gasher
tips i have: d, b, wd, fs, q, r2f, es, jb, hf, f, sd, bs plz give ma an attk and stam plz i ttied so many times i need help

Dark EscolpioH145FS

You really shouldn't give suggestions until you learn more about combinations and good parts, he has Lightning and Earth and you're offering him a damn Dark Escolpio combo? On H145? That's one of the worst combos he could possibly make. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but it's true.

Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F (Try and get a VariAres, or, if you're a Hasbro blader try and get Hades Kerbecs for the track. If you get VariAres, use its MW)
Stamina: Earth Bull 100/145WD (Get a Phantom Orion, top-tier stamina out of the box. You can also get Gravity Destroyer for the track and bottom, and use the MW and CW for attack in place of L Drago)
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:27 AM)DaBull124 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Absolutely not. WAAYY too light and the recoil is insanity. Metal Wheels like Twisted/Basalt, Death, Phantom, even Earth and Libra would all be better than these suggestions.

Dark or Rock? Maybe even Killer?

Carp (there are so many jokes about this MW, it's one of the worst in existence next to Poison), too much recoil for defense so carp, and super light, small and low stamina and attack so carp. All of those suck. Just get a Lightning L Drago double pack, you get great attack and stamina parts in it.
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)gemioslover Wrote: fusion wheels i have: lightning storm 3 rocks flame galaxy ray earth midnight cyber counter and dark

Dark EscolpioH145FS

You really shouldn't give suggestions until you learn more about combinations and good parts, he has Lightning and Earth and you're offering him a damn Dark Escolpio combo? On H145? That's one of the worst combos he could possibly make. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but it's true.

Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F (Try and get a VariAres, or, if you're a Hasbro blader try and get Hades Kerbecs for the track. If you get VariAres, use its MW)
Stamina: Earth Bull 100/145WD (Get a Phantom Orion, top-tier stamina out of the box. You can also get Gravity Destroyer for the track and bottom, and use the MW and CW for attack in place of L Drago)
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:21 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Absolutely not. WAAYY too light and the recoil is insanity. Metal Wheels like Twisted/Basalt, Death, Phantom, even Earth and Libra would all be better than these suggestions.

Carp (there are so many jokes about this MW, it's one of the worst in existence next to Poison), too much recoil for defense so carp, and super light, small and low stamina and attack so carp. All of those suck. Just get a Lightning L Drago double pack, you get great attack and stamina parts in it.

I got that a while ago I just dont want to use my Earth and I hate L-Drago and I know some stuff I'm just bad w/ MWs and horn w/ fs should give mobility and attack i should have used an Earth but I didn't see it so i gave my next best, in my opinion L-Drago is horrible Lightning at least he should get a Meteo wheel to use.

(Dec. 03, 2011  3:31 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Dark EscolpioH145FS

I got that a while ago I just dont want to use my Earth and I hate L-Drago and I know some stuff I'm just bad w/ MWs and horn w/ fs should give mobility and attack i should have used an Earth but I didn't see it so i gave my next best, in my opinion L-Drago is horrible Lightning at least he should get a Meteo wheel to use.Pinching_eyes

Lightning L Drago held its place in the top for a very, very long time. Meteo is good, but the rubber interferes with smash, so Lightning, which has a lot of smash in Upper Mode is used instead.
thats wht im tol and some one told me to use lw100 wd lightning l-drago or meto l-draog to steal spin
(Dec. 03, 2011  3:39 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Lightning L Drago held its place in the top for a very, very long time. Meteo is good, but the rubber interferes with smash, so Lightning, which has a lot of smash in Upper Mode is used instead.

But Meteo L-Drago has better spin stealing tech.
Well its true and you know it.
Any good combos with Phantom Orion and Vari ares ? Is Vari ares BGrin a good combo ?
Can someone tell me the best combo ever? with any parts?