is that at least a meidocore combo
i have:
plastic wheels:bull, aquirio, ldrago, aries, peasus, byxis, tempo, and libra
metal wheals:basalt, earth, lighting, flame storm, dark, rock, and counter
spin tracks:230, 100x2, d125, ed145x2, and 105
preformance tips: wdx2, sd, cs, ms, wb, hf/s, and an unusable rf
Basal Bull 230 CS for defence..
LLD 100 RF for attack
is basalt bull 230wd good for stamina or is there a part to improve stamina that i have. by the way im a stamina type user
You should invest in Phantom orion then. If you only have hasbro available to you get Hades Kerbecs.
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:58 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: is basalt bull 230wd good for stamina or is there a part to improve stamina that i have. by the way im a stamina type user
Aquario or Bull would work fine.
I need a good attack combo.But I'm in a different place so i dont have all my stuff.
Basalt Horogium
storm pegusis
flame byxis

best so far basalt byxix 230fr plz reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 23, 2011  3:05 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:58 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: is basalt bull 230wd good for stamina or is there a part to improve stamina that i have. by the way im a stamina type user
Aquario or Bull would work fine.

Use D, WD wobbles too much on 230.
I need a good attack combo.But I'm in a different place so i dont have all my stuff.
Basalt Horogium
storm pegusis
flame byxis

best so far basalt byxix 230fr plz reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need a good attack bey have big bang pegasis parts ldrago destroy's twisted tempo's and flame byxis'
Neither of you two have anything capable of being an attack combo.

LDD145WD is the best thing you can put together.
just to make sure, which is the better combo
basalt bull 230CS or
basalt bull BD145 CS
and if i buy phantom orion could i make a better combo?
thanx Smile
(Nov. 23, 2011  11:35 AM)bulbasup Wrote: just to make sure, which is the better combo
basalt bull 230CS or
basalt bull BD145 CS
and if i buy phantom orion could i make a better combo?
thanx Smile
Basalt Bull BD145CS is the best defense combo there is. Aquario CW and Kerbecs CW can also be used as it depends on preference.
so what about phantom orion? is there a better balance/stamina combo i can make?
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:42 PM)bulbasup Wrote: so what about phantom orion? is there a better balance/stamina combo i can make?
Oh sorry Phantom__TH170WD has found as great in stamina and iirc it has won at multiple tournaments. As for balance the only really viable combo is MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS.
is the hell kerbecs combo any good

what size in th170 should be used with the phantom combo?
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:12 PM)bulbasup Wrote: is the hell kerbecs combo any good
Yes it is still the best balance combo there is.
so what size should i use with th170
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:20 PM)Perseus3 Wrote:

No it isn't.

(Nov. 23, 2011  1:34 PM)bulbasup Wrote: so what size should i use with th170

Did your teachers ever tell you "there is no such thing as a dumb question"? If so, they lied.

Obviously it's going to depend on what combo you're using and what you're against. How you couldn't work this out for yourself worries me.
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:40 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:20 PM)Perseus3 Wrote:

No it isn't.

(Nov. 23, 2011  1:34 PM)bulbasup Wrote: so what size should i use with th170

Did your teachers ever tell you "there is no such thing as a dumb question"? If so, they lied.

Obviously it's going to depend on what combo you're using and what you're against. How you couldn't work this out for yourself worries me.
well the combo the one int the previous post
Oh I'm sorry but if iirc mf hell kerbecs bd145cs was. Also what is better than it then?
bulbasup: re-read my post and stop asking pointless questions.

@Perseus3: basically any combo involving basalt and a CS (inb4 "it's defense": read recent discussion.in competitive combo's thread.) And that mf-h basalt Kerbecs th170wf combo hero and I posted. And there are a bunch of combo's involving phantom.
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: bulbasup: re-read my post and stop asking pointless questions.

@Perseus3: basically any combo involving basalt and a CS (inb4 "it's defense": read recent discussion.in competitive combo's thread.) And that mf-h basalt Kerbecs th170wf combo hero and I posted. And there are a bunch of combo's involving phantom.
Oh okay sorry I must have missed some of the discussion in the thread as I thought Kei said it was still a viable combo in balance along with basalt and cs. Thanks for the help th!nk.

It may still be viable depending on the metagame, but it now loses to a huge number of combinations.

Also, "viable" is a long way from "best".

bulbasup: maybe I was too harsh, but there is no "best" height for TH170. You should have asked when to use each height: 220 is generally reliable for outshining stuff, but again everything depends on the opponent, 195 is often harder for 145-height attackers to KO, 170 can net some ko's if you can launch aggressively enough, and it probably has some more direct uses but I don't use that particular combo that often.

Honestly you should just go find testing and discussion, and learn to search properly instead of asking repetitive or pointless questions.
(Nov. 23, 2011  2:02 PM)Perseus3 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  1:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: bulbasup: re-read my post and stop asking pointless questions.

Oh okay sorry I must have missed some of the discussion in the thread as I thought Kei said it was still a viable combo in balance along with basalt and cs. Thanks for the help th!nk.

Well, its actually the best balance combo according to the Competitive Combos thread.
Believe me, its outdated....
I wonder why it hasn't been updated yet...
OK, so I need help, Plastic people! What is the most viable* combo I can make with these-
th!nk Wrote:Also, "viable" is a long way from "best".