"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
If you're into attack and have a Stadium which makes it a viable type (BB-10) you could use Burn Fireblaze 100R2F. I suggest you get better parts though, Burn is severely outclassed in all aspects.
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: Burn Fireblaze 145D is the best combo available out of those parts - if you have AD145/DF145/100 and a WD, it would be preferable.

I do not know where you live, but you stated you didn't live in Japan - which is irrelevant. 99% of us do not.

thanks alot
what would go good with inferno leone
I mean can you give a great stamina and defence combo and which is better than twisted tempo that involves either a counter wheel or a burn fireblaze with anti attack or top teir balance type please reply somebody
Nothing can be used with Inferno Leone.
Inferno is useless.
I'm not sure of the bey parts, so if you could specify...
(Nov. 20, 2011  11:01 PM)meteomaster Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  10:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: Burn Fireblaze 145D is the best combo available out of those parts - if you have AD145/DF145/100 and a WD, it would be preferable.

I do not know where you live, but you stated you didn't live in Japan - which is irrelevant. 99% of us do not.

thanks alot
what would go good with inferno leone
I mean can you give a great stamina and defence combo and which is better than twisted tempo that involves either a counter wheel or a burn fireblaze with anti attack or top teir balance type please reply somebody

None of the parts you have can make a Top Tier anything, unfortunately - and definitely nothing that can beat Basalt.
The Metal Wheel, or Clear Wheel?
Libra is a decent, though still outclassed, Defense Metal Wheel. Basalt/"Twisted" is better at everything, and so is Death.
but could this be top teir night hurculeo lw105 or some bey with gravity balls can you help me please?????????
We have a Tier List and a Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos discussion thread.

Read them.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Tier...d-25-10-11

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Variares CH120RF or R145RF? Which is easier to use and which has more smash?
Apples and oranges. R145 is heavier and handles higher tracks a bit better. CH120 is lighter and deals with BD145 combos a bit better.
Neither are really noticeably easier to use, by the way.
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:34 AM)Hazel Wrote: Apples and oranges. R145 is heavier and handles higher tracks a bit better. CH120 is lighter and deals with BD145 combos a bit better.

Both combinations obliterate high tracks equally, come on.
CH120 can achieve very high success rates vs. Basalt BD145 related customs, R145 cannot. 'A bit better' is a massive understatement, no?
(Nov. 21, 2011  1:21 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:34 AM)Hazel Wrote: Apples and oranges. R145 is heavier and handles higher tracks a bit better. CH120 is lighter and deals with BD145 combos a bit better.

Both combinations obliterate high tracks equally, come on.
CH120 can achieve very high success rates vs. Basalt BD145 related customs, R145 cannot. 'A bit better' is a massive understatement, no?

I have seen quite a few people handling Basalt BD145 just fine with R145. Not always in official testing formats, but in anecdotal tournament results/presence discussions I've had.

(Nov. 21, 2011  1:26 AM)meteomaster Wrote: is meteo l-drago 100 wd any good

It's an outclassed combo, but can still net wins in some Hasbro-only areas as a Spin-Equalizer.
please reply
do you know if l-drago could have a ultimate combo
I am really not sure what you're even asking, now.
wait can you make the ultimate combo out of all my parts
energy rings:origanal lightning l-drago energy ring,ultimate meteo l-drago energy ring,meteo l-drago,galaxy pegusas,saggitario,leone,fireblaze,and origanal pegusas:fusion wheels:inferno,night,storm,meteo,lightning,burn,galaxy,counter:spin tracks:100,105,145,135,GB145,W105,LW105
preformance tips:MS,S,D,WD
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Stamina: Burn Fireblaze 145WD

are the best possible combinations out of the parts you have listed to us.
You have no viable Defense parts whatsoever. Stop posting this "please reply!!!!" garbage.
No, it isn't.

Didn't I already tell you to go read the competitive combos list and tier list? I even gave you the best possible combos out of your parts. Nothing else is good.
Bro, you've got to stop posting this.
No it is not. If you'd like to know some good combos, look at out competitive combo list.