"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:22 AM)Hazel Wrote: Burn(Metal Wheel) Herculeo(Clear Wheel - the transluscent Plastic part) D125(a type of track, comes with Rock Orso) WD(Performance Tip, from Evil Pisces).

Okay So Evil Pisces Using A Rand Tip Still Beat This Custom Bey, It Dissapoints Me. I Want Something Better Than My Evil Pisces ! Tongue_out He Sucked When I First Got Him But I Think The Metal Wheel Off Of Earth w/e From The Starter Pack I Got Him In Really Helped ! Out Of All My Beys, Counting My Brothers Big Crappy Plastic One And My Tornado Eagle, He Never Loses !

Oh and I Also Like The Way Cyclone Herculeo Moves Because He Always Seems To Swoop In And Hit Very Hard, So Something Like Him Is Nice Too !
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Perseus can only be used on the gravity wheel, like L-Drago can only be used on lightning... so Flame/Earth Perseus(destroyer) 230WD is an impossible combination... Earth 100WD is good, the clear wheel/energy ring really doesn't matter much when you spread a sample out to 200+ battles, the standard deviation more than covers any variance in results, to the point where most would say the CW choice merely comes down to preference/looks (read yamislayers thread in the adv. section) unless it causes extra points of contact, though some still contest this, anything with a bi/tri-symmetrical design around 3.0g and above are the most common choices (Pegasis II,III, Herculeo, Rex, Cancer, Bull, Kerbecs, Unicorno II etc) along with the circular wheels (Leone, Leone 4D, Aquario, Fox)...

I believe he specified Leone because he likes it, actually. I have a post on the previous page about Clear Wheels that have noticable impacts on performance.

(Oct. 25, 2011  3:11 AM)metarain Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:22 AM)Hazel Wrote: Burn(Metal Wheel) Herculeo(Clear Wheel - the transluscent Plastic part) D125(a type of track, comes with Rock Orso) WD(Performance Tip, from Evil Pisces).

Okay So Evil Pisces Using A Rand Tip Still Beat This Custom Bey, It Dissapoints Me. I Want Something Better Than My Evil Pisces ! Tongue_out He Sucked When I First Got Him But I Think The Metal Wheel Off Of Earth w/e From The Starter Pack I Got Him In Really Helped ! Out Of All My Beys, Counting My Brothers Big Crappy Plastic One And My Tornado Eagle, He Never Loses !

Oh and I Also Like The Way Cyclone Herculeo Moves Because He Always Seems To Swoop In And Hit Very Hard, So Something Like Him Is Nice Too !

If you're using Earth Pisces, it would probably beat Burn, depending on what Performance Tip you used.

I cannot help you if you do not give me part names.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:12 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:10 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: Perseus can only be used on the gravity wheel, like L-Drago can only be used on lightning... so Flame/Earth Perseus(destroyer) 230WD is an impossible combination... Earth 100WD is good, the clear wheel/energy ring really doesn't matter much when you spread a sample out to 200+ battles, the standard deviation more than covers any variance in results, to the point where most would say the CW choice merely comes down to preference/looks (read yamislayers thread in the adv. section) unless it causes extra points of contact, though some still contest this, anything with a bi/tri-symmetrical design around 3.0g and above are the most common choices (Pegasis II,III, Herculeo, Rex, Cancer, Bull, Kerbecs, Unicorno II etc) along with the circular wheels (Leone, Leone 4D, Aquario, Fox)...

I believe he specified Leone because he likes it, actually. I have a post on the previous page about Clear Wheels that have noticable impacts on performance.

(Oct. 25, 2011  3:11 AM)metarain Wrote:

If you're using Earth Pisces, it would probably beat Burn, depending on what Performance Tip you used.

I cannot help you if you do not give me part names.

Idk I Have About 10 Beys lol, And Idk If I Can List Them All Because Some Of The Cards Dont Have The Names Of The Parts On Them.. I Just Know They Beys I Have.

I Have Evil And Thermal Pisces.

However If Taking The Metal Piece From Earth Virgo And Exchanging It With His Metal Wheel Then Yes, My Evil Pisces Is An Earth Pisces.

Oh And I Used Rock Orsos Tip On Earth Pisces Vs The Setup You Gave Me Before..
I'm sorry, then. Beyond what I have already told you, I cannot help without detailed information on your parts. The names of things are also not categorized as a single name for a Beyblade - the names, e.g. "Thermal Lacerta WA130HF", are, in order, the name of the metal wheel(Thermal), the clear wheel(Lacerta), the track(WA130), and the Performance Tip(HF).
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm sorry, then. Beyond what I have already told you, I cannot help without detailed information on your parts. The names of things are also not categorized as a single name for a Beyblade - the names, e.g. "Thermal Lacerta WA130HF", are, in order, the name of the metal wheel(Thermal), the clear wheel(Lacerta), the track(WA130), and the Performance Tip(HF).

Oh, Then I Can List Them, It May Take A Bit Tho..
Take your time.
Okay So I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack... Flame Aries, Rock Aros, And Evil Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards..

/e Scratch That, I Guess My Evil Pisces Should Now Be Called Earth Pisces..
Rock Aries H145HF should KO Evil Pisces. However, if you're using Earth(the Metal Wheel from Virgo in the Face-Off Pack), then it will not. Earth is a very good Metal Wheel for Stamina and Defense.

Earth Virgo T125B would do fairly well against an Evil combo, too.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: Rock Aries H145HF should KO Evil Pisces. However, if you're using Earth(the Metal Wheel from Virgo in the Face-Off Pack), then it will not. Earth is a very good Metal Wheel for Stamina and Defense.

Yes, I Did Take The Metal Wheel From The Earth Virgo And Put It On Evil Pisces, I Like Him Because He Lasts Long And Just Sits There And Tanks, When He Gets Hit He Throws Them Back Like Nothing Happened..

If I Wanted To Turn Him Back Into Evil Pisces I Could Always Take The Metal Wheel Off Of Evil Gemios, Correct?
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:32 AM)Hazel Wrote: Rock Aries H145HF should KO Evil Pisces. However, if you're using Earth(the Metal Wheel from Virgo in the Face-Off Pack), then it will not. Earth is a very good Metal Wheel for Stamina and Defense.

there is a difference between the face off earth and the other hasbro earths? i was not aware of this... personally i would use F instead of HF, F has just a tiny bit more grip, meaning a tiny bit less recoil

IMO, change B to FS (FS has pretty good stamina)

sorry, i have the compulsion to be a perfectionist on the WBO
You don't have any Metal Wheels capable of bringing down Earth if it's on a Defensively-oriented tip. What tip is the Earth Pisces on?

(Oct. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

there is a difference between the face off earth and the other hasbro earths? what?

There is no difference, but he has the Face-Off Pack and did not know the name of Earth Virgo. So, I told it to him.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)Hazel Wrote: You don't have any Metal Wheels capable of bringing down Earth if it's on a Defensively-oriented tip. What tip is the Earth Pisces on?

(Oct. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

there is a difference between the face off earth and the other hasbro earths? what?

There is no difference, but he has the Face-Off Pack and did not know the name of Earth Virgo. So, I told it to him.

I'm Not Sure, But Its The Only Big Red One, Its Very Wide, And Its The Only One I Dont Have That Isnt Pointy... Its Just Big And Fat... With A Little Tip At The Bottom, Of Course...
It sounds very much like(and is most likely) WD. You can put together Earth Virgo T125WD as a rather formidable combo, for the level you're playing at. It will serve you pretty well, I think. It's a Medium-Profile Stamina Bey. Earth Virgo 135WD is also acceptable.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: It sounds very much like(and is most likely) WD. You can put together Earth Virgo T125WD as a rather formidable combo, for the level you're playing at. It will serve you pretty well, I think. It's a Medium-Profile Stamina Bey. Earth Virgo 135WD is also acceptable.

Yeah, I Looked It Up, It's Wd... I Also Don't Have Earth Virgo, I Just Have His Metal Piece... My Brother Brought It To School With My Evil Pisces Wheel And Got It Stolen, So Now I Have Earth Pisces With The Wd And That Spin Thing lol...
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:50 AM)metarain Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: It sounds very much like(and is most likely) WD. You can put together Earth Virgo T125WD as a rather formidable combo, for the level you're playing at. It will serve you pretty well, I think. It's a Medium-Profile Stamina Bey. Earth Virgo 135WD is also acceptable.

Yeah, I Looked It Up, It's Wd... I Also Don't Have Earth Virgo, I Just Have His Metal Piece... My Brother Brought It To School With My Evil Pisces Wheel And Got It Stolen, So Now I Have Earth Pisces With The Wd And That Spin Thing lol...

Earth Lacerta 135WD, then, is your best bet. It's very acceptable, for Stamina purposes. Smile
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:55 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:50 AM)metarain Wrote:

Earth Lacerta 135WD, then, is your best bet. It's very acceptable, for Stamina purposes. Smile

kk I'll Try It Out.. Smile

Wait So That's Earth, Metal Peice From Earth Pisces, Lacerta = Plastic Part From Thermal Lacerta, WD The Tip On Earth Pisces, And 135 From... Where?

Nvm, Found It !
some beys i have many of like i have 3 lightning l-dragos, 4 meteo l-dragos and 2 l drago destroys so that adds up to 9 l-dragos, and i have many copies of other beyblades, i own all the legend beys
Attack: LLD 100 LF (medicore)
Defence: Night Bull DF145D( Really Bad)
Stamina:Night Bull DF145D(Bad)
@qwertxj3- Ah. Using LF in a combo is a suicide attempt. LF hardly has any grip and if it ends clashing hard into a certain powerful Defense bey (sometimes, even a mediocre combo is enough), it will end up self-KOing. Also, LF is uncontrollable. Some flower patterns at the initial stage would make you feel good, but it soon loses its flower movement and ends up tornado stalling. Being a pure attack type bottom, LF will simply lose all its stamina in the process, and by the time it reaches the centre, its all over! So, IMO a more controllable bottom, namely HF or F would do good.
reggie yi- Use qwertxj's combos, but in the attack combo, replace LF with HF (from Lightning L Drago/Fury Capricorne) or with F (from Cyber Pegasus/ Hyper Aquario)
Plus, a spin steal combo for you will be- Meteo L Drago 100D...
Oh, sorry, I wasn't thinking. I just read in the Beywiki project forum that it could be used as a sunstitute as was ok. Oh well XD
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Ray Striker D125 CS

Since I had left Beyblade for 4 or more months , I probably forgot everything. Although since Metal Masters arrived , it lead me to Beyblade once again. I hope I start contributing well as I used to do before.
I want to best bey out of those three.

I think it is : Hell Unicorno BD145 CS
It can't be true though , since I had forgotten about Beyblade.
Yup, it is.
Hell Kerbecs BD145CS would be better.
Wolverine- Well, your combo was quite good. Just that the combo suggested my Blitz Unicorno is better.
Its important for you to know that Clear Wheels/Energy Rings are the most unimportant parts of a bey. But, its always good to choose a CW that suits your combo. Kerbecs is a 3-sided CW and would certainly perform great with 3-sided metal wheels. Being quite heavy, it will also favour the bey's performance in comparison to Unicorno.
Hence, Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is great. Another thing, CS might be quite aggressive. Its better to wear it down a little. Smile
Thanks Jan and Blitz Unicorno Smile. I know CW's / energy rings are the most unimportant parts of a bey. But Being one of the few three-sided Clear Wheels, Unicorno is especially useful for three-sided Metal Wheels like Ray and Hell to provide an even weight distribution so I thought I'd use it.

Thanks !