JB
CS x1
CS (hasbro)
LF
D
F x2
HF x2
SD
LRF (worn down so much it is slower than RF)
BS

I made these combos:
MF-H Earth Bull ED145 CS (Defense)
MF-H Fury Bull 85 R2F (Attack)
MF Earth Escolpio 100 D (Stamina)

Any improvements, or extra beys?

i need help immediately
@LK-Sm0ke:
Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F/Gravity Perseus CH120R2F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs AD145EDS
Alright Lets See if have good parts for combos!

-Earth Virgo GB145 S
-Lightning L'drago 100 HF
-Meteo L'drago LW105 LF
-Meteo L'drago Rush ver. 125 SF
-Ray Striker D125CS
-Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
-Galaxy Pegasis C145 R2F
-Storm Pegasis 105 RF
-Cyber Pegasis 105 F
-Torch Aries 125 D
-Dark Bull H145 SD
-Hyper Aquario 105 F
-Thunder Libra DF145 BS
You have decent parts, IMO.
Attack- Lightning L Drago H145R2F/RF (Use RF if you have difficulty to control R2F)
Defense- Earth Aquario GB145CS (Make your CS calm first)
Stamina- Earth Bull 100/DF145SD (OK)
Here are my current blades. I've tried seceral customizations, but I still don"t know how competitive they really are. Any help is appreciated Smile

Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Dark Bull
Dark Gasher
Lightning L-Drago

Thanks in advance Smile
(Oct. 22, 2011  7:39 PM)pacading Wrote: Here are my current blades. I've tried seceral customizations, but I still don"t know how competitive they really are. Any help is appreciated Smile

Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Dark Bull
Dark Gasher
Lightning L-Drago

Thanks in advance Smile

Lightning L-Drago H145RF or CH120RF are the only combos worth using you can make here.
@: V-Rock

Attack: Lightning L-Drago H145 or D125 RF

Defence: Basalt Aquario GB145CS (if calm)

Stamina: Basalt Bull GB145WD ( i think is an okay stamina combo) might be wrong lol

Hope i helped Smile
Thanks. What other blades could I buy to make my current ones more competitive?
(Oct. 22, 2011  7:58 PM)pacading Wrote: Thanks. What other blades could I buy to make my current ones more competitive?
You can answer that question for yourself by checking out the What to Buy in MFB thread Smile.
MF-H earth kerbecs GB145 RS, beat that! the strongest defense i've ever seen
MF-L Burn bull DF145 SD / D i thought that was great Uncertain
(Oct. 22, 2011  8:08 PM)Prasetyo Wibowo Wrote: MF-H earth kerbecs GB145 RS, beat that! the strongest defense i've ever seen
MF-L Burn bull DF145 SD / D i thought that was great Uncertain

Not even competitively viable anymore. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS would blow your mind, if you think that combo is strong.
(Oct. 22, 2011  7:58 PM)pacading Wrote: Thanks. What other blades could I buy to make my current ones more competitive?

Basalt, VariAres, hell kerbecs, phantom Orion, gravity Perseus/reshuffle set, anything with an RF, rs, cs. Maybe one of the wbba part sets...like the phantom Orion one
please make me the best combo possible for attack,defence,stamina and destabilizer.
Evil gemios(uncustomized)
earth eagle(uncustomized)
flame saggitarrio(uncustomized)
storm aquario(uncustomized)
i know its not much but plz
My Parts:

Clear Wheels:
Bull x2
Pegasus x3
Pegasus II
Capricorn x2
Pheonix
Leone x3
Eagle
Libra x2
Aquario x4
L-Drago
L-Drago II
L-Drago Rush
L-Drago Assault
Wolf
Escolpio
Unicorno x2
Virgo x2
Sagittario
Gemios

Metal Wheels:

Poison
Storm x5
Cyber x2
Dark x2
Fury
Basalt
Galaxy
Meteo x2
Thermal
Inferno
Rock
Ray x2
Night
Lightning
Infinity
Hyper
Evil
Counter
Burn

Tracks:

GB145
ED145
DF145 x4
DF105
WA130
T125 x2
D125 x2
M145
W105
LW105
H145

Bottoms:
S
FS
SF
ES
MS
RF x2
R2F
JB
CS x1
CS (hasbro)
LF
D
F x2
HF x2
SD
LRF (worn down so much it is slower than RF)
BS

I'm looking for a good Balance-type bey. Help Please?

Thanks
Hello. I was wondering if you guys could make me an attack with good stamina and a defense type bey. My current beys are:

-Storm Aquario 100HFS
-Poison Scorpio M145Q
-Storm Capricorn M145Q (Missing Performance Tip)
-Thermal Pisces T125ES
-Flame Sagittario C145S
-Inferno Sagittario 145S

P.S. I tried doing
-Poison Aquario 100ES
Im not very good at doing this so i don't know if thats good for an attack/defense type bey.
P.S.S. When I used the Poison Aquario 100ES it started out going clockwise, but after about 5 seconds it started going counter-clockwise Chocked_2. The it just kept going back and forth between rotations until it finally stopped.
Storm Capricorn 100HFS(in HF mode) is the best Attack combo you can manage. You honestly have absolutely no viable defense parts. The Attack Combo given is also incredibly bad.

I can only recommend, in good faith, that you purchase new Beys.
Basalt Aquario 85CS or Basalt Aquario 85RS, I think the CS one is better because it will have more of an advantage against a stamina type than the RS variant, while the RS variant will have more friction with the stadium surface causing more defense. But, the CS variant still has pretty good defense.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:20 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Basalt Aquario 85CS or Basalt Aquario 85RS, I think the CS one is better because it will have more of an advantage against a stamina type than the RS variant, while the RS variant will have more friction with the stadium surface causing more defense. But, the CS variant still has pretty good defense.

That seems like a rational choice and analysis. I think that RS is risky for exactly the reasons you mentioned.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:23 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:20 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Basalt Aquario 85CS or Basalt Aquario 85RS, I think the CS one is better because it will have more of an advantage against a stamina type than the RS variant, while the RS variant will have more friction with the stadium surface causing more defense. But, the CS variant still has pretty good defense.

That seems like a rational choice and analysis. I think that RS is risky for exactly the reasons you mentioned.

Yeah, the CS variant will have decent stamina while the RS version would only be used against attack types. Thanks for answering my question. I'll go with the CS variant.

(Oct. 22, 2011  11:31 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Yeah, the CS variant will have decent stamina while the RS version would only be used against attack types. Thanks for answering my question. I'll go with the CS variant.

Why 85?? not that its bad, just wondering your rational over other tracks?? Some claim Basalt 'should never be used below 105' which I do not agree with, but all the same, the claims were made.
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:36 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:31 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Yeah, the CS variant will have decent stamina while the RS version would only be used against attack types. Thanks for answering my question. I'll go with the CS variant.

Why 85?? not that its bad, just wondering your rational over other tracks?? Some claim Basalt 'should never be used below 105' which I do not agree with, but all the same, the claims were made.

I've used Basalt on 85 before with some success. Depending on the track and wheel of your opponent you can get some good "destabilizing" grind from below at that height.
Can someone help me please? I'm looking for a good balance type bey. My parts are listed twice on page 292.
MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS would be solid.

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is the only really solid balance type with heavy testing atm I think, and you dont have all the parts.