Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:31 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:25 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: These are all out of box beys
and also could you make more than just one possible so theres lots of combos?
thnxs
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago x2
Storm Capricorn
Flame Libra
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Flame Byxis
Dark Wolf
EXTRA PARTS
Tips = S, F
Metal Wheels = Flame, Earth, Dark, Rock, Storm, Poison
Tracks= ED145, 125, 105, DF145, 145, GB145, H145
Thanks in Advance

new parts and beys =P

basalt horogium
divine crown (vol 8 booster)
2 metal faces and a flame libra

mm is relesed in india so planin to get these beys
Gravity destroyer ad145 wd
Twisted tempo 145 wd
Flame bysix 230 wd
Ray stricker d125 cs
Rev up luncher
Very Good choice of beys matey, then make these combos
Twisted Striker 230 CS (Calm CS)
Gravity Destroyer D125 CS (only if your CS is aggressive)
and
Flame Tempo AD145 WD
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:16 AM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Zxth Wrote: I need more suggestions or help on my own top tier DEF bey.

• Ray Unicorno
• Beat Lynx
• Hell Kerbecs

PS: If you got some beys to add for more 'enhancement' feel free to add Smile But anyways i guess it's all good! Smile Thank you.

Hell Kerbecs BD145CS does well, even better with a MF/MF-H... if you want a good defense bey, try buying Basalt next, with the BD145CS platform, def top teir!!! but Basalt may have a temp ban placed on its use, so Libra (in the ultimate deck set 25-35 on ebay comes with 3 beys,(Libra, Pegasus, Burn) an RF and MF-H) or Phantom Orion are also great on BD145CS...

you already have ideal defense parts in BD145 and CS, so you just need to pick a wheel you like, and ideally get MF-H... Basalt, Libra, Phantom, Bakushin are all ideal choices, Basalt being the most prominent, Libra the best value (at $25ish shipped, considering all you get), Phantom is the most versatile (best stamina wheel, great defense, even does surprisingly well as an attack combo), and Bakushin pretty much nullifies opponents attacks, though its a limited bey, it can be found for around $22ish shipped on ebay.

I already got Basalt bro, But I wanna make it normal, I'm not gonna get or change anything on it Smile
Ya know, u could keep it normak, then in battling you can change it then after put it back to normal...
Good idea. Or maybe take a photo, customize, and put back, that way, you won't miss Basalt horogium
i have all the virgo parts
all the l drago parts
all the cyber pergasus parts
all the storm aquario parts
and burn fire blaze parts ehats the best combo my combo so far is
l drago facebolt
virgo thing between the facebolt and fusion wheel
cyber pegasus fusion wheel
earth virgo spin track
fire blaze proformance tip

i think its pretty good i call it metallic Gryffin
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:12 AM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  11:31 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:25 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: These are all out of box beys
and also could you make more than just one possible so theres lots of combos?
thnxs
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago x2
Storm Capricorn
Flame Libra
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Flame Byxis
Dark Wolf
EXTRA PARTS
Tips = S, F
Metal Wheels = Flame, Earth, Dark, Rock, Storm, Poison
Tracks= ED145, 125, 105, DF145, 145, GB145, H145
Thanks in Advance

new parts and beys =P

basalt horogium
divine crown (vol 8 booster)
2 metal faces and a flame libra

Attack : MF Lightning L Drago GB145/ 100 RF
Defence : MF Basalt _____ GB145 (need a defence tip)
Stamina : Earth/ Basalt _______ 100/125/ WD
Spin-steal : Meteo L Drago 100/GB145 WD
Anti-meta (attack) : MF Basalt/ Earth _____ 100 / GB145/ 125 RF/R2F
Can someone please help me out with this combo. I want it to be either stamina or defense
Basalt _____ TH170 ___
Is there another track or bottom I could use for it.
Yes I do too. I have rock Pegasus, flame Saggitario, flame aires, rock orso, earth Virgo,killer Pisces, galaxy Pegasus,thermal lacerta,burn fireblaze, ray unicorno, thermal Pisces, poison Pegasus, fury Capricorn, cyber Pegasus,storm Pegasus,storm aquario,ray serpent, rock zurafa, flame byxis, lightning l-drago,ultimate meteo l-drago rush,meteo l-drago, 2 sol blazes, counter leone, cyclone herculeo, grand Cetus, 2 hyper aquario, inferno Saggitario,night Virgo, dark wolf, midnight bull, and thunder libra.my best combinations have been earth zurafa df145wd, thunder byxis 230wd, and flame bull df145d. Tell me some new combinations. I'm going to the toys r us event tommorow and try out my combos
I also have ray keel
(Oct. 21, 2011  6:08 PM)Redbird Wrote: Can someone please help me out with this combo. I want it to be either stamina or defense
Basalt _____ TH170 ___
Is there another track or bottom I could use for it.

Do you have metal faces? If not, you should use Basalt for stamina. TH170 is fine for stamina. You can mess around with 230 or 85/90 if you have them as well. Put a WD/SD/D/EDS bottom on and see which you're most successful with.
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:40 PM)Jmanblader Wrote: Yes I do too. I have rock Pegasus, flame Saggitario, flame aires, rock orso, earth Virgo,killer Pisces, galaxy Pegasus,thermal lacerta,burn fireblaze, ray unicorno, thermal Pisces, poison Pegasus, fury Capricorn, cyber Pegasus,storm Pegasus,storm aquario,ray serpent, rock zurafa, flame byxis, lightning l-drago,ultimate meteo l-drago rush,meteo l-drago, 2 sol blazes, counter leone, cyclone herculeo, grand Cetus, 2 hyper aquario, inferno Saggitario,night Virgo, dark wolf, midnight bull, and thunder libra.my best combinations have been earth zurafa df145wd, thunder byxis 230wd, and flame bull df145d. Tell me some new combinations. I'm going to the toys r us event tommorow and try out my combos
I also have ray keel
You have quite a bit of parts, just look at this post. With your collection, you're able to make a few of them.
Thanks but I don't have any metal face bolts. Anything else for me?
Good stamina combo?
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:17 AM)Technologic Wrote: Good stamina combo?

Basalt/Scythe/Phantom/Burn Kerbecs/Cancer/Bull (If you want too.) 105/100
BGrin/EDS/WD
This was all I could think of, sorry if it won't work out.
Earth fire blaze gb145ms or flame bull df145d

Anything for me? My bey list is above.

i need to beat a mf earth aries 135wd
what can i make with twisted tempo 145wd and ray striker d125cs to beat it.
it needs to be hasbro metagame and twisted striker d125cs doesnt work becuase the rubber is to worn out.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:16 AM)capricornguy1 Wrote: i need to beat a mf earth aries 135wd
what can i make with twisted tempo 145wd and ray striker d125cs to beat it.
it needs to be hasbro metagame and twisted striker d125cs doesnt work becuase the rubber is to worn out.

The best combo i can think of is:

Twisted Tempo/Striker (Doesn't Matter) 145CS.
(Worn rubber = good)
Use twisted striker d125wd. If that doesn't work then use ray instead. Any tips for me my bey list is above.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:22 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Use twisted striker d125wd. If that doesn't work then use ray instead. Any tips for me my bey list is above.

I already told you to refer to http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386...
I have no metal face or most of those parts. Could you just tell me some please?
(Oct. 22, 2011  3:55 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: I have no metal face or most of those parts. Could you just tell me some please?

You dont need a metal face for any stamina combinations.

You have all of the parts for some of the stamina combinations that are listed in the post that I already referred you to twice now.

And if you're only battling people with hasbro parts, it's unlikely that anyone else will have metal faces either...so just use a regular face.
Thank you again. But I don't have Kronos,kerbecs, or basalt.
You do have Earth, though, which is a fairly solid option in the Stamina game.
i just got my scythe kronos in the mail and i have a tournament to day but i need a good combo not using BD145 so here is what i have

clear wheels

kerbecs
L-Drago x3
L-Drago II x2
Bullx3
Serpent
Horogium
PegasusI x4
PegasusII x5
PegasusIII
LeoneI x3
UnicornoI x3
Perseus
Wolf
Libra x2
Eagle
Aries x2
Phoenix x2
Lacerta
Virgo x2
Sagittario x2
Aquario x2
gemios
Pisces x2
Capricorn
giraffe x2
Ketos

MWs
Galaxy x3
big bang
Midnight x2
night
thermal x3
Screw
Storm x3
fury
Infinity
Inferno
Hyper
Earth x3
flame x2
counter x2
poison
Ray x 3
dark
Burn x 2
Gravity
Hell
Lightning x 3
Basalt
Meteo x 2
Grand
rock x 4
cyber

Tracks
100 x5
105x4
W105 x4
LW105 x2
CH120
125 x2
D125 x5
T125 x4
Wa130
145 x4
DF145 x4
C145 x2
WD145
ED145 x2
SW145
R145 x2
AD145
GB145 x2
M145
H145
FD

Tips
CS x3
XF
SF
LF x2
RF
R2F x2
HF x2
HF/S
F x3
RS
WDx5
Dx3
SDx2
MSx3
ESx3
Sx4
BSx4
EDSx1
i have thunder leone (gb145 bs) grand ketos (wd 145 rs hyper orso (sw145jb) basalt hoorigrum earth eagle evil geminos missing tip rock giraffe (face off version) ray unicorno dark bull missing fusion wheel and flame byxis gravity perseus burn phoenix storm aquario missing tip storm pegasus missing track cyber pegasus missing track fury capircorn (losse) poison counter clear leone ring