THERMAL LACERTA (NO TRACK) HF
GRAND CETUS WD145 RS
ROCK LEONE 145 WB
HYPER ORSO SW145 JB
EVIL PEGASUS 105 WD
EARTH VIRGO GB145 SD (TRADED TIP)
What do you mean "goes with Gravity Persues"? Do you mean make it with it? Ok:
Gravity Persues D125R2F
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:19 AM)kronos01 Wrote: hey what about dark bulls ray unicorno rock aries and earth virgo pieces
Tired
You can make a mediocre defense combo: Earth Bull GB145 CS(if calm) or else B
and an OK Stamina Combo: Earth Bull D125/GB145(?) SD
Attack: Ray Unicorno D125 CS(if aggro) or else get a storm pegasis and use RF and 105 with Ray

@esblader
If you want something with Gravity: Gravity Perseus D125 R2F is a good attacker.
If you want something that can defeat it: Earth Virgo GB145/230(?) CS(if calm)/RS/WB
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:47 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What do you mean "goes with Gravity Persues"? Do you mean make it with it? Ok:
Gravity Persues D125R2F

yeah sorry, thanks for the combo

Arupaeo .Uh-oh. Did I start this? I was just trying to be versatile , I mean , no one wants to use RS so much and anyway, RS wears down very fast
[/quote]

CS seems more versatile.
I just got dark bull and I tried these combos-Burn Eagle 145 WD and Earth Bull 145 SD-are these good combos?And please make me a few more
You seem to have a stamina based duo there. Considering Burn to be inferior to Earth, the second combo has to be better. Well, Earth Bull 145WD will be great too.
(Oct. 20, 2011  12:01 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Arupaeo .Uh-oh. Did I start this?

Hey man, there's no problem with a good discussion between friends. We are here to communicate with each other for our mutually beneficial understanding, right?

You'll also notice that we were speaking to each other respectfully even when we happen to disagree on something. Unlike some "discussions" I've seen on the site, no one here is calling anyone stupid, yelling in all caps or anything like that. It's OK to have disagreements as long as you treat the other party with respect.
(Oct. 20, 2011  2:15 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  12:01 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Arupaeo .Uh-oh. Did I start this?

Hey man, there's no problem with a good discussion between friends. We are here to communicate with each other for our mutually beneficial understanding, right?

You'll also notice that we were speaking to each other respectfully even when we happen to disagree on something. Unlike some "discussions" I've seen on the site, no one here is calling anyone stupid, yelling in all caps or anything like that. It's OK to have disagreements as long as you treat the other party with respect.

This. We all see our own things in some parts - I personally haven't seen or found a situation, against Blitz/Beat, where RS stopped a KO than CS didn't. He probably has, or he wouldn't argue the point. Nothing wrong with two perspectives.

(Oct. 20, 2011  12:49 PM)stormpegasus121 Wrote: I just got dark bull and I tried these combos-Burn Eagle 145 WD and Earth Bull 145 SD-are these good combos?And please make me a few more

As Janstar mentioned, Earth Bull 145WD will do you much better than either of the two separate ones you made, there. Lower recoil, higher stamina.
stormpegasus121
You could also try GB145 which will add balacne and defense (although in ways it can decrease stamina), and if you have access to metal masters beyblades ,get AD145 from gravity perseus(destroyer) that will be even better than GB145.
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:50 PM)H8R Wrote: stormpegasus121
You could also try GB145 which will add balacne and defense (although in ways it can decrease stamina), and if you have access to metal masters beyblades ,get AD145 from gravity perseus(destroyer) that will be even better than GB145.

Suggesting GB145 makes no sense imo.

He clearly has two beys that are stamina based. By suggesting he implement GB145, you're increasing the defense and lowering the stamina...making the proposed combo mediocre at both defense and stamina rather than close-to-top-tier at one or the other.
(Sep. 18, 2011  6:25 PM)fr13dr1c3 Wrote: These are all out of box beys
and also could you make more than just one possible so theres lots of combos?
thnxs
Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago x2
Storm Capricorn
Flame Libra
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Flame Byxis
Dark Wolf
EXTRA PARTS
Tips = S, F
Metal Wheels = Flame, Earth, Dark, Rock, Storm, Poison
Tracks= ED145, 125, 105, DF145, 145, GB145, H145
Thanks in Advance

new parts and beys =P

basalt horogium
divine crown (vol 8 booster)
2 metal faces and a flame libra

which has a better tip
Screw Unicorno 100RF
Screw Unicorno 100XF
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:26 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:50 PM)H8R Wrote: stormpegasus121

Suggesting GB145 makes no sense imo.

He clearly has two beys that are stamina based. By suggesting he implement GB145, you're increasing the defense and lowering the stamina...making the proposed combo mediocre at both defense and stamina rather than close-to-top-tier at one or the other.
With ES, GB145 is better than 145WD/SD/D.
I need more suggestions or help on my own top tier DEF bey.

• Ray Unicorno
• Beat Lynx
• Hell Kerbecs

PS: If you got some beys to add for more 'enhancement' feel free to add Smile But anyways i guess it's all good! Smile Thank you.
Three beys is hard to work with. I suppose you could do:
Hell KerbecsTH170/D125CS/WD
or maybe Hell UnicornoBD145CS?
Hmmm.....let me know how well the combos work.
Beat Lynx D125/BD145 CS (only if agro)
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:35 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Beat Lynx D125/BD145 CS (only if agro)

He's after a Defense custom, so an aggro CS would not be beneficial. Beat Lynx(DEFENSE MODE) BD145CS(calm) would be the best thing to do in this horrible situation.

(Oct. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Zxth Wrote: I need more suggestions or help on my own top tier DEF bey.

• Ray Unicorno
• Beat Lynx
• Hell Kerbecs

PS: If you got some beys to add for more 'enhancement' feel free to add Smile But anyways i guess it's all good! Smile Thank you.

None of these are Defense metal wheels. You have a good defense track and tip here, but not metal wheel. Get Basalt, Earth, or Libra, and an MF-2 Kit.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:33 AM)LK-Sm0ke Wrote: which has a better tip
Screw Unicorno 100RF
Screw Unicorno 100XF

RF all the way... XF is a great tip, but you must practice a ton with it, and it needs the right combo, screw 100 probably isn't the best candidate for XF.
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:00 AM)Zxth Wrote: I need more suggestions or help on my own top tier DEF bey.

• Ray Unicorno
• Beat Lynx
• Hell Kerbecs

Hell Kerbecs BD145CS does well, even better with a MF/MF-H... if you want a good defense bey, try buying Basalt next, with the BD145CS platform, def top teir!!! but Basalt may have a temp ban placed on its use, so Libra (in the ultimate deck set 25-35 on ebay comes with 3 beys,(Libra, Pegasus, Burn) an RF and MF-H) or Phantom Orion are also great on BD145CS...

you already have ideal defense parts in BD145 and CS, so you just need to pick a wheel you like, and ideally get MF-H... Basalt, Libra, Phantom, Bakushin are all ideal choices, Basalt being the most prominent, Libra the best value (at $25ish shipped, considering all you get), Phantom is the most versatile (best stamina wheel, great defense, even does surprisingly well as an attack combo), and Bakushin pretty much nullifies opponents attacks, though its a limited bey, it can be found for around $22ish shipped on ebay.
I need i great awesome combo here are my beys combos of attack,defense,stamina,balance
Rock pegasus
Galaxy pegasus
Storm pegasus
Cyber pegasus
Ray striker
Earth virgo
Earth eagle
Flame libra
Thermal pisces
Poison serpent
Storm capricorn
Lightning l-drago