"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I find tat my earth and bull,when put together, make a sharp 'ding' sound when I knock it against my wooden floor. Is this why my MF-H earth bull 230 CS gets knocked out so easily?
Not really a place to ask this question, powerangeryan. Smile
Go to Ask Q Get A.
Srry, I'm always confused between the 2. But it's not my fault if I get redirected back here..Tired
Ill answer it. Every bey makes a ding, no. What attackers do you use?
^ sorry man, wrong, mine makes a klunk sound
Well, matter of opinion. Powerangeryan, if it is knocked out by vari/beat/fang/LDD/LLD its fine, bassalt even gets a beating. But if its from a storm, eh, mold 1 earth i suppose? Does it OS easily?
(Oct. 14, 2011  2:40 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: I find tat my earth and bull,when put together, make a sharp 'ding' sound when I knock it against my wooden floor. Is this why my MF-H earth bull 230 CS gets knocked out so easily?

naah..it is too light..pretty much heavy attacker can K.O. it like Fang, LDD, Vari Ares, Blitz..
CS might be useful when used with Heavy MW like Basalt / Hell/ Phantom/ Scytche
Are you crazy? We don't need to give you any! Just research for yourself and stop being so lazy! Use the search engine! Just some:

Basalt BD145 MB/CS
Basalt 230 CS/D
Basalt TH170 CS/D/MB
Basalt R145
Basalt GB145
Basalt is at the top of the metagame and there are TONS of good Basalt combos

MF/MF-H Basalt Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs GB145/TH170(sometimes)/230/BD145 CS/RS/RB/MB/DS(rarely)
(Oct. 14, 2011  9:51 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: anyone have any combos with basalt wheel

Well if you really want one, I'll give ya one
Basalt Leone GB145WD
Why Leone and WD? Leone I kinda understand, but there would be many other choices that WD for defense. Because WD is a Stamina tip.
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:49 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Why Leone and WD? Leone I kinda understand, but there would be many other choices that WD for defense. Because WD is a Stamina tip.

Well someone asked me for a combo and didn't specify a type, and I gave him a balance combo with defense and stamina
(Oct. 14, 2011  10:49 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: Why Leone and WD? Leone I kinda understand, but there would be many other choices that WD for defense. Because WD is a Stamina tip.

Well isn't wd more of a balence tip becuase it has characteristics of both stamina and defence. I am not to familiar with this tip but I do have it and that is the sort of type it seems to be for me. But it does have attacking abilities to. When it gets knocked off balence then it attacks.
(Oct. 14, 2011  11:02 PM)drakio Wrote:

Well isn't wd more of a balence tip becuase it has characteristics of both stamina and defence. I am not to familiar with this tip but I do have it and that is the sort of type it seems to be for me. But it does have attacking abilities to. When it gets knocked off balence then it attacks.

WD has little to no friction on the stadium, and is thereby not a viable part for withstanding impact. Ignore the word "Defense" in its name.

(Oct. 14, 2011  9:51 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: anyone have any combos with basalt wheel

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS will rocket you to success anywhere people are ignorant of the finer mechanics of the game.
Which tip is better on Twisted (Basalt) Pisces GB145?

FS, BS, ES, B, or WD
I would say ES or WD. There would be a lot of other choices, but you don't have them.
Can someone please build me a good beyblade combo or a defence type combo.
Metal wheels
Earth, Hell, Basalt, Tornado, Killer, Rock, flame, divine, ray, gravity, screw,thermal, storm,burn
Clear wheels
Virgo, eagle, capricorn, lacerta, gil, unicorno, fox, bull, horogium, kerbecs, cancer, giraffe, perseus, Beofowl, libra, Herculeo, phoenix
Tracks 90, 100, 105, d125,Gb145,145,bd145, ad145,t125,df145,h145,lw105,wa130,sw145, UW145
Tips LF, RF, CS,MS, W2D,WD,WB,MF,F,HF,EWD,DS,BS,RSF
Basalt Kerbecs/Bull GB145/BD145 CS

You do realize of you scroll up in this topic, there is a bunch of Basalt combos.
(Oct. 14, 2011  11:52 PM)BlackDranzer872 Wrote: Can someone please build me a good beyblade combo or a defence type combo.
Metal wheels
Earth, Hell, Basalt, Tornado, Killer, Rock, flame, divine, ray, gravity, screw,thermal, storm,burn
Clear wheels
Virgo, eagle, capricorn, lacerta, gil, unicorno, fox, bull, horogium, kerbecs, cancer, giraffe, perseus, Beofowl, libra, Herculeo, phoenix
Tracks 90, 100, 105, d125,Gb145,145,bd145, ad145,t125,df145,h145,lw105,wa130,sw145, UW145
Tips LF, RF, CS,MS, W2D,WD,WB,MF,F,HF,EWD,DS,BS,RSF

a good combo would be Earth Bull GB145CS (if it isn't aggressive, if it is use either RS of WB
H has better parts for Defense than those

BlackDranzer872:

Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS/RSF
Can you guys give me a right spin attack combo and a dark wheel combo (i like dark wheels even though their weak)
* I OWN NO METAL FACES*
the parts/beys I own
dark wheel
cancer clear wheel
fs
pegasis (4 layer) 145d
flame saggitario c145s
storm pegasis 105rf
basalt horogium 145wd
rock leone 145wb
earth wheel
bull clear wheel
gb145
wolf clear wheel
pisces df145bs (4 layer)
ray striker d125cs

(Oct. 15, 2011  12:26 AM)Fong Wrote: Can you guys give me a right spin attack combo and a dark wheel combo (i like dark wheels even though their weak)
* I OWN NO METAL FACES*
the parts/beys I own

Stuffz

right spin attack- Ray GB145RF

Dark combo- Dark GB145CS.
my little brother wants to know what is a good combo for attacking and spin stealing for ultimate l-drago rush ver.?
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:48 AM)playtoomuch Wrote: my little brother wants to know what is a good combo for attacking and spin stealing for ultimate l-drago rush ver.?

Rush isn't very effective at spin-stealing; absorb (the original version) is better for it. In order for us to give you combos, it'd be appreciated if you listed the parts he has. Smile