"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Rock Pisces 100 F(Hasbro Stadium)R2F(Takara Tomy Stadium)

Attack Stamina Hybrid: Rock Pisces(change to Bull) CH120/ED145 F(only Hasbro)
Sorry if I can't answer hasbro questions. I specialize only in TT. Anyway, I was blading yesterday and realized that hell ,screw and I think gravity produce good results against Libra(some metal wheels receive much more recoil when against certain wheels,the effect works for both sides) . Earth is good against gravity and vice versa. I think earth or gravity was good against dark and basalt is good against gravity. Anyway(again), should I use screw kerbecs,screw unicorno or some other possible clear wheel?(pls recommend)
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:16 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Sorry if I can't answer hasbro questions. I specialize only in TT. Anyway, I was blading yesterday and realized that hell ,screw and I think gravity produce good results against Libra(some metal wheels receive much more recoil when against certain wheels,the effect works for both sides) . Earth is good against gravity and vice versa. I think earth or gravity was good against dark and basalt is good against gravity. Anyway(again), should I use screw kerbecs,screw unicorno or some other possible clear wheel?(pls recommend)
Basalt good against anything..LOL.. Wink
Screw Unicorno/Kerbecs....CW wont affect much..so there is nothing for you to worry..haha

(Sep. 28, 2011  7:29 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Basalt good against anything..LOL.. Wink
Screw Unicorno/Kerbecs....CW wont affect much..so there is nothing for you to worry..haha

no this is wrong ...
Pisces and Horoguim definately affect Screw by exposing its Slopes for maximum Upwards Smash
Hmmm... will horogium affect the performance of the bey besides exposure? And when I said basalt is good against gravity and vice versa, I persivictly stated that it was HIghEr RECOIL, thus ensuring both sides a higher chance of a KO or more damage
perhaps on certain MW..lol...(wont be a major problem)but mostly..no effect at other MW..(perhaps certain than can help to expose or increase the contact of MW)
Powerrangeryan@ Yes Slightly of balance but with attack
balance doesnt really matter
pisces is the better choice as it is smaller

Benjohadi@ yeah i know but its not all about exposure
Balancing as well (Kerbecs on Basalt)

(Sep. 28, 2011  6:40 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:10 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Then what would you suggest for a Rock Pisces? Give me a good Track and tip for it please. I got 145 and CH120 for my unused tracks and FS, ES and RF for my unused tips. The tracks I have in use are 100, D125, T125, 105, W105, WA130, DF145, SW145, ED145, 135, and C145. The tips I have in use are D, WD, SD, S, CS (barely worn), JB, BS, R2F, HF, F, B, and MS.

Obviously CS... And...ED145? What type are you looking for.

no no...R2F will be better..HF will be ok for semi stamina too...CH120/105/100 is good...

(Sep. 27, 2011  10:20 PM)Dan Wrote: It also has way more recoil, so that weight difference means nothing.

But I think if you put BD145 in booster mode , it might just lessen the recoil somewhat... since in beywiki it says that gaps cause recoil, thus the purpose of booster mode
BD145 is wider than the MW..so it will be pretty useless since it cant really "attack"

EDIT: i found the effect of CW on stamina and defence MW is very small though..very small..
(Sep. 28, 2011  7:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:10 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Then what would you suggest for a Rock Pisces? Give me a good Track and tip for it please. I got 145 and CH120 for my unused tracks and FS, ES and RF for my unused tips. The tracks I have in use are 100, D125, T125, 105, W105, WA130, DF145, SW145, ED145, 135, and C145. The tips I have in use are D, WD, SD, S, CS (barely worn), JB, BS, R2F, HF, F, B, and MS.

Obviously CS... And...ED145? What type are you looking for.

no no...R2F will be better..HF will be ok for semi stamina too...CH120/105/100 is good...

Well I'm looking for an attack beyblade for Rock Pisces. CS with ED145 might be possible but won't it scrape the floor? R2F is good. HF too but which track will give the R2F the best chance for a win?
Now that I think of it. What do you guys think of Lightning L-Drago D125JB? I've tested it in the only stadium I have and it does fairly good. Course, its hard to test properly by myself.
Track actually depend on the height of you opposing bey..the MW must be in contact with each other for maximum 'impact'..
so you can figure out which track should you use by determine the height of the opposing bey first..
JB??i heard its a rubbish tip....haha..HF and R2F definitely better..XD
AnAncientBlader- Looking at the parts you have, only Ray, Rock and Galaxy are Competitively viable for attack.
Rock as a Recoil attacker is good enough considering your parts, while Ray is ALWAYS a better choice I guess. Galaxy on the other hand may only be used against Basalt. Galaxy is completely unreliable and hence I do not advice to use it most of the time. Remember, it works well only against Basalt. LLD combo is good enough. Why JB? Agreed that it was a good destabilizing tip in the past. Use HF/F.
Looking at the stadium you use, a Stamina-saving attack bottom is perfect. Hence, make use of HF/F. R2F and RF based attack combos which are supposed to be the best in TT stadiums, will simply suck in yours. You need to check out some Hasbro related threads to get more help. Smile
It is a pointless combination of grinding, stadium damaging, defense and attack(JB)
@powerangeryan- Nope, I don't think so. JB can do nothing now, not even stadium damaging. You cannot expect JB to provide any kind of Defense too. Tongue_out
The choice of MW, LW, and Track are good enough, but the tip selection is not that great. Smile Also, MF (Metal Face) is required too.
Can someone help? I currently have the bey Earth Pisces D125 WD which total stars are 3 attack, 9 deffence, and 12 stamina. If someone could help build me one that is better than this it would be appreciated, moreover if they sent me a message about it. I have Earth Virgo, Evil Pisces, Cyber Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, regular Galaxy pegasus, Ray Serpent, Flame Aries, Burn Fireblaze(Phoenix), Rock Orso(Lost the B, sad, I know), Dark Wolf, and Ray Striker. Any help would be appreciated...It lasts pretty good but when the other bey has a lot of stamina and goes around the stadium, which my friends like to do, it dies because it cant use it's defence or attack. Pm would be appreciated. Smile
I need help. I have a cyber storm and galaxy pegasus. I need help combining them.
We don'tcare about stars thing, /finalstar.
Attack: Storm/Ray ____ 100RF/R2F
anti-Meta: Earth _____ 135RF/R3f
Stamina: Earth (mold1)____ 1000WD
Burn ___ 100/135WD
This is goood
(Sep. 28, 2011  10:23 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I need help. I have a cyber storm and galaxy pegasus. I need help combining them.

I mention you earlier in the Ask a Q
STorm Pegasis 100 RF will do enogh in your situation
It dosent mater if you wont help me. But I stil need help.
Hey it is not that I don't want to help you . Do you have metal face. Add to the sPegasis combo. It used to be top tier
Thanks but what can I do for Galaxy and cyber pegasus.
Nothing. Galaxy Pegasus Uncustomised is the best you could do with those 2.
You could give it a 100 instead of W105, but the change in battle is near-negligible, so Chups is right.
Which of these are best to take have in a competitive situation (tourney)? Can you list them from best to worst like xxx>xxx?

MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS
MF LLD BD145RF
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
MF Hell Kerbecs BD145SD
We all ready have enough MF-H Basalt _____ ________ Combos, Tournaments are all ready swamped with Basalt Combos. We need more MF-F Combos, that face can be used in Stamina combos for its lighter weight.
[quote='Ga'Hooleone' pid='799197' dateline='1317250093']
You could give it a 100 instead of W105, but the change in battle is near-negligible, so Chups is right.
W105 makes a bey gain a little mobility but the down side is it makes a bey have a lot of upper force.

CRuelty recommended me to this so:
My beys:
Please help me!
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:50 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: List Removed
  • Attack 1: MF LLD BD145RF
  • Defense 1: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
  • Defense 2: MF Hell Kerbecs BD145SD
  • Defense 3: MF Earth Kerbecs BD145SD

(Sep. 29, 2011  1:12 AM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: List Removed

ATTACK:
  • MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

DEFENSE: