"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:41 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Hmmm sounds like you read my thread

Or I wrote that based on personal experience.

(Sep. 27, 2011  12:20 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Then what would you suggest for the fusion wheel? Cause I still want to make a good Orso beyblade.
What
Fusion wheels do you have? Can you buy any more? What series are you limited to? It would be easier if you can answer these. Basalt or earth orso could be good. If your gonna keep the track and tip, then I can't give you many.

(Sep. 27, 2011  12:21 AM)TwistedTempo27 Wrote: IF there is any good combos for 230 and 85 and XF and CH120

MF-H Basalt kerbecs 230 CS,MF galaxy unicorno or hell unicorno 85 XF. You can try the same (85 XF)with the l-dragos or if you want, you could use ray or counter mode gravity Perseus/destroyer
(Sep. 27, 2011  8:40 AM)dragonbooster Wrote:

Attack: LLD 100/D125RF or Gravity Perseus D125RF
Defense: Earth Bull/Gravity Perseus 230/GB145RS/CS
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145WD
(Sep. 27, 2011  8:56 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:20 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Then what would you suggest for the fusion wheel? Cause I still want to make a good Orso beyblade.
What
Fusion wheels do you have? Can you buy any more? What series are you limited to? It would be easier if you can answer these. Basalt or earth orso could be good. If your gonna keep the track and tip, then I can't give you many.

An attack combo may still be offered.
First off, answer this question, AnAncientBlader- Which stadium do you use?
If you are using Hasbro Stadiums, then the choice of track and tip are quite good. As for the Fusion Wheel, you may like to tell us your parts, as powerangeryan said. Smile
BeybladerPotter- Well, even a R2F is usable for attack. Smile
But it still depends on the stadium like Janstarblast said. If it's an open stadium, RF might be more stable but if it's in an enclosed hasbro stadium, R2F would give you more more speed and attack. An attack combo could be from galaxy-to-hell + D145 /ED145 / BD145 etc + RF or something. We really need to know your parts.
@powerangeryan- Well, someone told me that combos in Hasbro stadiums need to retain more of their Stamina. Even attack types would need Stamina. Hence, all Flat tips excluding Rubber Ones should be used. HF, F, WF, XF, MF or any other variant of Flat tips(no rubber) can be used for Hasbro stadiums. Smile
Oh. .... I guess which RF to choose depends on your skills then . Oh, and should I get another hell kerbecs for BD145? And I'm only 10 , almost 11, so pls go easy on me Kai-v and others. I'm trying my best to keep within the rules ,etc.
Using RF depends on your skill, as well as the stadium you battle in. Smile
Also, the second question belongs to Purchase Consultation. Smile
The stadium I use is an old V-force one that folds up and can carry parts in the bottom. Its the only one that survive all my beyblading. The flimsy plastic ones don't last too long with me cause I put in so much power into the launch. I'm also teaching beyblading to my nephews who love doing three way battles with me.
Which combo is better for defense? MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS or MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS?
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:10 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which combo is better for defense? MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS or MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS?

Earth I believe Hell is more for stamina
I was just assuming Hell was better because it is heavier than Earth.
It also has way more recoil, so that weight difference means nothing.
The combo MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS isn't defense, but balance, so Earth is generally the better defense bey.
Or am I missing something here...
EDIT: And what Dan said... Tongue_out
I don't think you're missing anything though I'm rather new to this forum so I might have missed something myself.
What do you guys this of Rock Pisces H145B? Cause anything I've seen with the H145 track is pretty vicious and from what I've seen of this bey, it could cause a stadium out in the right stadium.
(Sep. 28, 2011  12:42 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: What do you guys this of Rock Pisces H145B? Cause anything I've seen with the H145 track is pretty vicious and from what I've seen of this bey, it could cause a stadium out in the right stadium.

Lots of recoil.

No really good traits actually. It should be really easy to beat if someone knows what they're doing.
Then what would you suggest for a Rock Pisces? Give me a good Track and tip for it please. I got 145 and CH120 for my unused tracks and FS, ES and RF for my unused tips. The tracks I have in use are 100, D125, T125, 105, W105, WA130, DF145, SW145, ED145, 135, and C145. The tips I have in use are D, WD, SD, S, CS (barely worn), JB, BS, R2F, HF, F, B, and MS.
I've been messing around with different combos.
And... it's not doing me any good.

So any good/competative combos out of these?

Gemios
Pisces
Orso
Libra

Rock
Thunder
Storm
Thermal
Evil

DF145
D125
T125

FS
BS
ES
B

Also, I perfer short beys to tall ones. But if a tall one is the absolute best, I can manage.
ATK:
Nothing.
DEF:
Thunder ___ D125B
STAM:
Thermal ___ T125ES
Sorry man, but you really need more parts lol
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:43 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I've been messing around with different combos.
And... it's not doing me any good.

So any good/competative combos out of these?

Gemios
Pisces
Orso
Libra

Rock
Thunder
Storm
Thermal
Evil

DF145
D125
T125

FS
BS
ES
B

Also, I perfer short beys to tall ones. But if a tall one is the absolute best, I can manage.

Rai is right, you seriously need more parts if you want a good bey from any of those energy rings. My personal fave is Counter Orso D125HF or you could just put a HF tip on a Rock Orso and have fun with it. Not being rude but sorry if I sound like it.
Just some suggestions:
Grab a Pegasus Battle Set at Target. Comes with an RF/R2F which are great for attack. Get Lightning L-Drago for one of the best attack wheels out, slap an RF on that baby, and make LLD 100RF. Thing's beast!
For Defense AND Stamina, I'd suggest getting a Twisted Tempo (also known as Basalt Horogium) or an Earth Eagle. If you have access to buying online, get Phantom Orion. It's proving to be amazing just by itself.
what beys do you have? it really depends on what parts you have. for example if you had hell kerbecs,phantom orion and a few other beys you could make two great combos hell orion BGrin and phantom kerbecs bd145 WD. so it really depends on what beys you have hope i could be of help
(Sep. 28, 2011  1:10 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Then what would you suggest for a Rock Pisces? Give me a good Track and tip for it please. I got 145 and CH120 for my unused tracks and FS, ES and RF for my unused tips. The tracks I have in use are 100, D125, T125, 105, W105, WA130, DF145, SW145, ED145, 135, and C145. The tips I have in use are D, WD, SD, S, CS (barely worn), JB, BS, R2F, HF, F, B, and MS.

Obviously CS... And...ED145? What type are you looking for.
(Sep. 27, 2011  10:20 PM)Dan Wrote: It also has way more recoil, so that weight difference means nothing.

But I think if you put BD145 in booster mode , it might just lessen the recoil somewhat... since in beywiki it says that gaps cause recoil, thus the purpose of booster mode