"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
okay, how about my Poison Orso D125HF? I've used it against my nephews and it never failed me unless I'm going against Flame Bull 100F.
BAD! Poison is a BAD wheel and HF is just OK... D125 is good. But all in all, its BAD.
Okay since I won with Lighting L Drago 100 RF now my brother won't let me use his parts Unhappy so can someone make me a decent stamina type combo?My parts are: Storm Pegasus 105 RF (2),Rock Leone 145 WB,Burn Fireblaze 135 MS,Earth Virgo GB145 BS,Storm Aquario 100 HF/S Please make me a STAMINA type combo!
Um, not really possible. Burn Aquario 100___ . You have no tips usable for Stamina. Still, WB can be used to some extent...
Not a really good one..haha
try Earth _____ GB145 HF/S (S mode)
wanna try something good?try MF Earth Virgo GB145 RF on it..hahaha..or HF..
Benjo- Well, I think HF/S in S mode has really bad balance.
Reasons-
1. S tips suck at balance.
2. HF/S is WAY too tall.

But, I am not really sure about it. Smile
Please tell me which bey has the best tip for stamina (other than PD)
WD is next. Then SD then D(if i am correct)
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Benjo- Well, I think HF/S in S mode has really bad balance.
Reasons-
1. S tips suck at balance.
2. HF/S is WAY too tall.

But, I am not really sure about it. Smile

I mean my suggestion is not a good one (in case you think i said that the combos you mentioned is not good)
haha
i personally dont have HF/S..so listen to Jan..XD
but try HF and BS on (BS..i never had one..so i dont know..XD)
but HF is ok for semi attack-stamina combo..
back to Earth Eagle-again!!!I guess I just can't live without one!
(SOOOOOOO getting Earth Eagle)
Okay my brother's HF WAS like really fast at the beginning-but eventually it became slower and slower and now its completely slow-is this normal?
I modified my Earth Eagle slightly from its original 145 track to a DF145. It works a lot better that way.
Ok, I need to know, as a balancetype that is closer to stamina than defense is Burn Bull ED145 WD a good bey?
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:00 PM)Korinzu Wrote: Ok, I need to know, as a balancetype that is closer to stamina than defense is Burn Bull ED145 WD a good bey?

Earth is better MW..and CS is a better tip for it..Tongue_out
How about Earth Bull ED145B? And why is the poison wheel not a good wheel for my Poison Orso D125HF?
From Beywiki-
Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful Smash Attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beys. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use

And no, CS is still a better choice! If it's worn that is. Earth is a better choice than Burn though, for sure!
(Sep. 26, 2011  10:39 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: From Beywiki-
Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful Smash Attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beys. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use

And no, CS is still a better choice! If it's worn that is. Earth is a better choice than Burn though, for sure!

That is all fine and dandy but I'm not using poison for defense or stamina purposes. Poison Orso D125HF is an attack beyblade from what I learned from the stats. I've tried to use the Hyper Wheel but the energy ring and spin track are loose on it so it doesn't do well in battle.
Now your just being a bit stubborn . Believe me, poison only has a 20-40% chance of knocking others out. Try getting screw capricorn or l-drago and if your that stubborn again, use the same track and tip. We are probably more experienced than you so if you ask something, you have to listen to our answers.
Then what would you suggest for the fusion wheel? Cause I still want to make a good Orso beyblade.
IF there is any good combos for 230 and 85 and XF and CH120
I've got:

Thunder Pisces T125 B
Thermal Orso DF145 FS
Evil Libra DF145 BS
Storm Gemios D125 ES

I also have a Rock Wheel, M145 Track, Q Tip, and Capricorn Face and Ring.

I have no idea what good beys should/shouldn't have, so tell me if there's any good combos for those parts.
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:40 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I've got:

Thunder Pisces T125 B
Thermal Orso DF145 FS
Evil Libra DF145 BS
Storm Gemios D125 ES

I have no idea what good beys should/shouldn't have, so tell me if there's any good combos for those parts.

Thermal DF145ES

Rock M145Q (Track inner, Bottom inner)
(Sep. 27, 2011  12:21 AM)TwistedTempo27 Wrote: IF there is any good combos for 230 and 85 and XF and CH120

Yes, but they all use metal wheels, clear wheels and face bolts too. If you post the other parts you have for us to consider we can be of greater help in creating a combo for you.
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:12 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2011  1:40 AM)DFB3636 Wrote: I've got:

Thunder Pisces T125 B
Thermal Orso DF145 FS
Evil Libra DF145 BS
Storm Gemios D125 ES

Thermal DF145ES

Rock M145Q (Track inner, Bottom inner)

Hmmm sounds like you read my thread
Just went to Wal-Mart and bought the 5 Hasbro booster packs and Ray Striker and Pegasus. So now I have...

Counter Leone 145D
Midnight Bull 125 SF
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Fury Capricorn 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R^2F

anything at all?
ATK:
Ray ___ 100R2F
DEF:
Well... Counter ___ D125CS (If CS is worn, otherwise use D)
STAM:
Inferno ___ 100/C145S