"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
But yes, the very reason why MF MLD ED145EWD is a famous spin equalizer is because most combos these days are on higher tracks. So, what Benjo said is the basic info one must know while making a spin equalizer, while the combo SonicChris gave is based on Benjo's theory, keeping in mind today's combos. Still, the best one IMO is MF MLD CH120XF.
Hi.I need a good beyblade to participate in a Hasbro tournament,o can please help me.I habve this Beyblades:

Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Lighting L Drago 100 HF
Hyper Aquario 105F (This is Aquario of Takara Tomy)
Cyber Pegasus 105F (This is Pegasus of Takara Tomy)
Earth Eagle 145WD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Leone 145WB
(Sep. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)DarkRyuga1 Wrote: Huge quote removed.

Earth Kerbecs/Bull 100 WD would be best for stamina
Maybe Burn Bull GB145 WD/SD would be better.
(Sep. 01, 2011  9:45 PM)castelvelina Wrote: Hi.I need a good beyblade to participate in a Hasbro tournament,o can please help me.I habve this Beyblades:

Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Lighting L Drago 100 HF
Hyper Aquario 105F (This is Aquario of Takara Tomy)
Cyber Pegasus 105F (This is Pegasus of Takara Tomy)
Earth Eagle 145WD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Leone 145WB

Either Burn _____ 145SD or Earth ______ 145WD.

Dont worry, Rock Aries isnt that decent really....
I have use the Combo of BurnPhoenix145 SD and is very good,No beyblade can´t beat´em, thank you.

If somebody know more say please
I need a good beyblade combo, preferably a Stamina/Defence type.
My parts-
Lightning Ldrago 100 Hf
Earth Virgo GB145
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Rock Aries ED145 B
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Earth Aquario GB145 JB

(Sep. 01, 2011  4:40 AM)SoniChris98 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  4:07 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2011  1:29 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Hmm...This is a rough one.Most Stamina would lose to spin stealers,so Meteo L-Drago 100WD.Plus,the Earth is mold 2.
but, as i saw in some test videos, i think that Earth is also a spin stealer, so, i think that the bey who gets launched first will lost.(that's why earth is great against left spinning beys)

Complete mistake out there, bro. It's spin equalizing and any wheel can do that, not only Meteo L-Drago and Earth. As long as the beys in the battle spin in opposite directions, the one launched weaker will win, as long as the bottom allows it to have at least equal stamina compared to the opposing bey.
but, if you try to hand spin left spin an Earth wheel, against wheels like Vulcan,string launced, right spin, it still wins. if you try to do that with other wheels like Rock, that doesn't always win, and it colud still be KOed Because of the speed of the attack wheel.
could you please build me a defencive combo out of storm pegasus, flame saggitario, dark bull, storm aquario, thermal pisces and earth virgo? my best attempt is earth pegasus GB145D.
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:01 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote: could you please build me a defencive combo out of storm pegasus, flame saggitario, dark bull, storm aquario, thermal pisces and earth virgo? my best attempt is earth pegasus GB145D.

I'd go with Earth Bull/Aquario GB145SD. If you can find Ray Unicorno/Striker, get it for CS.
Would lower tracks like 100 and 105 or mid profile tracks like CH120 (120 height), 125, and 130 be better for weak launching? The combo is Earth Aquario/Bull ___ WD (weak launch)

And I have been hearing lately that D125 has use? Is this true? Beywiki tells me otherwise.

I have also been hearing that WD, as well as SD and D, are no longer considered tier parts? While I understand that parts such as RS and CS have outclassed it, surley the uses for the D series of parts have not been forgotten, especialy WD. They could atleast be tier 2 correct?
METEOR DRAGO:Hand spins don't prove anything,actually.Do you know that when the spin stealer has less stamina,it goes to steal mode(LOL)and steal it from the opposite bey.Unless they have the same bottoms and track,of course.
Leon Tempest8:You hadn't read my post in the Purchase Consultation that D125 is tier with Gravity and the proof,right?
Switch pegasus for Aquario.
I did read your post but it is just very conflicting information. beywiki and certain users say one thing, and other users say another thing. It isn't that I don't believe you, but I would like hard eveidence. I scanned through the forums via search, I have found almost no recent tests invloving D125, nor have I seen it on the tier lists.
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:01 AM)pegasusmaster Wrote: could you please build me a defencive combo out of storm pegasus, flame saggitario, dark bull, storm aquario, thermal pisces and earth virgo? my best attempt is earth pegasus GB145D.

You could probably try Earth Bull/Aquario GB145/C145 SD
Wink
Earth aquario GB145RF i think...
Build me a combo!~
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Leone 145WB
Counter Leone 145D
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Wolf D145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Aries ED145B
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:25 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: METEOR DRAGO:Hand spins don't prove anything,actually.Do you know that when the spin stealer has less stamina,it goes to steal mode(LOL)and steal it from the opposite bey.Unless they have the same bottoms and track,of course.
Leon Tempest8:You hadn't read my post in the Purchase Consultation that D125 is tier with Gravity and the proof,right?
Well,everybody knows that hand spin beys has less stamina,but your right at one point,cause, if two beys has the same bottom and track, the stamina will be much same cause the track and bottom have the same characteristics.

Hey guys,
I need a combo wih some hasbro parts ( 'cause I'm going to some official tournament)
Here is what I've got:
Earth eagle 145 WD
Strom aquario 100 HF/S X2
Flame sagittario C125 S
Legend Cyber pegasus 105 F

and my best combo is Earth aquario 100 WD
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:50 AM)excalibursonic Wrote: Hey guys,
I need a combo wih some hasbro parts ( 'cause I'm going to some official tournament)
Here is what I've got:
Earth eagle 145 WD
Flame sagittario C125 S

Heh, thats basicly the best combo you can make.
A nother one would be Mc Frowns infamous Flame___ 145 S. Earth Eagle 100 WD is beeter though.
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:25 AM)METEOR DRAGO Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  2:25 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: METEOR DRAGO:Hand spins don't prove anything,actually.Do you know that when the spin stealer has less stamina,it goes to steal mode(LOL)and steal it from the opposite bey.Unless they have the same bottoms and track,of course.
Well,everybody knows that hand spin beys has less stamina,but your right at one point,cause, if two beys has the same bottom and track, the stamina will be much same cause the track and bottom have the same characteristics.

It's acculy spun equalisation..
It's spin equalization and spin stealing is the same thing.
Actually I dont think it's same..in spin stealing..the bey will get added spin whereas the opponent will incessantly lose it. On the other hand..in equalization..both beys equalize their spin so that they have equal RPMs...and these things only happen when spin directions are different.
(Sep. 02, 2011  10:34 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2011  8:50 AM)excalibursonic Wrote: Hey guys,
Here is what I've got:
Earth eagle 145 WD
Flame sagittario C125 S

Heh, thats basicly the best combo you can make.
A nother one would be Mc Frowns infamous Flame___ 145 S. Earth Eagle 100 WD is beeter though.

Really? i would go with a uncustomised Earth Eagle, that way if he encounters any 230s he could counter them. Never the less, Earth Aquario 100 WD is still good. Used that at my first tourney.