yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Earth Aquario GB145WD
Meteo L Drago 100R2F

Are probably your best choices.
this forum is glitchy for me, i cant see any of the posts beyond my original one.

edit:nvm, it fixed itself
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:27 PM)LinguNinja Wrote: Is Ray Striker D125HF a good destabilizer combo?

Plus, tell me what decent destabilizer, attack, spin-steal, and stamina combo I can make from these parts ( Ik my parts are bad):

Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Virgo DF145BS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Storm Pegasus 105RF x2
Ray Striker D125CS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF

And btw, I am using a Hasbro stadium, so please make the combos according to that fact.

Umm, can someone help me with answering this question. I don't wanna give a bad suggestion.

ty for the tips
Is MF Earth Bull GB145RS is good defence combo
Earth Bull DF145WD for Stamina is that good as well
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:06 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Is MF Earth Bull GB145RS is good defence combo
outclassed. A lot.

Quote:Earth Bull DF145WD for Stamina is that good as well

outclassed, but Dan seems to prefer it actually. I personally don't. But use AD145 or 145 instead of DF145.
Earth Virgo (or Meteo L Drago) 100 WD
Meteo L Drago H145 (red battle axe one) R2F
i did these 2, now i was just wondering, what should i do with my left over bey parts? my left over pieces are: energy rings:pegasus,saggitario,peices,aquarios. fusion wheels:galaxy,storm,evil,and one i got in a trade, it is like earth, but different, it is no wings, just a saw blade like edge when viewed from the bottom, but the areas where it dips in are deeper then a saw blade, and each one is sort of different.spin track:GB145,ED145,LW105,an orange one i think is from saggitario, it has 3 prongs that move freely and hit a beyblade underneath when it's spinning,and W105.tips:HF/S,a dark bull stamina tip,BS,and LF.
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:17 AM)allywillar Wrote: Earth Virgo (or Meteo L Drago) 100 WD
Meteo L Drago H145 (red battle axe one) R2F
i did these 2, now i was just wondering, what should i do with my left over bey parts? my left over pieces are: energy rings:pegasus,saggitario,peices,aquarios. fusion wheels:galaxy,storm,evil,and one i got in a trade, it is like earth, but different, it is no wings, just a saw blade like edge when viewed from the bottom, but the areas where it dips in are deeper then a saw blade, and each one is sort of different.spin track:GB145,ED145,LW105,an orange one i think is from saggitario, it has 3 prongs that move freely and hit a beyblade underneath when it's spinning,and W105.tips:HF/S,a dark bull stamina tip,BS,and LF.
1.Throw it away.
2.Keep it, which collectors do.
3. Trade for better parts,like BD145. America already have Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium(Twisted Tempo on sale, if I'm correct.
[/quote]
1.Throw it away.
2.Keep it, which collectors do.
3. Trade for better parts,like BD145. America already have Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horologium(Twisted Tempo on sale, if I'm correct.

i am actually getting a horoglium shipped from japan,i din realize it was available in america already until after i had placed the order.
it's supposed to arrive somewhere around September 20th to October 12th
(Aug. 24, 2011  9:37 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:34 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey are there any good combos for Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.). I have a Random Booster Vol.7 coming and I was just thinking if Grabity Perseus 85DS would be a good pull.

No one answered my question
yes it is good

(Aug. 25, 2011  1:39 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2011  11:34 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Hey are there any good combos for Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.). I have a Random Booster Vol.7 coming and I was just thinking if Grabity Perseus 85DS would be a good pull.

yes it is good

What are some combos for it?
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:41 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:39 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote:

yes it is good
Well, Chups found that MF-H (I think?) Gravity Perseus Stamina ver. 85RS is decent. It gets pretty good results against good combos.

What are some combos for it?

Well, Chups found that MF-H (I think?) Gravity Perseus (Stmaina) 85RS gets decent results against good combos.
So glad this thread was made, haha.
Here's what I have (so far) :
Lightning L. Drago
Dark Bull
Legend Night Virgo
Legend Inferno Sagittario
Poison Pegasis

Not quite sure what I am looking for, but I do know that the tip from Dark Bull is good.
Also note that my Dark wheel has had the gaps on the bottom filled with Mighty Putty, not sure if that is legal or not but I am not entering into tournaments or anything, haha.
Sorry if I wasnt specific enough with the list but I don't recall all the letter and number combinations that come after them Confused
^I know that one (It is MF-M) are there any other good combos for it?
i was wondering, would this be a good bey? galaxy pegasus GB145BS
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:49 AM)allywillar Wrote: i was wondering, would this be a good bey? galaxy pegasus GB145BS

No. Galaxy isn't that good for anything, Pegasis is a so-so Clear Wheel, GB145 is good for defense, and BS kills it due to horrible balance issues.

I assume you have only Hasbro parts and that you're attempting a stamina combo, so I'd recommend Earth Bull/Aquario 145/AD145WD. (if you can find Gravity Destroyer)
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:49 AM)allywillar Wrote: i was wondering, would this be a good bey? galaxy pegasus GB145BS

no cause galaxy is to light to be competitive and BS is very bad its very unbalanced as r all the S series bottoms
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:46 AM)CrazyP Wrote: So glad this thread was made, haha.
Lightning L. Drago
Dark Bull
Legend Night Virgo
Poison Pegasis

Not quite sure what I am looking for, but I do know that the tip from Dark Bull is good.
Also note that my Dark wheel has had the gaps on the bottom filled with Mighty Putty, not sure if that is legal or not but I am not entering into tournaments or anything, haha.
Sorry if I wasnt specific enough with the list but I don't recall all the letter and number combinations that come after them Confused
Could you post the track and bottom names as well?
An example would be Dark Bull H145SD
Ok I got an email saying that there has been replies but I can't see any new ones..?
CrazyP:
Attack: No good attack tips
Defense: No good defense tips either
Stamina: No good stamina metal/fusion wheels.

You don't have enough good parts to make good combos.

More than likely, it isn't. Galaxy is an offensive wheel.
And it isn't that good in attack too.
Oops, sorry guys Confused
100HF
H145SD
DF145BS
145S
and whatever is the name of the track that spins with three protrusions and a ball jog tip.
(Aug. 25, 2011  2:17 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2011  1:46 AM)CrazyP Wrote: So glad this thread was made, haha.
Lightning L. Drago
Dark Bull
Legend Night Virgo
Poison Pegasis

Could you post the track and bottom names as well?
An example would be Dark Bull H145SD

Hmm...
Attack: Lightning L Drago H145 HF (Bad)
Stamina: Inferno _____ DF145 S (Very Bad)

You have basicly no good parts
(Aug. 25, 2011  6:06 AM)CrazyP Wrote: Oops, sorry guys Confused
100HF
H145SD
DF145BS
145S
and whatever is the name of the track that spins with three protrusions and a ball jog tip.

C145 and JB is that rwhat you looking for?