"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:41 PM)Beigoma Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:52 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: List your beys, and we'll see what we can make.
dark bull
ray striker
galaxy pegasus
storm leone
hyper aqurio
earth virgo
burn fireblaze
lighting l drago
inferno sagitario
hell kerbecs
rock leone
dark wolf
flame aries
rock orso

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 SD/CS
Attack: Lightning L Drago BD145 CS/R2F
Defence: Earth Bull GB145 CS
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:19 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  11:12 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:55 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: What is the Stamina Combo in the metagame right now, using only hasbro parts, including those that are being released this month?

burn bull 100/145/230 wd or sd

Basalt Bull 230 CS/D. Very worn CS, since it's hasbro.

You can also use earth or basalt on the combo that njrk97 gave.

isnt basult and earth and cs more towards a defence combo than stamina
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but:

I'm about to make a MF Lightning Ldrago BD145, i'm still unsure about the performance tip:

1) Meteo L-drago LW105LF => This blade is rather cheap in my opinion so it's much easier to get my hands on the "LF" tip.

2) L drago destroy gold armored version => This blade has the meteo L drago's tip but in rubber version (LRF or RLF), but he's very expensive.

So my question is: Do I really need the LRF tip for this customization or will do the LF tip the same job for me?

(I saw some videos on youtube where MF lightning L drago BD145 LF gets knocked out of the stadium quite easily, while the MF lightning L drago BD145 LRF seems much more stable, not sure if this is true though)
Lrf is the best option but if you dont want use too much money you could just use a rf
I see, thank you, but is it a decent replacement...?
If you could give LRF a rating on 10 and LF a rating on 10, what would their rating be? :p (lame question, I know)
LRF 10 lf 5
LF will definately not do that job what LRF does. Nothing else is good, except for R²F and RF.
Rating?Dont rate parts,you test them
Yeah, don't rate parts, ratings are usually based on a person's opinion, they are usually false.
I see, thanks all Smile I guess I'll take storm pegasus for RF then ^^
Yes, you may take RF. RF is an easy to control bottom, and especially useful for people who can't control attack types. But yes, LRF is better. NEVER USE LF. RF(or even R2F) is any time a better option. LF has not found much use in top tiers, as it is probably 'outclassed' by the wide range of rubber bottoms. So, never use LF in that combo you are planning to make. Rating parts is dumb, but if you really wanna know, LRF- 10 and LF- 01. So in short, NEVER USE LF.
just buying earth eagle'
Leone 145D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Lightning L drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Storm Capricorne H145SD
Mad Cancer CH120SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
spare
(Aug. 10, 2011  11:43 AM)Kopaja Wrote: just buying earth eagle'
Leone 145D
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Lightning L drago 100HF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Storm Capricorne H145SD
Mad Cancer CH120SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
spare

Lightning L Drago CH120R2F Brilliant for ATTACK.
Earth Cancer GB145WD Um, you don't have a better Defense tip...
Earth cancer 100WD Stamina.
Janstarblast, Earth Cancer 85WD > Earth Cancer 100WD....
helo iam the brother of kopaja! hmm i love stamina too just like my brother so i read the best stamina bottom i see that D series is the best and SD is the best of D series is that right? this is dificult choice should i use WD or SD?
(Aug. 10, 2011  1:10 PM)Kopaja Wrote: helo iam the brother of kopaja! hmm i love stamina too just like my brother so i read the best stamina bottom i see that D series is the best and SD is the best of D series is that right? this is dificult choice should i use WD or SD?

PD (Polish Defense) is actually the best, but if you can only buy Hasbro parts, then WD is the best. There's only a small difference between them, so it's not like WD is bad or anything.
Blitz Uni: I could've sworn that PD had better stamina... If I could edit my post, I would, but...
Why can't you edit it?
Well PD does have better solo spin time but when its spin is low it 'jumps' and loses its stamina. In stamina battles stamina in the end is very crucial thus making WD slightly better than PD.
The missing post bug. Tongue_out But thanks for pointing that out.
WD for Stamina on Heavy combos! SD for Spinstealers and lighter combos!
so WD for earth mold 2 based stamina combo? (me and my Big brother has earth mold 2)
and SD for Burn and Earth mold 1?
Shadow Scythe: Totally false.
Kopaja: WD for everything.
Mmm... L drago destroy: attack or absorbe mode?
(Aug. 10, 2011  12:41 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Janstarblast, Earth Cancer 85WD > Earth Cancer 100WD....

Well, considering that people these days use high tracks, I suggested 100. Anything lower wouldn't have been quite useful, IMO. But still, as you say...