"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
In regards to the WD, that does sound right. Now that i think about it, if you wore a WD down enough, it would just be a WF. My brother's Earth Eagle has been more aggresive lately (which uses the more worn WD)

In that case MF Earth Aquario/Bull D125WD (WD not worn signifigantly)

Lord Wolfblade, you have been a huge help. Thank you

Does anyone know the benifits/downfalls of T125 in left spin?
Not IMO. I'd say you have either Defense or Stamina, don't try to get both. My advice, either make it use 100 or use CS, RS, RSF, or (if you don't have the other three, don't use it if you have any one of the three I already stated) WB.
Okay.How about if i changed the spin track to an ED145 would that make it a good stamina type.Also I don't have any metal fight beyblades so I wouldn't have any of those tips.
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Lord Wolfblade, you have been a huge help. Thank you

no problem, i like to help Joyful_3

the effects are negligible in either spin

oh, and don't forget, if you want more stamina, remove the MF

(Aug. 03, 2011  7:06 PM)Shadow Knight Wrote: Okay.How about if i changed the spin track to an ED145 would that make it a good stamina type.Also I don't have any metal fight beyblades so I wouldn't have any of those tips.

if anything it would make it worse in both aspects

go with earth bull 145/100/125 WD for stamina or earth bull GB145WB for defence, that is your best bet
The reason why I said 100 is because of the Weak launch. I think it still works against High and Low attackers (Left Spin Only). And against defense, just use full power.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:08 PM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: The reason why I said 100 is because of the Weak launch.

you do not need 100 for weak launch to work effectively...
And is it the bull because its the heaviest energy ring?And is there any other tip besides WB because it moves so aggresively it seems it wouldn't be any good for defense and more towards the attack side.
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:06 PM)Shadow Knight Wrote: Okay.How about if i changed the spin track to an ED145 would that make it a good stamina type.Also I don't have any metal fight beyblades so I wouldn't have any of those tips.

ED145, once again IMO, would make it worse. I don't think it ever had any use in Stamina, and it's outclassed in Defense. Anyways, if by metal fight beyblades, you meant TT/Sonokong beyblades, you get CS from Ray Striker, although you'll have to wear it down first, and I said WB, too, which is Hasbro, and used to be top tier. It's a poor substitute, but that's the next best defense bottom.

EDIT: basically ninja'd by Lord Wolfblade there. I'm slow
I obviously have a lot to learn about beyblades.I always thought ED145 was my best spin track.Is there any where else I can go to learn more?
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:53 PM)gokurox Wrote: Actually, Defense types need weight focused on the outside, but they use MF because they need as much weight as possible. Stamina types need the weight focused on the inside, but MF isn't used because it's too heavy, so it reduces the overall spin time. Also, I'm not really sure what you call a Balance type, because I remember quite a few people saying that you can't have a good Balance type.

Really? I was 100% positive it was defense had inward weight distribution and Stamina had outward. Having an MF would increase the amount of grip (friction) from the bey's tip to the stadium floor, thus making it better for defesne types. While beywiki doesnt directly help us in regards to this topic, it does explain that more friction is better for defense.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Defense

Sadly, the Stamina/Endurance/Survival page is, well, sad, so I won't even link to it because it explains almost nothing.

For defesne types, outward weight is always a good addition, but inward weight is the most important.

(Aug. 03, 2011  7:06 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Lord Wolfblade, you have been a huge help. Thank you

no problem, i like to help Joyful_3

the effects are negligible in either spin

oh, and don't forget, if you want more stamina, remove the MF

Thanks agian for all your help. I will just use both gimmick 125 height tracks for my 2 combos then. Well now all that's left is to hope I can go to the tourney. Wish me luck!
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:18 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:53 PM)gokurox Wrote: Actually, Defense types need weight focused on the outside, but they use MF because they need as much weight as possible. Stamina types need the weight focused on the inside, but MF isn't used because it's too heavy, so it reduces the overall spin time. Also, I'm not really sure what you call a Balance type, because I remember quite a few people saying that you can't have a good Balance type.

Really? I was 100% positive it was defense had inward weight distribution

compacts are the ones with inward weight distribution, defence just needs lost of weight (MF) weight and/or low recoil (earth)

having weight focused outward lowers recoil in MFB, soon i will make a video explaining all this further
What about higher recoil wheels? are those simply just ment for attack types, or are they not reccomended in any scenario? (unless its the hasbro Metagame of course)

So between the 2 types only, outward weight should be used for either defense or stamina, but inward weight should only be used for defense? I suppose that does make sense.

I look foward to your video Lord Wolfblade!
I need a balance type with scythe on it. I can buy the parts I dont have
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:36 PM)Ultra Blader#1 Wrote: I need a balance type with scythe on it. I can buy the parts I dont have

MF Scythe kronos TH170CS
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:13 PM)Shadow Knight Wrote: I obviously have a lot to learn about beyblades.I always thought ED145 was my best spin track.Is there any where else I can go to learn more?

Beywiki's a great place to start. Besides that, you could stalk this thread to see what sort of combos are being recommended.
I currently have:
Lightning L Drago 100HF (Hasbro)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Ray Striker/Unicorno D125CS (Hasbro)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Hasbro)
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD (Hasbro)

What can i build that will be great/top tier? What other Beyblades should i buy and add to make the current Beyblades i have top tier?
Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145RF
Defense: Basalt KerbecsBD145CS (If CS is calm)
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs 145WD
These are all pretty good, IMO, but I could be wrong. The first one is definite, though.
I agree with your ATK and DEF combos, but my STM recommendation would be Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.

Both are excellent; use whichever you like. Smile
Show me what you got:
Vari Ares DD
Scythe Kronos t125eds (something is wrong w/ eds, has more powa than the r2f tip on steroids, manufacturing prob.)
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Lightning L Drago
Attack- Lightning L-Drago D125/T125R2F: Decent. Get a Metal Face, as well as CH120/BD145 and LRF/RF.

Defense- Variares D125CS: I have no idea... Get some custom Metal Faces, Basalt, Bull, and TH170/BD145.

Stamina- Uncustomized Scythe Kronos: Get BD145.
Attack- VariAres D125 R2F
Lightning L Drago 100 R2F

Defense- Scythe Kronos 100/D125 CS

Stamina- Scythe Kronos 100 EDS

Not many good beys can be made, but get a few more parts like BD145 and you will be able to make some beast of a combos, also I recommend getting some metal faces...

Edit: beaten iPods are hard to write with... I'm never ninja'd on my laptop...
(Aug. 03, 2011  8:46 PM)Ultra Blader#1 Wrote: Thanks man

Add more content to your posts, even if it is just saying thanks.
I guess I might try asking whats good with my blades.Here goes.I have a lot so bear with me.
Storm Pegasus 105
LLD 100 HF
Storm Aquario 105 HF/S
Rock Leone 145 WB
Rock Aries ED145 B
Counter Leone 145 D
Flame Libra T125 ES
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Poison Pegasus ED145 JB