"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Using Metal Fusion only? MF (if you can get it) Earth Bull GB145WB. It's really bad in the current metagame, but yeah.

Earth Bull 100 RF might work better, though it's not a conventional defence type. At least it'll be significantly harder to KO.
(Jul. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)th!nk Wrote: Using Metal Fusion only? MF (if you can get it) Earth Bull GB145WB. It's really bad in the current metagame, but yeah.

Earth Bull 100 RF might work better, though it's not a conventional defence type. At least it'll be significantly harder to KO.

ok i will try to get it thanks
CW:pegasus leone eagle striker sagittario pheonix horogium
MW:burn earth rock counter ray inferno basalt
Track:145 ed145 gb145 135 d125
tip: d cs wd s f ms
combo?
Considering Earth __ GB145CS and Burn/Earth ___ 145WD are on the top tier list, which you're supposed to check before asking, I'd guess it would be those.

Ugh, I'm sick of these stupid questions by people too lazy to lift a finger themselves. Might take a break from this thread for a while. :\
but i want to know what clear wheel i should use until i get a top tier clear wheel like bull
i agree th!nk your becoming sensitive
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:08 PM)BladeRippers Wrote: but i want to know what clear wheel i should use until i get a top tier clear wheel like bull

Check out Th!nk's signature - "Choosing a CW - A Simple Guide" - You may want to check that out. I find it handy.
hey what could u make usin storm aries 145bb and hell kerbecsbd145ds.
(Jul. 05, 2011  9:48 PM)Cerberus1787 Wrote: hey what could u make usin storm aries 145bb and hell kerbecsbd145ds.

With just those two, you'll be better off using Hell Kerbecs uncustomized in Boost Mode.
(Jul. 05, 2011  8:29 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: i agree th!nk your becoming sensitive

Were going off-topic here, but, he's not becoming sensitive, he's just tired of people asking for stupid combos, being lazy and saying that Poison is the best wheel ever.
^ Cuz it is teh best whel evur! Wink

As a legitimate question, what is the fate of earth? Is it still going to be top tier defense after the next revision of the tier list?
Why does everyone say BS is bad? my BS is awesome, then again some of urs might be TT or somthing ( mine is Hasbro but it's still good )
No, it's good for stamina, but as all stamina/sharp tips are, they have horrible balance, and horrible balance, just leads for failure.
(Jul. 05, 2011  11:22 PM)Soundwave Wrote: ^ Cuz it is teh best whel evur! Wink

As a legitimate question, what is the fate of earth? Is it still going to be top tier defense after the next revision of the tier list?

Earth is still a very good wheel it has decent stamina and hardly any recoil at all. I don't think it will be taken off the list just yet.
Hey is Ray Saggitarrio 145 CS ( CS is aggressive sometimes Hasbro ) a good combo?
Well it is ok , CH120 would be better so would RF and LLD , but if the CS is aggro don't worry about RF.
But if you leave it like that it wouldn't be viable these days.
Well a recoil attacker, but other than that no.
do you now how to make the best beyblade customizations in the world??
Faust horogium MF Rock ___ H145RF is a decent combo it isn't viable now days though

killerldrago there is no best combination in the world.
(Jul. 06, 2011  3:36 AM)killerldrago Wrote: do you now how to make the best beyblade customizations in the world??
There is no single unbeatable custom bey in the world, or ever will be. New parts are constantly being released, better with new strengths and weaknesses. Each bey has it's own weakness that can be exploited and used against themselves, attack types have horrible stamina, defense types have bad stamina and stamina types have bad defense and attack. There is no combo that is unbeatable, but there is a list of strong parts to make a powerful bey here: Top Tier List
OK how about this combo Galaxy Unicorno 105 R2F. Oh and is there any use for Capricorn and M145
Ray Unicorno 105R2F would be better, replace with 100 if you have one.
And, Capricorn the clear wheel is just another clear wheel, with nothing big going for it like weight such as bull.
M145 has no competitive uses.
cyber pegasusx2 (legend)
storm pegasus x2
burn fireblaze
lightning-ldrago
dark wolf
earth eagle
counter leone (legend)
dark bull
storm capricorn
earth virgo
galaxy pegasus
These are my beys:
1.Rock Aries ED145 B
2.Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
3.Earth Wolf 105 WD
4.Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
5.Dark Wolf DF145 FS
6.Rock Scorpio T125 JB
7.Flame Aquaila 105 ES
8.Wind Pegasus DF14 5B
9.Storm Pegasus 105 RF
10.Flame Libra T125 ES
11.Cyber Pegasus 105 F
12.Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
13.Night Virgo DF145 BS
14.Rock Pegasus 105 WD
15.Flame Sagittario C125 S
16.Rock Leone 145 WB
17.Thunder Libra DF145 BS
18.Poison Serpant SW145 SD
19.Ray Striker/Unicorno D125 CS

My best combo is Burn Aquario ED145 WD, I was wondering if someone could please make me a better combo, thanks! Grin