"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well due to GB145's shape, it is prone to that IIRC, depending on what tip you're using. What tip were you using?
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:39 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: thanks for the ideas now i need a balance and defense type i have

earth virgo tip missing
storm pegasus wheel missing
sagitereo wheel and tip missing
galaxy pegasus track missing

free PARTS
MF x 3
BS x 1

Balance isn't so good, you shouldn't use balance.
Defense: MF Earth _____ GB145RF (Worn RF until not so aggressive, but aggressive enough to be legal)(Get Basalt, CS, and BD145 or TH170)
I'm not sure, (not able to look at beys atm) but if you're launchign them sideways at al angle, then yes, this is possible.
now as a plan on making a 4D combo but before i get the parts i need i would like some recomendations on how to make Sythe Horuseus D : D a stamatic defender
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:35 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  8:39 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: thanks for the ideas now i need a balance and defense type i have

earth virgo tip missing

free PARTS
MF x 3
BS x 1

Defense: MF Earth _____ GB145RF (Worn RF until not so aggressive, but aggressive enough to be legal)(Get Basalt, CS, and BD145 or TH170)

gb145 is a major floor scraper
THANKS everyone but anyway i want to make a collection of all so pls tell me a balance type bey
You have like NO parts, you can't even make a balance combo. CS is the only useable tip for balance anyway.

@Von King: Seriously, we don't care about your "plans" for a "stamatic" (not a word) whatever. Stop posting til you actually know how to not sound like a retarded monkey throwing it's faeces at a keyboard.
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:58 PM)shinygal Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  9:35 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:

earth virgo tip missing

free PARTS
MF x 3
BS x 1

gb145 is a major floor scraper

No, it isn't, it has plenty of ground clearance and is a top-tier defence part. PLEASE don't post unless you know what the hell you're talking about.

Man, this thread should be the basis of a purge of retarded users.
this defence type combo sucks
i used galaxy pegasuses ring earth dusion wheel145 spin track and mf tip
when i first got into blading i used storm wolf 100wd dont take my word on it if its good or not it just took a while for me to find a bey to beet it if thers any way to improve please let me know
It's almost as bad as your posts. :\
Yes there is:
Dump the Storm, and the wolf, replace with MF-H Baasalt Horogium.

EDIT: Th!nk, no need to be so rude, he asked a legitamite question which was how he could improve the combination.
Check out his posting history. Plus, it's hard to improve a combo that has no actual direction, without replacing everything. Attack wheel, ambiguous track, stamina bottom, where do we go? :\

earth virgo tip missing

free PARTS
MF x 3
BS x 1

There is one thing i dont get.... u say ur missing an Earth Virgo tip um, THATS WAT BS IS!
LOL! Missing Virgo's bottom when it's in his spare parts. Lmfao so hard.
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:48 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: this defence type combo sucks

1. Have a better idea? You only have attack tips left, other than BS, which using it is practically bey-suiside.
2. Here we say Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel, not the Hasbro thing.
3. Why use Earth with an attack tip? Thats just... weird...
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:16 AM)BHorogium Wrote: LOL! Missing Virgo's bottom when it's in his spare parts. Lmfao so hard.

no i meant the plastic tip
ok fine u guys r right guess i should take a look at my parts then post sorry
Considering the plastic remembrance day, what are the best combos with-
Dragoon G
Driger V
Master Dranzer X2 (Metal tip is almost flat, aggro)
Draciel MBD
White Gabriel G
Rapid Eagle G
Bearing core of Wolborg 1.
Flash Leopard V's base and Dranzer S AR.
I found this bey to do exeptionally Stamina:virgo metal wheel pegasus 105 BS Edit: the night wheel not virgo srry
(Jul. 05, 2011  5:47 PM)shinygal Wrote: I found this bey to do exeptionally Stamina:virgo metal wheel pegasus 105 BS

BS is a terrible tip, virgo isn't a HWS Metal Wheel (i.e. it exists but cannot have a clear wheel), 105 is a heavily outclassed track, and the pegasis clear wheel is, well, pretty average.

It's a terrible combo. Seriously, we have a method for posting good beys, it's called "testing it according to our rules and then making a thread for it". This is NOT where you post combo's you've found good in whatever horrid hasbro stadium you're using.
(Jul. 05, 2011  4:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Considering the plastic remembrance day, what are the best combos with-
Dragoon G
Driger V
Master Dranzer X2 (Metal tip is almost flat, aggro)
Draciel MBD
White Gabriel G
Rapid Eagle G
Bearing core of Wolborg 1.
Flash Leopard V's base and Dranzer S AR.

Compact:
Master Dranzer AR
10 Wide
MG Core w/ right spin casings
Driger V Blade Base

It's okay at best but its what you have
What about Metal Ball Defensers BB, Blueze? Isn't that top-tier for compacts?

Also, you sure of 10 Wide on a compact? I don't know, but he has 6 heavy in MBD, unless he happens to have a 10 heavy, wouldn't that be the better option, so:
AR: Master Dranzer
WD: (6) Heavy
SG: MG Core, Right Spin Casings
BB: Draciel MBD

Still, you know a helluva lot more than me but yeah.
(Jul. 05, 2011  5:49 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2011  5:47 PM)shinygal Wrote: I found this bey to do exeptionally Stamina:virgo metal wheel pegasus 105 BS

BS is a terrible tip, virgo isn't a HWS Metal Wheel (i.e. it exists but cannot have a clear wheel), 105 is a heavily outclassed track, and the pegasis clear wheel is, well, pretty average.

It's a terrible combo. Seriously, we have a method for posting good beys, it's called "testing it according to our rules and then making a thread for it". This is NOT where you post combo's you've found good in whatever horrid hasbro stadium you're using.

Well it beat burn bull df145wd but i do hsve the hasbro stadium so might be off a bit
(Jul. 05, 2011  6:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: What about Metal Ball Defensers BB, Blueze? Isn't that top-tier for compacts?

Also, you sure of 10 Wide on a compact? I don't know, but he has 6 heavy in MBD, unless he happens to have a 10 heavy, wouldn't that be the better option, so:
AR: Master Dranzer
WD: (6) Heavy
SG: MG Core, Right Spin Casings
BB: Draciel MBD

Still, you know a helluva lot more than me but yeah.

Yeah it is indeed. However, if he does not have access to another set of metal balls, it will be less effective. And you are right, I was thinking about my old combo which was a spin stealer and used that while typing up his combo. Your combo is much more accurate lol. Sorry about that.
(Jul. 05, 2011  3:52 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2011  10:48 PM)aqua roxas Wrote: this defence type combo sucks

1. Have a better idea? You only have attack tips left, other than BS, which using it is practically bey-suiside.
2. Here we say Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel, not the Hasbro thing.
3. Why use Earth with an attack tip? Thats just... weird...

so what parts do i need to make the ultimate defense bey blade in metal fusion only metal masters isn't released yet