"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
No, it isn't possible to make a MFB zombie. However, spin equalizing could be done.
what is the bez combo for basalt?? which bottom is better for basalt....rs or rsf or cs?? thank you!
Basalt Aquario/Bull 230 CS should be good. Correct me if I am wrong.
CS, usually, but RS works too, for pure defense (especially on low tracks). RSF is the worst of the three.
As for the best combo's for it, check the top tier list...

(Jun. 30, 2011  10:47 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote: ppl don't say this combo sucks but its storm fireblaze 105 bs [with a storm pegasus energy ring]
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:05 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:51 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: BigBangDestroy It sucks.
no it doesn not ps i reported you for saying it sucks[/php]
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:50 PM)LeoneLdrago99 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  10:47 PM)bigbangdestoy Wrote: ppl don't say this combo sucks but its storm fireblaze 105 bs [with a storm pegasus energy ring]

*facedesk*

Then it would be Storm Pegasis. You don't call a Bey by the face (assuming you put a Fireblaze face on it). And hate to break it to you, but that combo is good for NOTHING.
no the face bolt shows who the guy is! not the stupid energy ring you silly goose!

Calling it now: Obvious troll is obvious. get out
And to everyone else, don't respond to him, at all.
IeatBEYBLADE, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145/TH170CS is the best combo for Basalt.
Sam: nah, TH170 and BD145 are better, as Ray Unicorno. has said now Tongue_out

Bull 11: MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF is the most successful use of spin stealing right now, check out it's thread in the customisations forum, as it's hard to use correctly. More may come up soon as more people get EDS.
@th!nk..I guess u should add that post of bigbangdestroy to your signature. And I want to know what is better for Lightning L-Drago as a tip..XF,RF or R2f?

I think bigbangdestroy took that combo from Hasbro's battle site...all such stupid combos are welcome on that site to beat almost all the top-tiers..try it..
The combo I was told would be good is.
Vulcan _____85R2F

Gravity P. 85 R2F

Burn_____85DS

Would a Metal Flat be good? I heard it has less friction to the stadium so it has good stamina; is this true?
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:02 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: @th!nk..I guess u should add that post of bigbangdestroy to your signature. And I want to know what is better for Lightning L-Drago as a tip..XF,RF or R2f?

I think bigbangdestroy took that combo from Hasbro's battle site...all such stupid combos are welcome on that site to beat almost all the top-tiers..try it..
Lol, I've seen the site. And nah, my signature aint for trolls, just legitimately thick people.
R2F or RF. Really up to you, RF has better stamina though, so I usually use that for the extra hits, but yeah, it's really up to the person.

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:08 PM)Shadowhaunter Wrote: The combo I was told would be good is.
Vulcan _____85R2F

Gravity P. 85 R2F

Burn_____85DS

Would a Metal Flat be good? I heard it has less friction to the stadium so it has good stamina; is this true?

Those combo's are kinda dated. MF is a decent tip, but there a better choices, it's definitely not a top tier stamina tip. Competitive Combo thread and top tiers lists are there for a reason, to be read.
What? DS was/is good for Stamina? From when did this happen??
Btw, Yeah! Hasbro combos are amazingly stupid... When I wasn't a member on WBO, I used to refer to that site. I was suggested a combo, which was the most amazing Defense combo IMO...
[sarcasm]Presenting, the best Defense combo-[/sarcasm]
Rock Pegasus H145JB... Yo man! This looks more of an attack type to WBO members, right?<<off topic.
@People who are criticizing bigbangdestroy's combo: Give him some slack, in his profile he says he's only 8...

Which track is the best for the Basalt CS combo? I mean, some people say 230, some BD145, some GB145, some TH170 and a few R145... I can't decide... (I also couldn't decide which thread... Ask a question or Build me a combo, so I just chose this one)
i use gb145 because of the weight it adds
[/quote]no the face bolt shows who the guy is! not the stupid energy ring you silly goose!
[/quote]

ummm...
A) we call energy rings clear wheels here
B) it is the energy ring that decides the name, not the stupid face bolt you silly goose
C)storm PEGASIS 105 bs wouldnt be a very good combo, bs loves to make bey combos terrible, it has bad balance and takes away all the attack pegasis could have

please dont take this post the wrong way it was meant be constructive not insultive
@BladeRippers:
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:54 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: @People who are criticizing bigbangdestroy's combo: Give him some slack, in his profile he says he's only 8...

Anyway, GB145 doesn't add weight, I think it's one of the lightest...
(Jul. 01, 2011  5:54 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: @People who are criticizing bigbangdestroy's combo: Give him some slack, in his profile he says he's only 8...

Which track is the best for the Basalt CS combo? I mean, some people say 230, some BD145, some GB145, some TH170 and a few R145... I can't decide... (I also couldn't decide which thread... Ask a question or Build me a combo, so I just chose this one)
TH170.

GB145 was the heaviest track for a long time... How would something with metal balls be lighter than a plain plastic track like 145?

And if he's 8, he shouldn't be arguing with more intelligent people. However, given his posts he sounds more like a troll, so just don't reply to him (don't feed the troll).

@BladeRippers: I like the way whenever I say not to do something, you generally appear and do just that. Seriously, READ.
What is the best combo I can make with Beat, Basalt and Scythe
can i you give me suggestions for attack,defense,stamina,and balance combos?
i have: face:phoenix,capricorn2x,aquario,ldrago II,saggitario,leone,byxis,MF2x
clear wheel:aquario,capricorn2x,phoenix,saggitario,bull,l dragoII,leone,byxis
metal wheel:earth2x,storm2x,screw,rock2x,flame,meteo
track:135,90,105,m145,lw10s,c145,230,145,100
bottom:LF,MF,MS,HF/S,Q,WB2x,B,,WD
Meteo L-Drago 90MF (Attack and Balance)
Earth Bull 230WD (Defense & Stamina)
Balance means more than one type so ... yeah.
Hey! what is the best stamina combo that has a little defense that I can make out of ALL THE HASBRO BEYS, Galaxy Pegasus, Screw Capricorn, and gravity perseus
Screw Capricorn hasn't been released by Hasbro yet. Anyways I would say just a Gravity Perseus AD145/90WD. All the other parts are really for stamina/defense like W105, Galaxy Pegasus II, and Screw Capricorn.
(Jul. 01, 2011  9:12 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: What is the best combo I can make with Beat, Basalt and Scythe

With only the parts of these beys? If not, then MF-H Basalt Horogium 230CS, Beat Lynx 100RF/R2F, and Scythe Bull 100WD.
(Jul. 01, 2011  9:12 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: What is the best combo I can make with Beat, Basalt and Scythe
From my experinces and other peoples , the best combos are
MF Beat Lynx GB145/R145 R2F
MF-H Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/bull BD145/TH170 CS
Scythe kronos BD145 EDS/CS

Venumelion , try to read up the testing threads for each part to no their best combo.
@ raigeko13 I think he meant all of the hasbro beys AND galaxy, gravity and screw cap.If thats the case:
Probably Earth Bull90WD.WD-top tier stam.90-also top teir.Bull-same Earth-top teir and minimim recoil.
Venumelion wouldnt MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS be better?Corrrect me if im wrong.And what about R145 for beat?And as usaul, correct me if im wrong.
EDIT-sorry, forgot to read RustyXD's post, beaten.
Thanks Rusty!
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS is my favourite basalt combo right now, does basically as well as BD145CS, with the advantage of being absolute murder for BD145CS and 230CS, which is pretty sweet. Given you seem to work better with defense blades, I'd recommend it.

Yeah, know I've been beaten, but wanted to point out I feel TH170>BD145. I'll do tests after my tourney though, trying to go easy on my CS's.

(Jul. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Venumelion Wrote:

With only the parts of these beys? If not, then MF-H Basalt Horogium 230CS, Beat Lynx 100RF/R2F, and Scythe Bull 100WD.

FFS, get out. Those are completely incorrect, seriously, DON'T GIVE ADVICE IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT