0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 27, 2011  3:21 AM)Cyberpegazuz Wrote: yeah um i need a reply

guys dont ignored him! he create 2 topic and warned by mod someone help him
someone build me a combo , i have:
Face : MF2x , a lot of plastic face
Clear Wheel : Bull , Aquila , Phoenix , Leone , Ldrago 1 , Pegasis , Cancer , Wolf
Metal Wheel : Dark2x , Earth(mold 1) , Earth(mold 2) , Lightning , Burn , Storm , Rock
Track : 100 , 105 , 135 , 145 2x , DF145 2x , H145
Bottom : SD , WD , RF , HF , WB , MS , ES
all are TT
Atk:LLD H145RF
defence earth m2 100WB
Stamina earth m1 100SD/WD
Just thought i would slightly add to what shika said
Attack MF-L Lightning L Drago H145RF try to get a normal MF and BD145
Defense MF-H Earth (mold 2) Bull 100WB try to get Basalt BD145 and CS
stamina Earth (Mold 1 ) Bull 100/145 WD try to get AD145
(Jun. 27, 2011  2:10 AM)Cyberpegazuz Wrote: hey can you guys make me a combo with earth eagle cyber pegasus rock leone storm pegasus and poison serpent

Attack: Rock _______ 145RF (Not very good, get Lightning Ldrago)
Defense: Earth ______ 100WB (Decent, get Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, Ray Unicorno/Striker)
Stamina: Earth ______ 145WD (Decent, get Hell Kerbecs)

EDIT: Attack: Rock ______ SW145RF
Thanks Rusty!
LeoneLione SW145 would be better for attack.
Ok thanks, I edited my post.
(Jun. 26, 2011  10:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: No destabiliser because they're useless now and people need to stop talking about them.

(Jun. 26, 2011  10:19 PM)th!nk Wrote: Seriously, stop recommending destabilisers, they're so dated it's like using an abacus instead of a calculator, they suck.

(Jun. 26, 2011  11:28 PM)stormattacker Wrote: what good or okay DESTAIBILIZER beyblade can i make with these beyblades:

It's almost like people don't bother to read any more Uncertain
What bey should I buy to ko balsalt then?
(Jun. 27, 2011  7:46 AM)bunnykenny Wrote: What bey should I buy to ko balsalt then?

purchase consultation please..
It's very hard to KO that particular combo. MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF, MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF, and MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS do quite okay against it. TH170 is even better on the latter, but very hard to get. There are a number of 4D attackers that can handle it somewhat well, too.

Honestly, it's a very strong combo, and very hard to beat, at least without access to good parts
can anyone please tell me which is the most destructive combo i can create using h145 and all season 1 beyparts
MF Lightning Ldrago H145 RF.
However H145 is Outclassed by BD145 so I don't suggest you to use it.
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:39 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: MF Lightning Ldrago H145 RF.
However H145 is Outclassed by BD145 so I don't suggest you to use it.

i don't own any 2nd season part else giraffe ring as i mentioned above and can u also tell me a destructive right spin combo too
MF Counter/Rock __ H145RF, but neither is competitively viable.
Rock leone df145ewd (defence)
Hell kerbecs bd145eds (Balance)
Galaxy orso 85 f (attack)
Storm aries 90 hf (attack)
Basalt virgo th170 ewd (balance)
Fang Leone2 t125 mwb (defence) and i have a couple of illeagle beys that rock
Caleb L, none of the combos you wrote are good, except for Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS...
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:50 AM)Caleb L Wrote: Rock leone df145ewd (defence)

illegal beys?

change EDS with WD of your hell kerbecs combo to make a top tier stamina beyblade

and basalt virgo is stamina, Basalt is one of the tier 1 parts for stamina, and virgo in tier 2 or 3?.also, change EWD with WD
If you read the EDS thread , it is on par with WD for that combo , and if you have a cs use it in basalt th170cs it has to be the best combo out for defense.
Any good customizations with either ray metal or coat sharp tip?
You can make Basalt Bull/Aquario 230 CS with CS and Ray can be used for Ray ______ 100 RF/R2F

Correct me if I am wrong
You wanna know what sucks my friend lost his beyblade to a bunch of 16 Y.O. who ganged up on him and they battled him and one of them won and took his bey but i went over and i kicked his butt with my RockBull H140 RF(can you say butt or not im kinda new to this)I got his bey back to kinda forgot that.
(Jun. 27, 2011  12:01 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  11:50 AM)Caleb L Wrote: Rock leone df145ewd (defence)

illegal beys?

change EDS with WD of your hell kerbecs combo to make a top tier stamina beyblade

and basalt virgo is stamina, Basalt is one of the tier 1 parts for stamina, and virgo in tier 2 or 3?.also, change EWD with WD

If he has illegal beys then he can't and shouldn't use them because some people might say something and others will not want to battle with you I'm not saying you can't use them I'm just saying you better watch out about what people say. Good combos by the way
There is no such thing as h140 u must mean h145 and that combo u used to win is severely outclassed
I think whatever he said was maybe nothing more than a fake..u see it was his first post and H140 might be a fake part as well..who knows? And well I want to know that if I have a Basalt Horogium then what should I get first for it?..The CS to make Basalt DF145 CS or the 230 track to make Basalt 230 WD?
(Jun. 27, 2011  1:53 PM)Own-Ray Wrote: There is no such thing as h140 u must mean h145 and that combo u used to win is severely outclassed

Yes i meant H145 i don't know where i got H140 from, and i have another custom bey that beats all my other beys, and my friends. He has hybrid wheels too, he has like 25 beys I am not kidding. (He spends alot of money on beyblade stuff)