"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Why're you using R145 on Fang? Use Fang 130/S130RF.
I meant my RF i use in fang leone is way too fast, im thinking of wearing it down. Should i use CS as i wear it down or the risk of wearing it on fang leone. My other RFs are too worn.
i have made a combo rock sagatario C145b is it good ?
On Hasbro site of course it is good but in real life...it is outclassed by Earth, Basalt , Hell, BD145, WD, SD, GB145 and many other parts
(Jun. 21, 2011  1:08 PM)BEYBOOST Wrote: i have made a combo rock sagatario C145b is it good ?

No.
well its a difficult choice
should i use SD or WD?
well SD is Stamina and WD is better for defence
Stamina>Defence

but if i use SD and Metal face its good DEfence and stamina but metal face make stamina bad so..?
I read somewhere that SD is better for low tracks and WD is better for higher tracks like 145...so depends on the track you are using
well i use SW145 i think before the wings of SW145 WILL NOT scrapping with the floor
because wide of WD the wide area scraping first with the floor if its woobling
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:04 PM)zode76 Wrote: well i use SW145 i think before the wings of SW145 WILL NOT scrapping with the floor
because wide of WD the wide area scraping first with the floor if its woobling

True. SW145 is a comparatively high track. But, is it actually meant for Stamina? SW145 is actually an attack track... Also, WD doesn't 'scrape'. It just wobbles around on that relatively flatter area, which is actually the main reason for it being a top tier Stamina...
HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
SW145 for STAMINA!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Also, WD is my preference, but it's really personal taste.

But seriously, how thick can you get? Ahhhahahaa, I'm amazed.
is it ok to post a pic of my RF to see if its still good 4 attack?
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:34 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: is it ok to post a pic of my RF to see if its still good 4 attack?

Sure! But, its quite easy to do.. I believe you might be old enough to do it yourself! Stupid
Just launch a bey having the RF tip into the stadium, if it moves around well, its great for attack, as simple as that!
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:34 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: is it ok to post a pic of my RF to see if its still good 4 attack?

Sure! But, its quite easy to do.. I believe you might be old enough to do it yourself! Stupid
Just launch a bey having the RF tip into the stadium, if it moves around well, its great for attack, as simple as that!

wat if im usin ptw?
Then use F or HF instead, probably.
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Then use F or HF instead, probably.

well, im going to a tournament with an attack stadium, but anyway, heres teh dang it wont work now it will

[Image: photo.php?fbid=233025860057965&set=a.233...=1&theater]
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:47 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Then use F or HF instead, probably.

well, im going to a tournament with an attack stadium, but anyway, heres teh dang it wont work now it will

[Image: photo.php?fbid=233025860057965&set=a.233...=1&theater]

Hah, its not tough to notice movement in a PTW... If your RF is moving around well, then its great for attack. You are probably not gonna use a PTW in tourneys, so just test out your RF's speed to know whether it still has any attack. But Beware, don't use it much, I've noticed(actually many have) that tips wear down and break(talking about HF) faster in Hasbro stadiums...
For normal battles, with PTW, do what th!nk said...

EDIT-
@th!nk- Seriously, what's happened to everyone.... I suggest you make a Guide for tracks too... Tongue_out Not required, but will help those people who use SW145 for Stamina, and probably use a GB145 for attack...
well is my rf wore down too much, did u see da photo
The link is broken.... Um, what do you think? Is your RF worn out, or not? Does it move around? Does it have any movement? If yes, then its good for attack... But, only in TT attack stadiums..
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- Seriously, what's happened to everyone.... I suggest you make a Guide for tracks too... Tongue_out Not required, but will help those people who use SW145 for Stamina, and probably use a GB145 for attack...
What about Beat Lynx GB145RF?

Well, I don't really think that tracks with wings or "stuff" flying out would affect stamina, but AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T FLOOR SCRAPE when low on stamina, I think it'd be okay. Heck, I'm using Burn Cancer WA130WD as a stamina type.
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:30 PM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  4:09 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @th!nk- Seriously, what's happened to everyone.... I suggest you make a Guide for tracks too... Tongue_out Not required, but will help those people who use SW145 for Stamina, and probably use a GB145 for attack...
What about Beat Lynx GB145RF?

Well, I don't really think that tracks with wings or "stuff" flying out would affect stamina, but AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T FLOOR SCRAPE when low on stamina, I think it'd be okay. Heck, I'm using Burn Cancer WA130WD as a stamina type.

Do you realize that it was just a lame joke? Yes, my bad that I forgot about BL. But still, it was just a general statement, and usually, people don't use GB145 for attack
Also, if you notice, WA130 and SW145 are completely different tracks, and the latter, is just not meant to be used for Stamina. That's all I and th!nk meant to say. I hope you get our point, now. Stupid
Much more work to do a track guide, because they actually matter. Blugh. Simple stamina track guide: Don't use tracks where anything could possibly scrape, in general, gimmicked tracks are a poor idea, unless they have particular properties that match up well (BD145 with hell), or do help their stamina (AD145).

@Suicune: C145 scrapes, and is bad for stamina, despite the claws. ED145 is the same.
WA130 isn't too bad, but would still have a detrimental effect, and you'd be better off using an un-gimmicked track.
Clear Wheels:
Aquario (x2), Unicorno, Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Bull, Orso (x2) Virgo, Scorpio

Metal Wheels:
Earth, Storm (x2), Ray, Rock (x3), Counter, Dark, Hyper, Lightning

Spintracks:
145 (x2), 100 (x2), T125, 105 (x2), 125, D125 (x2), H145

Performance Tips:
RF, SD, S, D, HF, F, JB, SF, B (x2), HF/S

Looking for all combo types. By the way, these are spare pieces.
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:26 PM)th!nk Wrote: HAHAHAHAHA OH WOW
SW145 for STAMINA!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!
Also, WD is my preference, but it's really personal taste.

But seriously, how thick can you get? Ahhhahahaa, I'm amazed.

hahhaah i just joking i just want to see a pro laughing kawwkakwakakEeeEeeEee
sorry for of topic Speechless
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:37 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Clear Wheels:
Aquario (x2), Unicorno, Pegasus, L-Drago, Leone, Bull, Orso (x2) Virgo, Scorpio

Metal Wheels:
Earth, Storm (x2), Ray, Rock (x3), Counter, Dark, Hyper, Lightning

Spintracks:
145 (x2), 100 (x2), T125, 105 (x2), 125, D125 (x2), H145

Performance Tips:
RF, SD, S, D, HF, F, JB, SF, B (x2), HF/S

Looking for all combo types. By the way, these are spare pieces.

For attack you can use Lightning L Drago 100/H145 RF, H145 would make it a good recoil attacker. Defence you could use Earth Bull/Aquario 145/100 D not the best bottom for defence though and for stamina probably Earth Bull 145 D.
I need a good combo i know i dont have good beys i have x2 inferno saggetario 145s one has a cracked tip
1 evil gemios d145 fs x2 counter leone 145 wd x2 lightning ldrago 100 hf 1 storm pegasis 105 rf and 1 storm capricorne m145 q

the best right spin combo i can think of off the top of my head is
storm leone 145wd i know it is basically counter leone