"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ray striker, you need to enable PM's before I can reply to you.

Also, @BBS: She's got 85, so Stamina 1 or Two should be Burn Bull/Cancer 85WD, not 145. 230D is also an option if not used for defence.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: Ray striker, you need to enable PM's before I can reply to you.

Also, @BBS: She's got 85, so Stamina 1 or Two should be Burn Bull/Cancer 85WD, not 145. 230D is also an option if not used for defence.

Dont know how to srry
Go Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=options
And under "Messaging and Notification", select "Receive Private Messages from other users".

Sorry mods. Had to, to prevent further clutter Smile
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:57 PM)th!nk Wrote: Go Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/usercp.php?action=options
And under "Messaging and Notification", select "Receive Private Messages from other users".

Sorry mods. Had to, to prevent further clutter Smile

Ok i did now you can PM me.
Which metal wheel would be better for ___ Bull 100WB as a destabilizer? Burn, Flame, or Bakushin?
Also, everything except for Bakushin is Hasbro mold.
I think flame from what I've read. If i am wrong someone with more experiance please correct me
Destabilisers are a dated concept. They were replaced by LTSC's, which were then made largely obsolete by 230/BD145. I honestly wouldn't bother with it.

Flame is the traditional destabiliser, IDK about bakushin, but yeah, probably flame.
bakushin is about 60% atk 20% def and 20%stamina,flame is about 5% atk 15%def and 80% stamina,and burn is 15% def and 85%stamina.so if you wanted a good stamina that wont get knocked out easily i would pick burn but if you wanted great attack and okay defense and stamina id pick bakushin
and does anybody know where to get cheap prices on beyblades like basalt or hell kerbecs [I use amazon and basalt cost like 25 bucks]
beyblade japan for cheap beyblade, always free shipping. Also whats LTSC? (please dont pop off)
Lol, 15% Def? Burn has horrid defence. It's a good attack wheel, in fact. It's one of the more easily KO'd wheels out there.
Please do not give false advice to people.
You can't measure wheels like that, it's like the "star ratings". Ridiculous.
He wants a destabiliser, and flame is the traditional wheel for that.

That question belongs in Purchase Consultations.

Rogueblader: Beybladejapan is not the cheapest seller, generally. Your question belongs in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, too.
Oh i just meant he had good prices and ok
Also i never said he was the cheapest i just said cheap beyblade
Storm Pegasus
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra

all hasbro.
can you guys give me ATTACK DEFENCE AND STAMINA / BALANCE combos..
rogue Blader: Getting off topic, but eh, I know, but it's the sense that could be taken from your post. DW about it. He's a good seller.

@AtomicFang: I can't guarantee I haven't missed something as you haven't bothered to list tracks and tips.
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF: Needs a metal face, if you get one, H145 is more useful as the track. BD145 is even better.
Defence: Earth Bull/Aquario GB145WB (if you have it, JB if not). Or, Earth Bull GB145/100RF, if your RF is worn. Needs MF-H, CS.
Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD (if you have it, SD if not).

If you don't want to repeat parts, use Thunder Aquario for defence instead of Earth Bull.
ATK: (from th!nk) Lightning L Drago H145RF get a metal facebolt
DEF: Earth Bull GB145 (i think you need wide ball) but use JB as a substitute
STAM: ____ Aquario 145 or 100 WD
someone with more experiance please correct my combos if needed, im just tryin to help anoher florida blader
Edit: Beaten by th!nk i knew the parts cause i have the same beys Tongue_out
any alternate combos i need 2 combos please
without same parts Grin
my combos dont repeat
if theres no cheap places then i'll get my beyblades at target or walmart
a good stamina is inferno pisces 100 SD
Help me.
Bassalt 230W2D?
Bassalt 230WD?
What 230 combination on bassalt be good? (d series)
If not W2D, where do i put it on?
If W2D, will bassalt wear it quickly?
Neither is good. Use 230D/CS on Basalt, D/CS are better than WD/W2D on 230.
W2D Has balance problems but has slightly better stamina.But has Ray Unicorno said use CS/D.
What if my d is kinda worn down? THX, BTW.
Well buy a new one?
Don't use it. Any combo's you want to me to make?
If it is worn, don't use it. Either buy a new one or use CS.
Fang R145RF or fang R145CS? It K.O everthing i have. I can't do sliding shoot, only banking, and i can't make a bey retain its flower pattern. But on CS, there is a risk of being K.O
Well if you can't keep a flower pattern there is no point of using attack , RF would be a way better option .