"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Um, I don't know what rage mode is, but the modes are known as-
Multi Hit- When those yellow stickers are visible.
Upper- When those slopes are visible.
Use Upper mode here.
OF course! The combo will become AWESOME after getting Virgo!
Yes, Jan and th!nk, that's what I mean. Jan, Rage mode is apparently Hasbro's name. Upper mode will always serve you well.
Rage mode? Not sure. Should be in Upper mode. It would reveal the pink stickers and cover the yellow ones.

Change it to Earth Virgo GB145CS. Needs a metal face, but LLD needs it far more (as you should be relying on that).

Really, stick to MF LLD H145RF through the tourney in general, the others won't do to well, unless people lack top-tiers :c

@BBS: Still not quite sure why you needed to say it TBH. Is rage mode the equivalent of upper?
Thanks for the help but im kinda doubting it cause sum ppl might have T.T and well im screwed and $5 to pay to enter the prizes are

Prizes:1st BB-106 Fang leone 130W2D
2nd BB-104 Basalt horogium starter
3rd BB-95 Flame byxis booster

I kinda want Basalt more than Fang BUT only if i make it that far
heres the link http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cerritos...eys--33432

@Th!nk cant i just switch the MF between LLD and Earth
I think what I've said should give you the best chance.

And yeah, that's quite an awkward way of doing the prizes, but if you win fang, get Thermal Lacerta, and then Galaxy Pegasus. Aim to make MF Fang Leone WA130R2F (Or RF, giving the R2F to LLD).
Ok i guess im kinda ready just have to ask dad for a ride to get earth virgo and what does Format:Round Robin mean thats what it said on the tourny site i have on my other post
Hmm ok so which bey should i use for the braket placement of roundrobin and which during the tourny and finals if i get there

im relying most for MF LLD H145 RF
Earth Virgo GB145 CS if i can get a ride to walmart target etc.

other bey Burn Bull 100 wd
Depends. If it's normal round robin there's no brackets.

Rely on MF LLD H145RF for most of the tourney (I'd use it for all of it, unless you foresee something where burn/earth is a safer option), perfect your slide shoot beforehand, though.
I'd avoid Burn Bull as much as possible. Just what tournament is this? The use of parts varies everywhere.

Using LLD the whole tournament is a huge gamble.. Change the Virgo CW to Aquario and make sure CS isn't too aggressive before you go there seeing Hasbro is making Agro ones.
hmm ok MF LLD H145 RF for ost of the tourny and earth v gb145 CS is good against what type attk def stamina or balance
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:45 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'd avoid Burn Bull as much as possible. Just what tournament is this? The use of parts varies everywhere.

Using LLD the whole tournament is a huge gamble.. Change the Virgo CW to Aquario and make sure CS isn't too aggressive before you go there seeing Hasbro is making Agro ones.

I have Saggitario , Pegasus x2 , Scorpio , Phoenix/Fireblaze , Unicorno but idont have Aquario
In that case, just use: Earth Pegasus GB145CS.
I mean as along with LLD H145.
BBS isn't incorrect in saying MF LLD H145RF is a huge risk, but seriously, if you control it, it's by far your best chance at winning. It's risky, but you need to take that risk, IMO.

BBS, I don't think burn bull is that bad, if the opponent lacks hell kerbecs or 230, it's a dang good combo against other stamina beys.

Also, Virgo is heavier than Pegasus. Use it for that combo, as if you have GB145, you'll have it.
Believe me, LLD H145 is a risk. Especially against something in similar to Basalt in tournament. Unless the guy can do near perfect SS's, I guess he's. So ya, I guess if you can control it, Ray Striker, it'd be fine to use.

See H145 is a huge recoil wheel, that's why it works so well on Basalt. But when gripped on, as Evan IIRC once said, it can become ugly.
It's by far the best chance he has against Basalt 230 and BD145. It's risky, but it's better than a 100% loss rate. I fail to see how it could be a bad idea. But yes, to win, you need a good Sliding Shoot. It's not too hard to do, though.

BasaltH145 is still mediocre, and not competition-worthy.
Hmm so 1st MF LLD H145 RF 2nd Earth Virgo GB145 CS and 3rd Burn Bull 100WD I dont think burn bull is necessary so i maybe take burn bull out and use bull for Earth Bull GB145 CS and switch the MF between it and LLD you dont need three beys for a tourny right?
Should I get r2f, or a new rf cuz mine is sorta close to being wore down
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:07 PM)Ray Striker Wrote: Hmm so 1st MF LLD H145 RF 2nd Earth Virgo GB145 CS and 3rd Burn Bull 100WD I dont think burn bull is necessary so i maybe take burn bull out and use bull for Earth Bull GB145 CS and switch the MF between it and LLD you dont need three beys for a tourny right?
You only need one. Don't be discouraged by what BBS has said about Burn Bull, I wouldn't have told you to use your 100 on it if it wasn't worthwhile. If you're opponent has been relying on stamina, it's often a decent choice, as it'll usually be better.

(Jun. 20, 2011  6:08 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Should I get r2f, or a new rf cuz mine is sorta close to being wore down
Depends, can you control RF? I'd probably go for RF, tbh, as R2F is difficult, and wears fast, goes downhill quick once it passes prime.
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:11 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:07 PM)Ray Striker Wrote: Hmm so 1st MF LLD H145 RF 2nd Earth Virgo GB145 CS and 3rd Burn Bull 100WD I dont think burn bull is necessary so i maybe take burn bull out and use bull for Earth Bull GB145 CS and switch the MF between it and LLD you dont need three beys for a tourny right?
You only need one. Don't be discouraged by what BBS has said about Burn Bull, I wouldn't have told you to use your 100 on it if it wasn't worthwhile. If you're opponent has been relying on stamina, it's often a decent choice, as it'll usually be better.

(Jun. 20, 2011  6:08 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: Should I get r2f, or a new rf cuz mine is sorta close to being wore down
Depends, can you control RF? I'd probably go for RF, tbh, as R2F is difficult, and wears fast, goes downhill quick once it passes prime.

So i should stick with Burn Bull or use it for Earth Bull GB145 CS which is top tier
Really up to you. I'd leave it on burn, but yeah. Earth Bull still needs a metal face/ MF-H to be top tier (and without them, it's kinda eeeehhh).
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:18 PM)th!nk Wrote: Really up to you. I'd leave it on burn, but yeah. Earth Bull still needs a metal face/ MF-H to be top tier (and without them, it's kinda eeeehhh).

Well i could alternate MF and you can do that before your next match. Also i think we should PM each other now because this discoussion almost took 2 full pages and we need to leave some space for other bladers needing combos.
Yeah, that's a good idea. You may as well, I'd then move Virgo onto Burn.
And yep, anything more, just PM me.
Metal Face x2

Basalt
Burn
Vulcan
Lightning x2
Gravity

Cancer
Bull
Aquario
Horoseus
L Drago x2
Perseus

BD145
GB145
AD145

WD
SD
D
F
MF
LRF
RF x3
CS
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:35 PM)Princess Blade Wrote: Metal Face x2

Basalt
Burn
Vulcan
Lightning x2
Gravity

Cancer
Bull
Aquario
Horoseus
L Drago x2
Perseus

BD145
GB145
AD145

WD
SD
D
F
MF
LRF
RF x3
CS

I only know a Defense combo for you •Metal Face/Basalt Bull/Aquario /BD145/GB145/ CS
Ill think of other ones if i can
ATK: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF
ATK2: MF Gravity Perseus 100RF/ MF G Perseus BD145RF

DEF: MF Basalt Bull GB145CS
DEF2: MF Basalt Aquario 230CS

STM: Burn Cancer AD145WD
STM2: Burn Bull 145D

You have amazing parts.