Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:57 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:34 AM)Ray Striker Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  10:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Earth Eagle T125/105WD has pretty decent stamina. Personally, I prefer WD to SD, but yeah, it's personal choice, really.

You can try putting H145 on Lightning L Drago there. That gives you Earth Eagle 100WD, which is great stamina-wise.

Earth Eagle 100/105CS would have decent defense, I guess.

Oh, Rock Escolpio 100/105F is fun, lower tracks are better, but 105 can work, it's not as good though. If you use the 100 track, it's a pretty decent combo. Not really competition worthy any more, but quite fun to use. I keep MF Rock Escolpio 90F together in my "Tier 2 and lower" box, as I enjoy it, and it is surprisingly decent (85MF is great too, but yeah)

Which one do you recommend most? Cause i need 1 more for my bey deck case
1st MF Lightning L-Drago 100 RF/ 2nd Burn Bull 145 SD and /3rd ? I kinda wanted a top tier bey but with my pieces remaining there arent much choices so i kinda want to give you the question because you know more than i do and im going to a tournament soon .
I'd change MF LLD 100RF to H145, and stick Burn on 100WD (or even 145WD), but that's my style.
I'd think Earth Aquila 105CS would be the next best bet competitively, anyway.

So are these still competitive? Are any of them are top tier?
To an extent not really. (If we're talking about your combos.)
th!nk's suggestions are somewhat better suited to our current metagame.
Adding to what Raijin said-
Well, these combos are, or to be more specific, WERE top tiers of the past...
Yes, your LLD combo is just great, get CH120 and it will become an outdated yet useful top tier. Add BD145, and it will become a near top tier of today's generation(you'll still need LRF for it to become a complete top tier).
The Burn combo is also, a brilliant combo, but the max. series wheels like Hell(when used in Boost Mode with BD145) and Basalt are better than it...
If at all, you agree to repeat parts, I'll suggest you to use a Bull clear wheel instead of Aquila, in the combo th!nk suggested, because Bull is better suited for Stamina than Aquila. I think th!nk did this, because he thought that you might not want to repeat parts..
Mmm. MF LLD 100RF is top tier, but H145 is more viable.
Burn Bull 145SD is top tier, but again, I'd use a lower track (but 105 isn't really low enough), and I prefer WD.

After those, you can't make anything more top tier (Well, Earth Eagle/Phoenix 145SD/WD would be, if you wish).
The top tier list isn't perfect. But yeah, there you go. I'd probably use Earth Aquila 105CS, because you're short of effective defensive combo's, and already have a good stamina combo, but yeah.

jan: H145 is quite good on LLD. Apparently, it's still very viable, so yeah. And yes I'm avoiding repeating parts, as the user wants to keep these combo's together.
which will be the best against defense stamina and attack, MF lightning ldrago 100RF or MF pegasis 145RF?
I agree to all of your guys suggestions only if i wish i had those parts. Hasbro is going slow and only released galaxy,ray and lacerta. the problem is that when hasbro realeases those parts the would probably not be good anymore because the 4D series are already kickin in and new ones will be made so they wont be probably effective anymore.
@StormLDrago1221 : Try reading around and you will gain more knowledge about Beyblade , anyways MF Lightning L-Drago 100 RF would be your choice.
im only askin cuz ive asked before, and someone sed pegasis against defens
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:34 PM)Ray Striker Wrote: I agree to all of your guys suggestions only if i wish i had those parts. Hasbro is going slow and only released galaxy,ray and lacerta. the problem is that when hasbro realeases those parts the would probably not be good anymore because the 4D series are already kickin in and new ones will be made so they wont be probably effective anymore.

Well, I can understand.... I just gave you a brief idea about the tier list. Don't worry, HAsbro will release those soon!

Where did you read that stormldrago? I think yesterday we did discuss that for quite sometime, on some thread... No one said that Pegasis is better... I remember it well.
Maybe they were thinking it could work against 230. But no, MF LLD 100RF would be better. I'd go with BD145, CH120 or H145, though.
(Jun. 20, 2011  4:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Maybe they were thinking it could work against 230. But no, MF LLD 100RF would be better. I'd go with BD145, CH120 or H145, though.

True. But he's asked this question 3 times. I know it. Check page 49 for the question he asked, and the various answers to it.
He asked about Pegasis and LLD vs 230 track later on Pg. 50, we already answered those questions, you know... Stupid
all I have outta those is h145, and Ive heard that has recoil
... You're using an attack combination.

... It's on RF.

... It has a metal face

Do you REALLY think that recoil is a bad thing there?

jan: Yeah, thought I recognised it. Ugh. Course, I only have 21 pages as my "displayed pages" is set to maximum (50). Tongue_out
So Mf LLD H145 RF , Burn Bull 100 WD and Earth Eagle 105 CS is that ok in a tournament?
MF LLD H145RF and Burn Bull 100WD are good, just change your Earth Eagle 105CS to MF Earth Aquario GB145/BD145/230CS.
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:07 PM)Ray Striker Wrote: So Mf LLD H145 RF , Burn Bull 100 WD and Earth Eagle 105 CS is that ok in a tournament?

YEs, they are just OK in a tourney. They are great if people don't use top tiers, but that's impossible. LLD still has a chance to defeat many top tiers and all, but the other two might struggle a bit...
(Jun. 20, 2011  5:09 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: MF LLD H145RF and Burn Bull 100WD are good, just change your Earth Eagle 105CS to MF Earth Aquario GB145/BD145/230CS.

In my other post i said i dont have any T.T beys so i have to wait for Hasbro to release it and the tournament is gonna start in 5 days and all Hasbro released is Galaxy, Ray, and Lacerta
Yeah, you may well do okay, with LLD. Other than that, nyeh.

Ray Unicorno. He lacks those parts.
Be careful with LLD H145 in a tournament. You're stacking up recoil.
I was thinkin if LLD 100 WD is a good spin stealer should i try or stick with MF LLD H145 RF
well i could scrape the floor, but on the other hand, 100 could
LLD 100WD is good, not the best. I'd stick with MF LLD H145RF...

@stormldrago1221 Eh, I doubt that would happen.
@ beybladestation(about recoil)- eh? Just read th!nk's post on the previous page... Stupid
Ray- Yes, its good for spin stealing but, spin stealing is useless in a tourney at times(unless you have MLD CH120XF).... Still, stick to MF LLD H145RF...
Stick with MF LLD H145RF.
Beybladestation, as much as it does have a lot of recoil, it also has a lot of smash, and given 230 and basalt are so popular, it's honestly most likely his best chance at winning.

Don't use LLD100WD. It's passable, but not worthwhile IMO.
Hmm so MF LLD H145 RF in rage mode
Burn Bull 100 WD
Earth Eagle 105 CS I might have a chance to get earth virgo should i change it to Earth Eagle GB145 CS if i get virgo