"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
CS isn't a good attack option your better of using RF or R2F Basalt 230CS still defeats stamina types anyway.
But bassalt is way to heavy and ruins CS, right? Well, i have enough of RF. I have 7. I want a silent killer. :p
(Jun. 16, 2011  5:56 AM)Shika blade Wrote: But bassalt is way to heavy and ruins CS, right? Well, i have enough of RF. I have 7. I want a silent killer. :p

Basalt doesn't ruin the tip, I would suggest Basalt Bull BD145CS instead of 230 but its your choice. It's a good thing that Basalt is way to heavy.
i suggested that aswell , but basalt does make the tip wear very fast , so basalt is the best thing you can do there is no 'silent killere' attack combos that CS is a better option then RF so if you don't want to use basalt use earth...
You don't understand. Meh cs is aggre.
but cs is the best for defence when it is worned isnt it?it is just as agressive as rf when it is mint isnt it?
What i mean by aggre is that at the first few seconds it is crazy, then slows.
Yeah an RF would be better for attack because it never slows down .. i have a pretty "aggre" CS and it does quite well for defense Wink
K thanks. Would do it now. Oh yeah, can flame bull 230CS kill bassalt 230WD?
230WD is not a good combination at all so yeah it should defeat basalt 230WD Wink
What's the best way to increase meteo ldrago's spin stealing ability?
hey whats sum good combos i could make with these parts?

clear wheels: aquilia(hasbro),virgo(hasbro),l-drago(takara),serpent(takara),sagittario(hasbro),pheonix(hasbro) and leone(hasbro).

wheels:leone,pegasus and aquario
meta:l wheels:earth,flame,burn,lightning,rock and storm
tracks:145,135,125,sw145,c145,thermal lacetra's track and gb145.
bottoms:f, that one from aquario,s,ms,wb,wd,d and bs.

plus x2 metal face.
No one replied to this:

(Jun. 15, 2011  4:18 AM)Rogue Blader Wrote: ok, i've been reading the posts and people keep saying BD145 is better than GB145 and i wanna know how thats true. BD145 is heavy but is'nt GB145 the second heaviest track?(the heaviest being R145)So would'nt that make R145 the best track to use in a defense combo as it also absorbs shock being made of rubber. The other reason i dont thinkk BD145 is a good defense track is because without hell and it being able to be put in boost mode, it has problems scrapping the stadium floor? Also, i have a combo that has good stamina and defense it's Earth Bull GB145WD im trying to get a metal face bolt. the last thing im guna say is i think
MF or MF-H Basalt Bull R145RS would be a monstrously heavy bey that could take major hits Smile

BD145 is heavier than R145 and GB145. R145 has massive recoil that make it largely useless for defence. BD145, being plastic, absorbs shock from impacts well (hard rubber tends to "bounce" the bey it's attached to more than "absorb" the hits), and due to it's low clearance, prevents lower attackers getting under you. BD145 doesn't have major scraping issues if you use a tall enough tip (CS, for example).
Furthermore, GB145WD, as I've said many times, is retarded. WD's low grip makes GB145's defensive properties redundant, and easily KO'd, and GB145's poor stamina makes WD pointless. I seriously have to say this every day: GB145WD is a bad idea and you should feel bad.

Most of what you've said is quite a few months out of date, I suggest you read around a bit more.
Thx for the advice nd update. I like the part where you said i should feel bad, but tht bey got me third in my first tournament u to you thts nuthing but i'm proud of it. Lastly, do you know the answer to my other question bout Meteo l drago?
Meh, it's still a bad concept. What did you come up against?

And as for Meteo, you can't really "increase" it's spin steal, just use parts that don't hamper it so much. There is a slight increase as LDrago II's rubber wears in a little. I guess using it on EWD couldn't hurt, unless you're getting KO'd regularly, but right now, the best/most practical option seems to be MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF
Also if someone can make a good combo with my beys that would b cool. I have:
All hasbro beys except storm capricorn and mad gasher
also i have meteo l drago and galaxy pegasis and counter leone, hyper aqurio, cyber pegasis, and torch aries (i know the metal wheels useless)
Sorry i was to lazy to list them but i also have the second bey that comes in the 2-pack like the one with earth virgo and evil pieces
(Jun. 16, 2011  9:00 AM)th!nk Wrote: Meh, it's still a bad concept. What did you come up against?

And as for Meteo, you can't really "increase" it's spin steal, just use parts that don't hamper it so much. There is a slight increase as LDrago II's rubber wears in a little. I guess using it on EWD couldn't hurt, unless you're getting KO'd regularly, but right now, the best/most practical option seems to be MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF

i went up against a lot of different beys but i won all my matches till the finals where the second and first place (they were friends) used the same exact bey to beat me twice it was MF Earth Eagle 145WD (basically uncustomized)
Whats a good combo for Galaxy? lol Speechless Im serious about it.
galaxy whel is really outslassed since it is too light compare to other attack wheel..
(Jun. 13, 2011  12:27 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Hey bladers. I need some really good combos that use up all my parts (that means that I will have no spare parts)
Facebolts:
I have normal plastic faces no metal ones

Energy Ring:
Herculeo
Aquario x2
Libra x2
Sagittario x3
Bull
Capricone x2
Leone
Orso
Eagle
Aries x2
L-Drago
Gemios
Pegasus x2
Fireblaze
Serpent
Lynx
Virgo x2

Fusion Wheels:
Dark x2
Inferno x2
Storm x4
Lightning
Vulcan
Midnight
Torch x2
Fury
Rock x2
Cyber
Flame
Poison
Earth x3
Burn
Killer/Evil
Beat

Tracks:
ED145
GB145
TH170
D125
M145
T125
SW145
DF145 x2
C145
100 x3
105 x2
125 x4
145 x4

Performance Tips:
Q
MS
HF/S x2
ES
WD x 4
HF x4
SD x2
RF (Really worn down)
B
BS x2
DS
FS x2
F
D

And one tip i dont know the name of.

I updated the list with my two new beys. PLease include a Attack, Defence, Stamina, and Destabiliser combo
attack Beat lynx GB145RF or LLDSW145RF
defense earth aquario GB145RF
stamina Earth aquario 145/100wd
destabilzer flame bull 100HF
Hey guys....Should I use BD145 for attack (MF Lightning LDrago BD145) or for defense (Earth Kerbecs BD145CS)?I can't decide....BTW is Hell + BD145 better for the defense combo I mentioned? If so you might wonder why I didn't use Hell Kerbecs BD145CS..the reason is because well...it beat all 3 of my combo (ATTACK, DEFENSE, STAMINA) so I'd consider it balance and it has high stamina so soon I'll end up with only using Hell Kerbecs and that wouldn't be fun cuz I have tons of other beyblades D:
Use it for attack. Use something like GB145/230 for defense instead.
And, Hell BD145CS > Earth BD145CS.

EDIT:
(Jun. 16, 2011  10:10 AM)RustyXD Wrote: attack Beat lynx GB145RF or LLDSW145RF
defense earth aquario GB145RF
stamina Earth aquario 145/100wd
destabilzer flame bull 100HF
The defense combo is illegal because Naitrax said that his RF is really worn down which is illegal for tournament use.
Flame Bull 100FS is better than Flame Bull 100HF
oh didn't see the FS and Hell Kerbecs BD145CS is more of a balance combo.
and i don't think the RF would be worn down enough to be illegal or he wouldn't have mentioned it.
But I think 'really worn down' means illegal.
Anyways, you shouldn't have said RF for attack then because it would be too worn down for attack I guess.
can anyone help me make a good combo with my beyblades . i have rock leone 145jb. and earth bull t125wd. also storm gemios df145 sf. also i have a new ray unicorn that i just got and i didnt costimize it yet. and i have my best beyblade, mf earth bull sw145 wd. so help me make a good combo with my beyblades.