"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well if its worn for attack then it is illegal but that combo isn't very good storm takes to much recoil and it would get os by stamina and Ko'ed by attack.
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:12 AM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: i made a really good combo
face: metal face
ring: segatario
metal: storm
track:100
tip:wd (kinda worn changes to attack)
try it for yourself

storm is really OUTDATED, if it changes to attack, well at least alot
its illegal for use
saggitario has no use
over all, this is a REALLY BAD COMBO
EDIT: BEATEN, U BEAT ME ALWAYS RUSTY, WHY lol XD
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:00 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:03 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:36 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: -List removed-

Lightning L Drago 100F - Bad. Get an RF and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis GB145WD - Bad. Get an RS / RSF / CS or even a WB would work, and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis 100WD - Good. You should change the track to something better like 85 / AD145 or 230, but 100 is good too. Get a better mold of Earth, I am assuming you have the Hasbro mold, which is not that good for stamina.
thanks 4 the help, but now I have 2 things to say:
1: What type is earth pegasus 100wd (u weren't that specific...)
2: if u notice, I asked 4 a combo 4 ALL types (not just 1...)
um...
electric, r u there, or did u ignore me?
(Jun. 07, 2011  12:38 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:00 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  1:03 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:36 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: -List removed-

Lightning L Drago 100F - Bad. Get an RF and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis GB145WD - Bad. Get an RS / RSF / CS or even a WB would work, and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis 100WD - Good. You should change the track to something better like 85 / AD145 or 230, but 100 is good too. Get a better mold of Earth, I am assuming you have the Hasbro mold, which is not that good for stamina.
thanks 4 the help, but now I have 2 things to say:
1: What type is earth pegasus 100wd (u weren't that specific...)
2: if u notice, I asked 4 a combo 4 ALL types (not just 1...)
um...
electric, r u there, or did u ignore me?

I said All types ? Look at my whole post, it goes like this:

The first one is Attack

Second one is Defense

Third one is Stamina.

Read before you post !
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:35 AM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: i dont understand why some REAL parts are illegal
like if takaratomy thinks its illegal why did they make it and seriously why the mf
is like awesome
it might help but its the other persons fault if they lost because of it
they could have gotten themselves one
rusty and darkblader if u live in sydney i will bring that bey as well as my virgo and vs you guys then we will talk

you're not allowed to wear down a part so that it fits another category, that's why it's illegal
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:35 AM)hell_kerbecs! Wrote: i dont understand why some REAL parts are illegal
like if takaratomy thinks its illegal why did they make it and seriously why the mf
is like awesome
it might help but its the other persons fault if they lost because of it
they could have gotten themselves one
rusty and darkblader if u live in sydney i will bring that bey as well as my virgo and vs you guys then we will talk

Did you just challenge people to a beybattle to settle an argument? get out

Seriously, your combo is HORRIBLE and you should feel HORRIBLE.

A high recoil MW on a low-grip, low movement tip? Seriously? That sucks even in hasbro stadiums.
Also, worn WD is illegal, it's supposed to stay in one place, if it goes into "attack" as you say, then it is far too worn for WBO play.

Honestly, they should come over and battle you, because your combo is abysmal.
is this a good customization and what can i change to make it better earth leone gb146wb
Get Bull and CS,and MF-H.If you could,230 too.Basically,this was once of the top tiers,but it's outclassed.
Hey guys.
I was wondering if you could make me a defence or stamina type.
best let it be a balance type between both if not choose weather it should be a defence or stamina whatever you want.

the combo i made was earth aquario 100WD
please see if its ok
beys that i have:

Dark libra with the aries spintrack(forgot the name)and SD
Lightining Ldrago 100HF
Storm aquario 100 uhh whats its name ? S/HF??
Earth eagle 145WD
Rock leone 145WB
Dark gasher/cancer CH120FS

please reply Till next time Joyful_3!
(Jun. 07, 2011  7:38 PM)BlazeFireLazor Wrote: Hey guys.
best let it be a balance type between both if not choose weather it should be a defence or stamina whatever you want.

please see if its ok
beys that i have:

Lightining Ldrago 100HF
Earth eagle 145WD
Rock leone 145WB

Well...
I'm no expert, but I'll do my best to help.
1: If u get a pegasus energy ring, replace the aquario ring on ur current combo
(this makes earth pegasus 100 wd). I use this and it is my best combo (it is a stamina type with a bit of defence as well [and even some attack to help it move])

2: Any others, I don't really know so double check with others, but rock eagle 145 hf would probably be good with rock as defence, 145 being a mix, eagle being stamina, and hf giving some stamina and giving attack to help it move.
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:00 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:

please see if its ok
beys that i have:

Lightining Ldrago 100HF
Earth eagle 145WD
Rock leone 145WB

Well...
(this makes earth pegasus 100 wd). I use this and it is my best combo (it is a stamina type with a bit of defence as well [and even some attack to help it move])

2: Any others, I don't really know so double check with others, but rock eagle 145 hf would probably be good with rock as defence, 145 being a mix, eagle being stamina, and hf giving some stamina and giving attack to help it move.
Wait what? did you say HF so hole flat? i think thats more for attack types isnt it?
but it could be good for dodging attacks from fast beyblades
whoops never mind i just tested it against my dark libra(balance) not my combo by the way
and my freinds storm capricorn prettty good combo thanks loads!
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:22 PM)BlazeFireLazor Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:00 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:

please see if its ok
beys that i have:

Lightining Ldrago 100HF
Earth eagle 145WD
Rock leone 145WB

Well...

Wait what? did you say HF so hole flat? i think thats more for attack types isnt it?
but it could be good for dodging attacks from fast beyblades
whoops never mind i just tested it against my dark libra(balance) not my combo by the way
and my freinds storm capricorn prettty good combo thanks loads!
ur welcome. I was just guessing. if I get eagle and rock, I'll use it. Eee
Which is better? Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F or Beat Lynx S130RF?
what is the best beyblade combo u have ever made
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:50 PM)capricorn7 Wrote: what is the best beyblade combo u have ever made
the best combo I own: earth pegasus 100 wd
the best combo i made (this was advice to someone who said it was great.): rock eagle 145 hf

both are great
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:50 PM)capricorn7 Wrote: what is the best beyblade combo u have ever made

I dont think this belongs here.
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:55 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote:

yah it does. this thread is about asking for and giving advice for combos. He obviously wants to know a good combo, so he asked 4 one.
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:59 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:

yah it does. this thread is about asking for and giving advice for combos. He obviously wants to know a good combo, so he asked 4 one.

No. He didnt post the beyblade parts he owns. He wasnt asking anybody specifically. If he wants to ask that question, i think he should make a new thread. But even then a thread like that might of already been made. And the best combo anybody has made usually gets its own thread with testing, so he can look there.
The thread is "Build me a combo". He wasnt asking anybody to build him a combo.
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:03 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote:

No. He didnt post the beyblade parts he owns. He wasnt asking anybody specifically. If he wants to ask that question, i think he should make a new thread. But even then a thread like that might of already been made. And the best combo anybody has made usually gets its own thread with testing, so he can look there.
fair enough
can someone make a good attack combo from these 2 beys (not in original form):
evil pisces ed145 f
cyber virgo gb145 bs

and this track+performance tip:
hf
(Jun. 07, 2011  8:40 PM)Randomâ„¢ Wrote: Which is better? Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F or Beat Lynx S130RF?

pretty sure beat lynx s130 rf, since low track attack isn't used as much with bd145 in our current metagame
(Jun. 07, 2011  9:10 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:

fair enough
evil pisces ed145 f
cyber virgo gb145 bs

hf

Uhhh well, both of the tracks are defense.
If i HAD to make one out of these 2 it would be cyber pisces (it doesnt matter) GB145 F

fair enough
evil pisces ed145 f
cyber virgo gb145 bs

hf
I would say Cyber Virgo 105F...
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:19 PM)LeoneLione Wrote:

fair enough
evil pisces ed145 f
cyber virgo gb145 bs

hf
I would say Cyber Virgo 105F...

hmm probably that.
i didnt see the 105.
but if you have HF then why not cyber virgo 105 HF?
[Huge quote removed.]

Isn't F a bit like XF only XF is more extremely flat?
[Huge quote removed.]

xf is the widest flat, wider than wf lol, f is better than hf for attack though, hf only has a tad bit more stamina