"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Thanks Rusty and Also samkul Smile
I might experiment with Wolf wheel then...
And are there any other good tracks to use with Sagittario 100R2F? Not from what I wrote above?
Same with L drago 100/90WF and Leone 145R2F
Thanks again rusty and samkul for trying Grin
I thought it was of HWS series..well is Big Bang Aquario 100 FS a good combo?..it managed to defeat my Basalt HOrogium many times
my little brother want to post in here but he dont have an account okay i will post in here

Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Earth Aquila 145WD

Extra Part:
Flat
D125
@samkul
Well it might be an ok destabilzer thing but i doubt it would do very well against top tiers .
Katanazero
Leone will work well with H145 or S130
Sagiterio might work on t125 or h145 im not to sure about saggiterio , but the L Drago custom there doesnt really work on any other heights. and you can you RF instead of R2F but i like R2F for the extra speed Wink

@zode Earth aquila AD145WD or Gravity perseus D145/AD145F get RF for GP and Aquario/Bull for EA
zode76 For stamina use Earth Aquila AD 145 WD..same for defence..add MF-H for defence...and for attack..Gravity Perseus D125 F..try to get RF
As people said on the first page by others i would like to help to find out what is good and bad because i need to get revenge on 2 people "evil laugh"
If not then these are my beys
Storm Aquario 100HF/S ( in S mode )
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Rock Gasher DF145 WB
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Storm Pegasus 105RF ( RF sort of worn down put pics on maybe )
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
Hyper Aquario 105F Rock Aries ED145 B Dark Bull H145 SD Rock Orso D145 B
Rock Scorpio SOZ if Alot!
Attack Rock ______H145RF
defence Earth Aquario GB145WB
stamina Earth aquario/bull 100WD
(Jun. 06, 2011  8:54 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: As people said on the first page by others i would like to help to find out what is good and bad because i need to get revenge on 2 people "evil laugh"
If not then these are my beys
Storm Aquario 100HF/S ( in S mode )
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Rock Gasher DF145 WB
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Storm Pegasus 105RF ( RF sort of worn down put pics on maybe )
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
Hyper Aquario 105F Rock Aries ED145 B Dark Bull H145 SD Rock Orso D125 B
Rock Scorpio SOZ if Alot!
fixed
attack: Rock _____ H145/100RF ( im not sure on clear wheel, u need at least LIGHTING L DRAGO,and a MF)
Defense: Earth Aquario/Bull C145/GB145 WB/RF ( Outclassed though it will do alright, need basalt,bd145,cs and MF-H)
stamina: Earth Aquario/Bull DF145/100 WD( alright, need ad145 or 230, and preferably basalt, though earth still does good)
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:36 AM)Chups Wrote: Sounds very good. You have fixed some Flaws with the Customization forum. Thanks Grin

I am going to start Helping with this. I havent really contributed to Build me a Combo. Im going to try on this one Grin

Thanks.
hey is ray pegasus 105r2f the best attack
do i have to go to tournaments
no it is outclassed by many attack customs ... such as lightning , meteo gravity , beat , fang , vulcan and many other attack wheels
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:03 AM)lacerta60 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:36 AM)Chups Wrote: Sounds very good. You have fixed some Flaws with the Customization forum. Thanks Grin

I am going to start Helping with this. I havent really contributed to Build me a Combo. Im going to try on this one Grin

Thanks.
hey is ray pegasus 105r2f the best attack
do i have to go to tournaments

best attack... PFT
its really outclassed
u would be better of with MF lighting l drago bd145/85/90/100/ch120 RF/R2F/LRF
(upper mode)
oh my my little brother want a balance combo
what should i do?
my ittle brother is 5 age
(Jun. 06, 2011  9:10 AM)zode76 Wrote: oh my my little brother want a balance combo
what should i do?
my ittle brother is 5 age

there really aren't balance combos
.... in my opinion at least
i take destabilizers as balance though
so
Flame Cancer 100/90/85 SF/FS would be goood
@zode 76 hey with ur parts u can make Earth Aquila AD 145 WD...balance combo(cuz it has defence as well as stamina)
@darkblader12 WB works better then SF for destabilzers but the combo you mentioned would most likely be the best destabilizer but a MF/MF-H wouldn't hurt Wink
ok just 2 questions.....
1. what is MF n MF-H ( soz if i sound like a noob )
2. when they say "build me a combo" do they mean we build them a combo or do they build us a combo?
1. metal face
2. both you can build them a combo or you could ask for someone else to build you a combo
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:09 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: ok just 2 questions.....
1. what is MF n MF-H ( soz if i sound like a noob )
2. when they say "build me a combo" do they mean we build them a combo or do they build us a combo?

MF is Metal Face and MF-H is a Metal Face - Heavy. They are not official TAKARA-TOMY naming, but since it's easier to say that, we use that as the abbreviation.

By "Build me a combo!" they mean, that people will list out their parts and experienced members will make combinations out of them.
If you are sure that you are providing members good combos, and it will really help them, you can build combo's for them.
You can also list out parts and let us build you a combo here.
It is for the people who are unsure about what to use.
Hey I'd like a nice combo (1 for type of beyblade) from these parts:
-energy rings:
virgo
pisces
pegasus
l-drago
-fusion wheels:
earth
evil
cyber
lightning
-spin tracks:
gb145
ed145
-performance tips:
bs
wd
f
hf

Thank u in advance! XD
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:36 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: -List removed-

Lightning L Drago 100F - Bad. Get an RF and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis GB145WD - Bad. Get an RS / RSF / CS or even a WB would work, and a Metal Face.

Earth Pegasis 100WD - Good. You should change the track to something better like 85 / AD145 or 230, but 100 is good too. Get a better mold of Earth, I am assuming you have the Hasbro mold, which is not that good for stamina.
(Jun. 06, 2011  12:36 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey I'd like a nice combo (1 for type of beyblade) from these parts:
-energy rings:
virgo
pisces
pegasus
l-drago
-fusion wheels:
earth
evil
cyber
lightning
-spin tracks:
gb145
ed145
-performance tips:
bs
wd
f
hf

Thank u in advance! XD

Well, adding to Electric's answer again, please do get some better beys, as these are just too bad. Sorry. Still, your Stamina and Defense parts are great.

All you need are some better and heavy clear wheels, and some good bottoms.

Also, the combo Earth Pegasis GB145WD, is not as bad. Its kinda mediocre as WD, though not top tier for Defense, is not bad.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:07 AM)scipio132 Wrote: I have
Yellow knight dranzer
Dragoon G
Galman
Looking for attack stamina and defence
build me the best combo of these

face bolts:all plastic

energy ring: gold L-drago,clear l-drago,aquario,red pegasus,virgo,leone,

fusion wheel:red lighting,regular lighting,night,blue storm,counter, and hyper

spin track:145,105,100,DF145,105,100

performance tip:RF,HF,F,BS,HF,D
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:43 PM)thebigbl47 Wrote: build me the best combo of these

Lighting L Drago 105,100,145 RF
(Jun. 06, 2011  7:43 PM)thebigbl47 Wrote: build me the best combo of these

Lightning L-Drago 100RF is the best thing you can make. Slap on a metal face and its top tier!