"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:18 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  1:38 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: Gravity Perseus/Vulcan______145RF..would be good for attack
For stamina you can use Burn______BD145(Boost)WD
This. You cannot use BD145 in Boost Mode in any other metal wheel except for Hell. Sorry for the double post.
You never double posted.
Oh sorry I didnt know that...but my friends said that BD145 was very good in Boost mode..thanks for correcting me.
What combos better: Earth Bull90PD or Earth Bull90WD
My brother made an awesome combo,
Burn Aquario 100 ES, its almost invincible, it spins for about 5 min 32 seconds with a rev up launcher.
My brother made an awesome combo,
Burn Aquario 100 ES, its almost invincible, it spins for about 5 min 32 seconds with a rev up launcher.
I'm trying to make a stamina combo as close to top-tier as I can. My current one is Burn Kerbecs DF145WD. I don't have any of the top-tier tracks, like 90, 85, or 230, and my WD is worn so that it's like an SF almost. If someone could give me any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated.
give us all the parts you have.... we will likely to help you.
(Jun. 02, 2011  3:03 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote: give us all the parts you have.... we will likely to help you.

Alright, here are the Beys that I have all of the parts to:
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (Hell & BD are being used in my Defense combo)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Ray Unicorno D125CS (CS is being used in my Defense comno)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Counter Leone 145D (145 is in my attack combo)
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Lightning and L-Drago are in my Attack combo)
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Midning Bull 125SF (Bull is in my Defense combo)
Flame Cancer D125RF (RF is in my Attack combo)
Bakushin Susanow 105F
Hyper Aquario 105F
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Rock Aries ED145B

All of the Beys who are missing a part:
Earth Virgo GB145
Inferno Sagittario 145
Rock Leone 145

Sorry for the long post, I don't know how to put things into spoilers yet. Tongue_out
Great parts! Awesome!
Now, the combos-
Attack-Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Defense- Well, you can use Hell, as you mentioned, its great! Still, try to get hold of Basalt... The combo- Hell/Basalt Kerbecs GB145CS (correct me if I am wrong)
Stamina- Well, again Hell Kerbecs/Bull BD145(boost mode)/DF145(optional)WD
He said top tier stamina..... And he said his WD is too worn to be even used for stamina.
Ah, sorry, my bad, didn't see his post... Um, in that case, all you can do is make use of CS... I think it had good Stamina.... Please! Please! Get a WD for Stamina! Even SD will be good!
Read again. CS is used for his defense combo.
I know that Stupid I think he really needs to buy Basalt, for top tier Defense and Stamina parts... You see, he actually has no other parts I can suggest him for top tier Stamina... Still, if he is OK with it, he can use FS.....

In all this, I forgot to correct someone here.....
shefalirajan9- I am really sorry, but that combo freaking is BAD. Yes, Burn, Aquario and 100 are awesome parts, but you made them suck due to ES, it has really bad balance....
Alright, Basalt it is. I was conflicted beween getting Byxis, the Attack Stadium, or Basalt, so I guess I've made up my mind. Now to find one on eBay that's not insanely overpriced...
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:17 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Now thats a combo i haven't heard of! Thats what i have been waiting for! Just to make sure absorb is when it is showing the plain silver, right?

Not that I know of I'm afraid, I don't have Meteo LDrago.

Just press down on the wheel and feel for the most rubbery bit Tongue_out
@BurnBladerX-Well, if you still have any doubt, you might wanna try Purchase Consultation. Flame Byxis is really not required, as you already have some really awesome parts! Yes, the attack stadium is good, and so is Basalt. If you are currently using a Hasbro stadium, I suggest you buy an attack stadium first.... If you are using Hasbro stadium I really suggest you to go to Purchase Consultation for further help. Stupid
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:45 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: I did stamina tests the other day with Earth Pheonix, i was using launchergrip + string launcher in hasbro stadium pegasus thunderwhip.
Earth Pheonix 105WD got 3min 6seconds.
Earth Pheonix 105SD got 3min 59seconds.
Earth Pheonix 105D got 4min 4seconds... and then my string launcher broke Tired
I should be getting Takara Tomy attack stadium soon.

What is this trying to prove?

1. Solo spin time doesn't do anything to show a good combo
2. Wrong thread for testing
3. It's an awful combo :L

D would be better at solo spin times because of the point, but it has poor balance if battling a different bey
best attempt: leoneII clear wheel, pc frame, (defense mode), 145, W2D

I want a good defense type using only my fang metal wheel.
Parts:
aquario, pegasis, pegasisII, PegasisIII, leone, leoneII, capricorne, byxis, gemios,
bull.

H145, M145, 145DF, ED145, 145, 135, 130, D125, T125, 125, CH120, 105, 100, 90, 85.

MS, MB, S, WB, WD, W2D, SD, D, F, RF, R2F, MF, F, HF
(Jun. 02, 2011  6:29 PM)galaxy byxis Wrote: best attempt: leoneII clear wheel, pc frame, (defense mode), 145, W2D

I want a good defense type using only my fang metal wheel.
Parts:
aquario, pegasis, pegasisII, PegasisIII, leone, leoneII, capricorne, byxis, gemios,
bull.

H145, M145, 145DF, ED145, 145, 135, 130, D125, T125, 125, CH120, 105, 100, 90, 85.

MS, MB, S, WB, WD, W2D, SD, D, F, RF, R2F, MF, F, HF

Fang has a lot of recoil , which is bad for stamina and defense anyways the combo is Fang Aquario ED145 / 85 MB which is pretty good a defense type although not that much awesome but its average. Correct me if I am wrong !
Fang (Counter Mode) ______ 130RF/R²F is the best combo for Fang you can make.
Hey whats the best combos i can make out of these beys:

Lightning L-Drago
Rock Escolpio
Earth Virgo
Earth Eagle
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf
Storm Capricorn
Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version
Rock has alot of recoil but I havent seen fang have that much recoil. But would beat be a good metal wheel for defense. If so what parts would make it a really good defense beyblade.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:51 PM)galaxy byxis Wrote: Rock has alot of recoil but I havent seen fang have that much recoil. But would beat be a good metal wheel for defense. If so what parts would make it a really good defense beyblade.

No one has really tested it yet, but the best combo would probably be MF-H Beat (Defense Mode) Aquario BD145CS.
(Jun. 02, 2011  9:38 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Hey whats the best combos i can make out of these beys:

Lightning L-Drago
Rock Escolpio
Earth Virgo
Earth Eagle
Storm Aquario
Dark Wolf
Storm Capricorn
Ultimate Reshuffle Set L-Drago Version

I would recomend Earth Aquario GB145WD.
i have galaxy pegasis w105r2f lightning ldrago 100hf thermal lacerta wa130hf flame sagitarrio c145s storm pagasus 105rf but track broken meteo x2 l drago rush, absorb and assalt 105 (not broken) 85 125 df105 lf105 xf rf lf lrf sf and ray unicorno d120/125(not sure)cs if my sister lets me use it. can u help me make a defence combo with that. ps im getting BBP.