"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Cyclone doesn't have great defense like Dynamite(F Gear). Its much more prone to getting knock out by pure attack types like Guilty and Ultimate combos.
Gotcha, Thank you for the input! I've been testing it against Guilty Longinus Giga Xtreme'-2 and it holds up surprisingly well but its probably because its just me and I'm not the best with rubber attack drivers.

Edit: After testing I totally see what you mean about the defense. I wanted to use an underrated Blade because I'm tired of the same parts in the meta
(Apr. 26, 2022  10:44 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:57 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Thank you for the reply, I hope that the combo's worked out for you! The 6 armor was for the defense combo, and the 9 armor was for the attack one, just to clear any mistakes.

Also, the 2 armor is good for attack Blades like guilty, and other Blades that can work with it, because of 2's opposite weight distribution, but it can be used on stamina and defense because of its weight.

For Cyclone, I don't know if 2 would be good, but with testing, it might be good or not.
You know the unofficial bey Cyclone Belial that comes with the Astral Spriggan DB set? It has a Cyclone blade and no 2 armour, overall, it's attack is pretty good as well as its weight, using this bey, I battled Guilty Longinus and it won with a  ringout a couple of times.

(Apr. 26, 2022  4:43 PM)Burn87 Wrote: k, I'm back, and I have a combo that I need some help identifying if it is good or not
DB core: Belial 2
DB Blade: Ultimate
Armor: 2
Disk: Zenith
Driver:  Evolution'
designed for pure attack btw

That's good, but think about its stamina, it has to have at least a bit, or else good defensive beys with stamina can easily win.
I put your combo on beyblade planner to see how much stamina it has, and I literally has 0. The attack is 20 though.
From my last post, cyclone belial has 2 stamina and sometimes loses to Guilty Longinus with survivor finishes.
sorry i took so long to reply, but i have massively changed the combo to use zero-turn and ultimate reboot'

(Apr. 26, 2022  10:44 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:57 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Thank you for the reply, I hope that the combo's worked out for you! The 6 armor was for the defense combo, and the 9 armor was for the attack one, just to clear any mistakes.

Also, the 2 armor is good for attack Blades like guilty, and other Blades that can work with it, because of 2's opposite weight distribution, but it can be used on stamina and defense because of its weight.

For Cyclone, I don't know if 2 would be good, but with testing, it might be good or not.
You know the unofficial bey Cyclone Belial that comes with the Astral Spriggan DB set? It has a Cyclone blade and no 2 armour, overall, it's attack is pretty good as well as its weight, using this bey, I battled Guilty Longinus and it won with a  ringout a couple of times.

(Apr. 26, 2022  4:43 PM)Burn87 Wrote: k, I'm back, and I have a combo that I need some help identifying if it is good or not
DB core: Belial 2
DB Blade: Ultimate
Armor: 2
Disk: Zenith
Driver:  Evolution'
designed for pure attack btw

That's good, but think about its stamina, it has to have at least a bit, or else good defensive beys with stamina can easily win.
I put your combo on beyblade planner to see how much stamina it has, and I literally has 0. The attack is 20 though.
From my last post, cyclone belial has 2 stamina and sometimes loses to Guilty Longinus with survivor finishes.

k, im back, and i changed up the combo to use zero-turn and ultimate reboot'

i cant get my thing to stop quoting myself...
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:22 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: whats the best defensive disc/driver combo that can be made with
Wheel, Around, Blitz, Outer, Tapered, nexus, Giga, Legacy, Karma

Drivers: Zone, Revolve, Bearing, Bearing', Drift, Universe, Metal Universe, Xceed, Unite', Merge', Evolution', Orbit Metal, Cycle, Xtend+. High Xtend+', Tower, Yard Metal, Accel', Ultimate reboot, Reboot, Reboot', Guard, Destroy, Metal Destroy, Charge Metal, Charge' Eternal, Hold', Assault', Volcanic, Volcanic', Gyro, Atomic, Nothing, Octa, Mobius, Zeta', Generate, Venture(V gear), Shot, Kick, Trans, Moment,Variable, Fusion', Wave, Wave', AllMight

im assuming these are all the drivers you have

wave', (high) xtend+', moment, (metal) universe, eternal for general
mobius, drift, bearing('), ultimate reboot for spin steal only
im 3-d printing a bey and i need help making a combo, its going to be an aggressive balance type
https://www.tinkercad.com/things/eEwVGkvxdzY
(Apr. 22, 2022  7:19 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote: Hi guys I need a good defence and stamina bey for attack combos

Updated parts list:
Bushin dragon 7 friction retsu
Death Solomon 2B (i lost metal fusion)
Dynamite ragranuk nexus just - 6
Greatest Raphael over high extend+
Ultimate Valkyrie legacy variable' (not awakened) -9
Guilty Longinus karma Metal destroy-2
Galaxy Pegasus legacy xtreme' F and V
Dragoon v2 tapered zone' S & V
Roar Bahamut Giga moment -10
Vanish Longinus nexus moment 7
Savior Perseus Giga bearing' (i did not get the overdrive special set I just got it to form beys and bricks)

Extra parts (my friend gave me them):
Giga
Xceed'
Universe

Also, I was wondering if wave' is a good trade for the just driver

For defense 
Roar bahamut over hxt+' 0 
For stamina 
Vanish longinus over bearing' 0

(May. 07, 2022  12:58 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: im 3-d printing a bey and i need help making a combo, its going to be an aggressive balance type

3d printed beys cool
Umm 
I dont think  i can make a good agressive balance type combo right now but 
Astral spriggan nexus venture ig
(May. 07, 2022  2:54 PM)DedZeY Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  7:19 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote: Hi guys I need a good defence and stamina bey for attack combos

Updated parts list:
Bushin dragon 7 friction retsu
Death Solomon 2B (i lost metal fusion)
Dynamite ragranuk nexus just - 6
Greatest Raphael over high extend+
Ultimate Valkyrie legacy variable' (not awakened) -9
Guilty Longinus karma Metal destroy-2
Galaxy Pegasus legacy xtreme' F and V
Dragoon v2 tapered zone' S & V
Roar Bahamut Giga moment -10
Vanish Longinus nexus moment 7
Savior Perseus Giga bearing' (i did not get the overdrive special set I just got it to form beys and bricks)

Extra parts (my friend gave me them):
Giga
Xceed'
Universe

Also, I was wondering if wave' is a good trade for the just driver

For defense 
Roar bahamut over hxt+' 0 
For stamina 
Vanish longinus over bearing' 0

(May. 07, 2022  12:58 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: im 3-d printing a bey and i need help making a combo, its going to be an aggressive balance type

3d printed beys cool
Umm 
I dont think  i can make a good agressive balance type combo right now but 
Astral spriggan nexus venture ig

thx it really helps

Is there a good combo for astral spriggan with out fafnir im using it for another combo
Hi guys I want to make competitive Hasbro combos
Right now for beyblade burst rise and beyblade burst turbo
so if anyone has suggestions for top tier competitive Hasbro rise and turbo combos let me know
(May. 19, 2022  4:47 PM)Thecomboguy Wrote: Hi guys I want to make competitive Hasbro combos
Right now for beyblade burst rise and beyblade burst turbo
so if anyone has suggestions for top tier competitive Hasbro rise and turbo combos let me know

Cho-Z Spriggan Hasbro's Wheel Eternal-S
Hey everyone can you guys give the best 5g deck combos for Hasbro meta
Umm, so I have been trying to make a DB and a MFB combo, and I have been wandering about the possibility of using Guilty Fafnir/Bahamut over Guilty Longinus, because longinus completely ruins the torque that -2, Over and Guilty generate and as such, reduces attack power.I am thinking of making a combo such as Guilty Fafnir Over Xtreme'-2.
I was actually planning to ask about a MFB combo, but realised it would be too off topic.
Hi, I currently am returning to competitive blading after 120 tournaments of official WBBA in Singapore. Im looking for the most up to date three bey meta combo possible.

I can buy any parts so limits don’t matter.
(Jun. 04, 2022  5:56 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Hi, I currently am returning to competitive blading after 120 tournaments of official WBBA in Singapore. Im looking for the most up to date three bey meta combo possible.

I can buy any parts so limits don’t matter.
Hello there! For current competitive TT Parts and Beys you'll need these specifically:
Dynamite Belial  Nexus Venture-2
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Kick-3 (+ F-Gear)
Savior Valkyrie Shot-7 (+ V-Gear, rather maybe)
Astral Spriggan Over Quattro-0 Customize Set (+ S-Gear)
Guilty Longinus Karma Metal Destroy-2 (+L-Gear)
Dangerous Belial 2 Almight-2 and Prominence Phoenix Tapered Metal Universe-10 Overdrive Special Starter Set
Greatest Raphael Over High Xtend+'
Ultimate Valkyrie 2 Legacy Variable'-9
Some of the Beys from the Random Booster Vol. 27
and Prominence Valkyrie Over Atomic'-0 (also rather maybe)
Parts I marked bold are those which you'll definitely need the most and that are the most competitive out there. Parts I underlined are not that nessecarybut usable, however Dynamite and Nexus are only to be used with their specific gears (F-Gear and S-Gear). Otherwise they're completely useless. The rest is either not important or straight-up just bad (Shot and Kick  for example lol).
Hope you will succeed in your future tournamnts. Bye and all the best!
Need a good driver to go with Rage Longinus.Ds’ 3A
Im looking for a overall just good combo that can counter a good amount of beys i own

Prominence Phoenix
Savior Perseus
Divine Belial
Guilty Longinus
Astral spriggan (I own all the parts that came with the astral spriggan customization set too)

I have all the parts that came with the stock combos
(Jun. 07, 2022  5:38 PM)Zmanram Wrote: Im looking for a overall just good combo that can counter a good amount of beys i own

Prominence Phoenix
Savior Perseus
Divine Belial
Guilty Longinus
Astral spriggan (I own all the parts that came with the astral spriggan customization set too)

I have all the parts that came with the stock combos

I would try Astral Perseus (or Belial 2, or Longinus depending on your situation) Over Bearing’-0 (or 10). This is not top-tier but can do decently against a lot of things. 

You can also make Guilty Longinus Giga (or Nexus+S gear) MX-2. This is a top-tier attack combo.
Anyone know the sparking beyblade chip with the best resistance? If you do just reply to me.
heyo, i was planning to get a few Metal Fusion beys to make combos that are from the unbranded Beys&Bricks listings as there doesn’t seem like a worthwhile difference vs TT considering the cost. this is mostly just for a nostalgia fueled tournament of my friends and I, but i’d love to still strike fear into them and their beys. i’m planning to get Ronin Dragoon, Death Quetzalcoatl, Basalt Horogium, Hades Kerbecs, and Meteo L Drago (TT version cuz the rubber). My initial combo idea tried to imitate the combos from BeyBase and official tourney results on that one excel sheet until i saw the price to get many of some specific parts like wyvang. maybe if no wyvang/killerken etc then dragoon might be worth less than like orion or ares?

MF Meteo(or Death/basalt?) Dragoon BD145 RDF.
Im planning to buy some new beys (Preferably DB Beys) I just wanna know like whats outright the best combo I can use
(Jun. 07, 2022  8:51 PM)HeyWoffle Wrote: heyo, i was planning to get a few Metal Fusion beys to make combos that are from the unbranded Beys&Bricks listings as there doesn’t seem like a worthwhile difference vs TT considering the cost. this is mostly just for a nostalgia fueled tournament of my friends and I, but i’d love to still strike fear into them and their beys. i’m planning to get Ronin Dragoon, Death Quetzalcoatl,  Basalt Horogium, Hades Kerbecs, and Meteo L Drago (TT version cuz the rubber). My initial combo idea tried to imitate the combos from BeyBase and official tourney results on that one excel sheet until i saw the price to get many of some specific parts like wyvang. maybe if no wyvang/killerken etc then dragoon might be worth less than like orion or ares?

MF Meteo(or Death/basalt?) Dragoon BD145 RDF.

The worthwhile difference is that those fakes tend to contain lead, while authentic ones do not. Not to mention sizeable performance differences. I would suggest avoiding them. Better to not have a spinning top than to have lead poisoning!
It's been a while since I made a post on this thread, and I have a lot more Beyblades than I had before, so I guess I'll ask for more advice on amazing combos.

I'll be making a list of my parts and my little brother's parts, to add more expansion, and thus more combo opportunities to the main list. Ill also be wanting one Stamina combo, one Defense, one Attack, and one Balance. It is completely fine if you can't find a perfect combo for any of those categories, I'll still be very happy!!! Grin

Here they are:

Blades: Guilty, Savior (x2), Cyclone, Astral, Divine, Dangerous, Dynamite, Prominence, Ultimate, and Vanish.

DB Cores: Valkyrie 1, Valkyrie 2, Spriggan (x2), Perseus, Longinus, Fafnir, Pheonix, Belial 2 (x2), and Belial 1.

DB Armors: 2 (x4), 3 (x3), 6, 7, 9, 10, 0

DB Forge Disks: Over (x3), Tapered (x2), Giga, Nexus (x2), Karma, and Legacy.

Drivers: Drift, Bearing', Variable', Metal Destroy, Quattro, Metal Universe, Kick, Just, Almight, Adventure, Metal Xtreme, Never, High Xtend', Volcanic, and Shot.

Belial Gears: F Gear, V Gear, S Gear, and L Gear.

Best Stamina Combo created: Dynamite (F Gear) Valkyrie 1 Over Bearing', 10 - 0

Best Attack: Ultimate Belial 2 Nexus+S Metal Xtreme, 3 - 9 - 10 - 0

Format: Normal

Stadium: DB Stadium

(Jun. 05, 2022  4:47 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Need a good driver to go with Rage Longinus.Ds’ 3A

I would say Xtreme', or Quick'.

(Jun. 07, 2022  8:42 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Anyone know the sparking beyblade chip with the best resistance? If you do just reply to me.

I would say that the best Super King left spin core would be Helios 2, Metal chip core.

I would also say that the best right spin one would be Lucifer 2.
(Jun. 09, 2022  5:08 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: It's been a while since I made a post on this thread, and I have a lot more Beyblades than I had before, so I guess I'll ask for more advice on amazing combos.

I'll be making a list of my parts and my little brother's parts, to add more expansion, and thus more combo opportunities to the main list. Ill also be wanting one Stamina combo, one Defense, one Attack, and one Balance. It is completely fine if you can't find a perfect combo for any of those categories, I'll still be very happy!!! Grin

Here they are:

Blades: Guilty, Savior (x2), Cyclone, Astral, Divine, Dangerous, Dynamite, Prominence, Ultimate, and Vanish.

DB Cores: Valkyrie 1, Valkyrie 2, Spriggan (x2), Perseus, Longinus, Fafnir, Pheonix, Belial 2 (x2), and Belial 1.

Drivers: Drift, Bearing', Variable', Metal Destroy, Quattro, Metal Universe, Kick, Just, Almight, Adventure, Metal Xtreme, Never, High Xtend', Volcanic, and Shot.

I would try using a Belial2 (The one that came with Dangerous) Dynamite+F Giga High Xtend+' (If you're up against Drift then go with Bearing')-9. It's really hard to use an Attack Type in the stadium but if you're using a Standard Stadium then I'd recommend Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Xtreme-9. It might have enough oomph to keep attacking until it maybe KO's it or hits it enough to run down its Stamina. A Good Counterclockwise LAD Combo would be Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend+'/Drift/Bearing'. You have a lot of good potential combo parts. You can make really good decks with these parts. I'd recommend having 2 LAD Combos (One that specializes in beating Clockwise and One Counterclockwise and One Guilty Combo to knock out other Beys. If you see a tournament coming up you should totally sign up. Better yet, become an organizer yourself if you're old enough to and are willing to do it.
(Jun. 09, 2022  5:08 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: It's been a while since I made a post on this thread, and I have a lot more Beyblades than I had before, so I guess I'll ask for more advice on amazing combos.

Here they are:

(Jun. 05, 2022  4:47 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Need a good driver to go with Rage Longinus.Ds’ 3A

I would say Xtreme', or Quick'.

(Jun. 07, 2022  8:42 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Anyone know the sparking beyblade chip with the best resistance? If you do just reply to me.

I would say that the best Super King left spin core would be Helios 2, Metal chip core.

I would also say that the best right spin one would be Lucifer 2.

alright thanks
(Jun. 09, 2022  7:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Here they are:

I would try using a Belial2 (The one that came with Dangerous) Dynamite+F Giga High Xtend+' (If you're up against Drift then go with Bearing')-9. It's really hard to use an Attack Type in the stadium but if you're using a Standard Stadium then I'd recommend Guilty Longinus Giga Metal Xtreme-9. It might have enough oomph to keep attacking until it maybe KO's it or hits it enough to run down its Stamina. A Good Counterclockwise LAD Combo would be Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend+'/Drift/Bearing'. You have a lot of good potential combo parts. You can make really good decks with these parts. I'd recommend having 2 LAD Combos (One that specializes in beating Clockwise and One Counterclockwise and One Guilty Combo to knock out other Beys. If you see a tournament coming up you should totally sign up. Better yet, become an organizer yourself if you're old enough to and are willing to do it.

Thank you very much for replying. Ill try out those combos in battle as soon as I get my replacement launcher.

Also, thank you for the very thorough advice. I didn't think about using two LAD combos, so that was a very interesting and much appreciated idea!

As for the Tournament's, I have yet to discover one close by in my area (I live in Reno, Nevada, which has had no tournaments since the Pandemic). I have just recently discovered a locally-owned Toy Store in my area however, and will be checking it out with my father to see if they have any Beyblades. If they seem to have them, and are actually being bought by others, I will consider becoming a Organizer, as that means that I and my brother are not the only Beybladers in Reno.

Thanks again,
-WizardBlader
Can some tell me is this a good cho-z combo it's winning Valkyrie ove 5 disk frame vortex with driver reboot. Also what type combo is this i basiclly got scammed from my friends i traded all good parts to find what i got were all knock off bey parts from them.