0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 21, 2022  10:55 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2022  10:33 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: Ace Dragon Zan
Around
Xtend+

Ace is a decent enough anti-attacker (if you want more attack use Judgement)
Dragon 2 Has good burst Resistance
Around has good LAD
Xtend+ is... Xtend+. Absolute Madlad of a driver
Zan is a nice all-round weight

thx man, I found a good attack combo using prime apocalypse and Xceed+X too, but i just remembered someone stole my Around disk, should i use Zero Turn instead?

oof. i guess you could use it as a trade-off of weight, attack, and defence over Life After Death
(Apr. 22, 2022  1:32 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2022  10:55 PM)Burn87 Wrote: thx man, I found a good attack combo using prime apocalypse and Xceed+X too, but i just remembered someone stole my Around disk, should i use Zero Turn instead?

oof. i guess you could use it as a trade-off of weight, attack, and defence over Life After Death
plus, isnt Zero very tight with the burst stoppers on ace and judgement? i have the remold of ace that has the stoppers, but i dont have command/tempest which comes with the dragon 2 chip... i only have dragon 1
King Helios (1s)
10 proof
Mobius
Recommend that you use the metel chip core
it also veri funni to se it counter atack typs
(Apr. 22, 2022  1:50 AM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  1:32 AM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: oof. i guess you could use it as a trade-off of weight, attack, and defence over Life After Death
plus, isnt Zero very tight with the burst stoppers on ace and judgement? i have the remold of ace that has the stoppers, but i dont have command/tempest which comes with the dragon 2 chip... i only have dragon 1

fun fact: Hasbro's Ace Dragon comes with the Dragon 2 chip. Go figure.
(Apr. 22, 2022  12:38 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  1:50 AM)Burn87 Wrote: plus, isnt Zero very tight with the burst stoppers on ace and judgement? i have the remold of ace that has the stoppers, but i dont have command/tempest which comes with the dragon 2 chip... i only have dragon 1

fun fact: Hasbro's Ace Dragon comes with the Dragon 2 chip. Go figure.

i didn't know that, thx for the tip, no wonder its so tight on Judgement. my judgement layer weight is Sen, and the combo is Drake Press. its a stationary attack combo, which is why. drake actually matches up well with sen and press

here is my madlad prime apocalypse combo (my prototype is master spryzen with glaive instead of dagger)

Prime Apocalypse
1 Dagger
Xceed+X

Prototype (this is the combo that wrecked my best combo easily)
Master Spryzen
1 Glaive
Xceed+X

here is my madlad prime apocalypse combo (my prototype is master spryzen with glaive instead of dagger)

Prime Apocalypse
1 Dagger
Xceed+X

Prototype (this is the combo that wrecked my best combo easily)
Master Spryzen
1 Glaive
Xceed+X
(Apr. 22, 2022  1:40 PM)Burn87 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  12:38 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: fun fact: Hasbro's Ace Dragon comes with the Dragon 2 chip. Go figure.

i didn't know that, thx for the tip, no wonder its so tight on Judgement. my judgement layer weight is Sen, and the combo is Drake Press. its a stationary attack combo, which is why. drake actually matches up well with sen and press

Prime Apocalypse
1 Dagger
Xceed+X

Prototype  (this is the combo that wrecked my best combo easily)
Master Spryzen
1 Glaive
Xceed+X

Prime Apocalypse
1 Dagger
Xceed+X

Prototype  (this is the combo that wrecked my best combo easily)
Master Spryzen
1 Glaive
Xceed+X

Drake may match well, but it weighs almost nothing so that is kinda useless... you can use the Under frame for a similar effect
Hi guys I need a good defence and stamina bey for attack combos

Updated parts list:
Bushin dragon 7 friction retsu
Death Solomon 2B (i lost metal fusion)
Dynamite ragranuk nexus just - 6
Greatest Raphael over high extend+
Ultimate Valkyrie legacy variable' (not awakened) -9
Guilty Longinus karma Metal destroy-2
Galaxy Pegasus legacy xtreme' F and V
Dragoon v2 tapered zone' S & V
Roar Bahamut Giga moment -10
Vanish Longinus nexus moment 7
Savior Perseus Giga bearing' (i did not get the overdrive special set I just got it to form beys and bricks)

Extra parts (my friend gave me them):
Giga
Xceed'
Universe

Also, I was wondering if wave' is a good trade for the just driver
(Apr. 22, 2022  7:19 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote: Hi guys I need a good defence and stamina bey for attack combos

Updated parts list:
Savior Perseus Giga bearing' (i did not get the overdrive special set I just got it to form beys and bricks)

Giga
Xceed'
Universe

Just driver is kinda trash, so I think that you should keep your Wave. If you are wanting to trade yours for a Wave' however, It's not really that good of a trade. 

As for the Defense combo I would say: Roar Longinus Over High Xtend+'(might have used Zone' if you had the +Z attachment for it) - 10 or 6

For the Stamina one: Vanish Bahamut Giga Bearing' - 9, 6, or 10

I dunno if these combo's will be good, as I don't have most of the pieces, but I think they could be awesome if used properly.
(Apr. 22, 2022  7:19 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote: Hi guys I need a good defence and stamina bey for attack combos

Updated parts list:

Giga
Xceed'
Universe

What I came up with(also my current favourite bey, but just don't have enough parts...):
PLEASE DONT COPY EVERYTHING, I TRUST YOU GUYS
DB
Core: Any
Blade: cyclone(for more stamina)
Armour: 2
Forge disc: Legacy(ups your attack but also allows you to use low mode for extra stamina)
Driver: Never

(Apr. 23, 2022  11:34 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:

Updated parts list:

Giga
Xceed'
Universe

What I came up with(also my current favourite bey, but just don't have enough parts...):
DB
Forge disc: Legacy(ups your attack but also allows you to use low mode for extra stamina)

Just get a cyclone ragnaruk and you're good, cause you don't really need the no. 2 armour, it's just there for burst resistance and defence
(Apr. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)WizardBlader Wrote:

Updated parts list:

Giga
Xceed'
Universe

Just driver is kinda trash, so I think that you should keep your Wave. If you are wanting to trade yours for a Wave' however, It's not really that good of a trade. 

As for the Defense combo I would say: Roar Longinus Over High Xtend+'(might have used Zone' if you had the +Z attachment for it) - 10 or 6

I dunno if these combo's will be good, as I don't have most of the pieces, but I think they could be awesome if used properly.

Thank you I think putting 6 on roar bahamut is better that 9 or 10 because 9 is for attack and 10 is good but not as heavy as 6

(Apr. 23, 2022  11:34 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:

Updated parts list:

Giga
Xceed'
Universe

DB

(Apr. 23, 2022  11:34 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: What I came up with(also my current favourite bey, but just don't have enough parts...):
DB

Just get a cyclone ragnaruk and you're good, cause you don't really need the no. 2 armour, it's just there for burst resistance and defence

Wait i thought 2 is for attack since its on most good attack beys like guilty and belilal

putting over and bearing' is going to have better stamina because you are not really going to use legacy for attack because cyclone has no blades. The 6 armor is the best for the combo because it has good weight.
Yeah but my bey like it is already, has already op weight

My brother also told me I shouldn't use legacy so Im gonna change it to tapered
Hey! I'm new to the WBO and I wanted to try asking for a new combo. I'm a big Helios fan, and wanted to make a DB/BU version of it. I would want it to be as versatile as possible, while still being viable. I am open to buying new parts, so don't worry too much.

DB Cores: Ragnaruk(Blue)  Fafnir(OG, but worn down.) Fafnir(white and new) Longinus(OG) and   Greatest Raphael.
Blades:  Dynamite(White from rb26) Vanish(OG) Roar(Red) and Astral(White from rb27)
Armors: 2 ,6 ,0
DB Disks: Nexus, Over, Karma(might get blue)
Drivers: Too many to list

I would like for it to be mostly blue, and left spin(I like left spin). Thanks for helping!
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:46 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  11:45 PM)WizardBlader Wrote: Just driver is kinda trash, so I think that you should keep your Wave. If you are wanting to trade yours for a Wave' however, It's not really that good of a trade. 

Thank you I think putting 6 on roar bahamut is better that 9 or 10 because 9 is for attack and 10 is good but not as heavy as 6

(Apr. 23, 2022  11:34 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: What I came up with(also my current favourite bey, but just don't have enough parts...):
DB

Just get a cyclone ragnaruk and you're good, cause you don't really need the no. 2 armor, it's just there for burst resistance and defense

Wait i thought 2 is for attack since its on most good attack beys like guilty and belilal

putting over and bearing' is going to have better stamina because you are not really going to use legacy for attack because cyclone has no blades. The 6 armor is the best for the combo because it has good weight.

Thank you for the reply, I hope that the combo's worked out for you! The 6 armor was for the defense combo, and the 9 armor was for the attack one, just to clear any mistakes.

Also, the 2 armor is good for attack Blades like guilty, and other Blades that can work with it, because of 2's opposite weight distribution, but it can be used on stamina and defense because of its weight.

For Cyclone, I don't know if 2 would be good, but with testing, it might be good or not.
k, I'm back, and I have a combo that I need some help identifying if it is good or not
DB core: Belial 2
DB Blade: Ultimate
Armor: 2
Disk: Zenith
Driver: Evolution'
designed for pure attack btw
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:57 AM)WizardBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2022  4:46 PM)Superblader2789 Wrote: Thank you I think putting 6 on roar bahamut is better that 9 or 10 because 9 is for attack and 10 is good but not as heavy as 6

Thank you for the reply, I hope that the combo's worked out for you! The 6 armor was for the defense combo, and the 9 armor was for the attack one, just to clear any mistakes.

Also, the 2 armor is good for attack Blades like guilty, and other Blades that can work with it, because of 2's opposite weight distribution, but it can be used on stamina and defense because of its weight.

For Cyclone, I don't know if 2 would be good, but with testing, it might be good or not.
You know the unofficial bey Cyclone Belial that comes with the Astral Spriggan DB set? It has a Cyclone blade and no 2 armour, overall, it's attack is pretty good as well as its weight, using this bey, I battled Guilty Longinus and it won with a  ringout a couple of times.

(Apr. 26, 2022  4:43 PM)Burn87 Wrote: k, I'm back, and I have a combo that I need some help identifying if it is good or not
Driver:  Evolution'

That's good, but think about its stamina, it has to have at least a bit, or else good defensive beys with stamina can easily win.
I put your combo on beyblade planner to see how much stamina it has, and I literally has 0. The attack is 20 though.
From my last post, cyclone belial has 2 stamina and sometimes loses to Guilty Longinus with survivor finishes.
(Apr. 26, 2022  10:44 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  3:57 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Thank you for the reply, I hope that the combo's worked out for you! The 6 armor was for the defense combo, and the 9 armor was for the attack one, just to clear any mistakes.

You know the unofficial bey Cyclone Belial that comes with the Astral Spriggan DB set? It has a Cyclone blade and no 2 armour, overall, it's attack is pretty good as well as its weight, using this bey, I battled Guilty Longinus and it won with a  ringout a couple of times.

(Apr. 26, 2022  4:43 PM)Burn87 Wrote: k, I'm back, and I have a combo that I need some help identifying if it is good or not
Driver:  Evolution'

That's good, but think about its stamina, it has to have at least a bit, or else good defensive beys with stamina can easily win.
I put your combo on beyblade planner to see how much stamina it has, and I literally has 0. The attack is 20 though.
From my last post, cyclone belial has 2 stamina and sometimes loses to Guilty Longinus with survivor finishes.
Understood, I haven't gotten the Astral set yet, due to a shipping problem, so my judgement with it is not quite on par with yours.

Apologies, WizardBlader.
(Apr. 26, 2022  10:52 PM)WizardBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2022  10:44 PM)ShadowFenrir Wrote: You know the unofficial bey Cyclone Belial that comes with the Astral Spriggan DB set? It has a Cyclone blade and no 2 armour, overall, it's attack is pretty good as well as its weight, using this bey, I battled Guilty Longinus and it won with a  ringout a couple of times.

Understood, I haven't gotten the Astral set yet, due to a shipping problem, so my judgement with it is not quite on par with yours.

Apologies, WizardBlader.
Thanks for the advice though, I will try different combos until I get it right and any advice is good advice.
Hey yall this is my first post. Im a huge beyblade fan, Death Note fan and anime and video games in general Smile . I don't know if this is the right place to post but i do know that my friend wants me to try and get better parts for my beyblades. Right now i only have gt Takara-Tomy and some pro series beyblades right now and he has the latest db stuff. I wanna try to buy locally because i don't trust buying beyblades online, nonetheless the expensive ones. So do any of you have a recomandation on what i could buy locally that could potentially beat his db beys? This might seem weird for my first post on this website, nonetheless asking for a favor on how to beat my friend, but thats the main reason why im here lmao, for people with the same interest ig. So please, somebody?
(Apr. 28, 2022  3:03 AM)99kira Wrote: Hey yall this is my first post. Im a huge beyblade fan, Death Note fan and anime and video games in general Smile . I don't know if this is the right place to post but i do know that my friend wants me to try and get better parts for my beyblades. Right now i only have gt Takara-Tomy and some pro series beyblades right now and he has the latest db stuff. I wanna try to buy locally because i don't trust buying beyblades online, nonetheless the expensive ones. So do any of you have a recomandation on what i could buy locally that could potentially beat his db beys? This might seem weird for my first post on this website, nonetheless asking for a favor on how to beat my friend, but thats the main reason why im here lmao, for people with the same interest ig. So please, somebody?

Welcome! Smile to my knowledge, there aren't any places in the US where you can get Japanese DB Beyblades locally. MallOfToys and Beysandbricks sell genuine DB Beyblades, so you might want to rethink buying Beys online. Tip: Unless you're really observant, don't use amazon. there are fake Beyblades galore over there, many posing as official Dynamite Battle
Ive never done this and I may have an idea for a beyblade combination
(Apr. 28, 2022  1:05 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2022  3:03 AM)99kira Wrote: Hey yall this is my first post. Im a huge beyblade fan, Death Note fan and anime and video games in general Smile . I don't know if this is the right place to post but i do know that my friend wants me to try and get better parts for my beyblades. Right now i only have gt Takara-Tomy and some pro series beyblades right now and he has the latest db stuff. I wanna try to buy locally because i don't trust buying beyblades online, nonetheless the expensive ones. So do any of you have a recommandation on what i could buy locally that could potentially beat his db beys? This might seem weird for my first post on this website, nonetheless asking for a favor on how to beat my friend, but thats the main reason why im here lmao, for people with the same interest ig. So please, somebody?

Welcome! Smile to my knowledge, there aren't any places in the US where you can get Japanese DB Beyblades locally. MallOfToys and Beysandbricks sell genuine DB Beyblades, so you might want to rethink buying Beys online. Tip: Unless you're really observant, don't use amazon. there are fake Beyblades galore over there, many posing as official Dynamite Battle

The dynamite series beyblade seems very expensive....

I don't like spending alot of money online so ig like 25$ is max for me even that is considered too much in my terms. Anyways if i a buying online might as well buy the best one yk. So.. any beyblade you guys highly recommend? I am not very familiar with the competitive scene of beyblade so i don't know which beyblades are the best and the worst so any help is appreciated
(Apr. 28, 2022  11:25 PM)99kira Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2022  1:05 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: Welcome! Smile to my knowledge, there aren't any places in the US where you can get Japanese DB Beyblades locally. MallOfToys and Beysandbricks sell genuine DB Beyblades, so you might want to rethink buying Beys online. Tip: Unless you're really observant, don't use amazon. there are fake Beyblades galore over there, many posing as official Dynamite Battle

The dynamite series beyblade seems very expensive....

I don't like spending alot of money online so ig like 25$ is max for me even that is considered too much in my terms. Anyways if i a buying online might as well buy the best one yk. So.. any beyblade you guys highly recommend? I am not very familiar with the competitive scene of beyblade so i don't know which beyblades are the best and the worst so any help is appreciated

consider getting Prominence Valkyrie, it's very good stock and within your budget https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-pr...ade-b-195/
standard/ pro series stadium.

LAYERS
Cho-z valkyrie x2
Cho-z achillies
turbo spryzen
draciel f
dragoon f
dranzer f x2
dead hades
legend spriggan
cyclone rocktavor
eclipse genesis
kollasal luinor
driger f
judgment x3
lord
slash
bushin
master
rock
grand
ace
wizard
zwei
poison
unicorn

CHIPS
dragon 1
dragon 2
joker x2
hydra
Ashura
Longinus
valkyrie
diabolos 2
spriggan
Fafnir

WEIGHTS
metsu
retsu
zan x3
ten
gen
sen x2

DISKS
0 x2
1'
7 x2
8'
12 x 2
ratchet(one hs one tt
hurricane
drake x2
spread
sting
infinity
wheel (speedstorm)
Giga (quaddrive)
swing(hypersphere)
blitz
zenith
around

FRAMES
expand x2
turn x3
glaive
reach
wall

DRIVERS
absorb
assault (QD+N)
sword
eternal
rise
zeta (slingshock)
zeta
tower (slingshock)
trick
friction (hypersphere)
flugal (slingshock)
xtreme' x2
reboot
ultimate reboot
a WOKE blow
destroy
spiral'
fusion'
jaggy (slingshock)
keep x2
mobius (speedstorm
charge
Atomic (slingshock)

Best combo I made with them,
lord longinus
00 expand
eternal

I have 50 bucks to spend
(Apr. 29, 2022  12:09 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2022  11:25 PM)99kira Wrote: The dynamite series beyblade seems very expensive....

consider getting Prominence Valkyrie, it's very good stock and within your budget https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-pr...ade-b-195/

Thank you sir!
What is the general consensus on the Cyclone blade? When I use my Cyclone Perseus Over High Xtend+'-0 combo it can regularly OS Dynamite+F Valkyrie Over Bearing'-0 and draws or barely wins/loses against Vanish Longinus Over Drift-0.