"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  8:03 PM)Joshcatplays Wrote: I'm not really sure what a good combo would be some I'm looking g for any ideas of what I could make I'm looking for an attack combo

In terms of attack combinations, your best left attack combo would be Guilty Longinus Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9, and your best right attack combo would be Ultimate Valkyrie II Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9. I've heard of some finding success with Ignition' on Guilty as well, but that seems to be more mixed attack and probably produces more LAD battles than actual KOs.
What would be a good stamina or defense combo with the parts that I posses
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:55 PM)Joshcatplays Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: In terms of attack combinations, your best left attack combo would be Guilty Longinus Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9, and your best right attack combo would be Ultimate Valkyrie II Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9. I've heard of some finding success with Ignition' on Guilty as well, but that seems to be more mixed attack and probably produces more LAD battles than actual KOs.
What would be a good stamina or defense combo with the parts that I posses

Vanish Longinus/Fafnir Over Rise/High Xtend+’-3 is a good one, though with Rise you’ll need to awaken it first before it truly becomes meta material. Repeatedly laucnhing the combo for awhile should do the trick, once that’s done you’ll have a solid deck.
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2022  9:12 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: In terms of attack combinations, your best left attack combo would be Guilty Longinus Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9, and your best right attack combo would be Ultimate Valkyrie II Karma/Legacy Evolution'/Ultimate Reboot'-2/9. I've heard of some finding success with Ignition' on Guilty as well, but that seems to be more mixed attack and probably produces more LAD battles than actual KOs.
I haven’t had it work for myself when I tested it after getting guilty, but it seems like guilty on ignition’ is kind of a destabilizer to vanish stamina combos while also having pretty good LAD but not enough to OS stuff like dynamite on bearing. That’s just what I’ve seen though, it doesn’t work for me the same in testing because guilty makes hybrid tilt to much (my ignition’ is broken). I have had decent success with dynamite-f gear on hybrid though, it just didn’t have quite enough stamina to beat same spin bearing from the most recent tournament I went to, it was really close though. And from testing it’s LAD is I would say equal to vanish on bearing.

I’ve personally never used Hybrid or Ignition’ competitively as both of mine broke rather quickly, but I’m not surprised. I was asked about attack combos though so I figured I’d bring up the success some have had with it.
The post was actually a necroposting test and not a competitive combo suggestion. But however, I found a driver that works very well with Mirage Fafnir and 2S, which is an awakened Volcanic'. No driver is good except an awakened Vl'. With the usage of the Vanish blade, it has and will make the best sense to use Vanish than Mirage. So that is why I'm testing this combo to see if it's good or not. Your Vl' must be awakened in order for it to work.

Mirage Fafnir.Vl' (Awakened) 2S (Counter Mode) VS Vanish Fafnir.Tapered.Bearing. (High Mode)
I have a question! Is Venture+V any good? I was thinking about using either Venture+V or HighXt+' for my Dynamite Valkyrie (F Gear) Over - 0 combo
(Jan. 17, 2022  8:55 PM)SirKidd98 Wrote: I have a question! Is Venture+V any good? I was thinking about using either Venture+V or HighXt+' for my Dynamite Valkyrie (F Gear) Over - 0 combo

Definitely go for High Xtend+' over Venture+V. As unfortunate as it is, Venture+V just doesn't have what it takes to make the cut for really any type of combination, at least in Burst Standard.
Which stamina combo can spin the longest currently or what parts do I need to have to build the longest spinning combo?
(Jan. 19, 2022  11:03 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Which stamina combo can spin the longest currently or what parts do I need to have to build the longest spinning combo?
If you’re talking solo spin time, that doesn’t really matter. Cosmo achilles blitz yard metal Retsu spins for 3 minutes. For a spin time meaning spins really long in battle your best combination would be Dynamite-F Gear with either Belial2 or Valkryie1 and the over or giga disc with the 0 armor. The driver really depends because something like bearing/bearing’ would work excellent but there are things with better same spin believe it or not. So if you find a driver that is better than bearing but is low use giga if it’s not low use over.
Updated parts list:
Energy Layers=Storm Spriggan, Wild Wyvern, Dead Phoenix, SS Perfect Phoenix (lost armor), Myth Evo Dragon, Geist Fafnir, Air Knight
GT Chips:Joker, Ashura, Bahamut, Longinus
Weights:Zan, Metsu, Sou
BasesEeerase, Slash
Superking Layers:Rage Longinus 3A, Mirage Fafnir 2S, World Spriggan 2B
DB LayersConfusedavior Valkyrie -7, Dangerous Belial- 2, Prominence Phoenix-10, Savior Perseus-3(note, stilll working on awakening Savior)
Discs:Knuckle, 0, 00,12, 13, 5, 1', Giga, Tapered, 6, 8'
Frames:Vortex, Turn, Star, Glaive, Expand
Performance Tips: Absorb, Reboot, Unite', Nothing, Destroy('), Eternal, Atomic, Shot, Almighty, Bearing', Metal universe, Zeta', Yard-S, Power-H, jaggy, blow
can someone make me a good combo i have vanish Fafnir, lucifer the end, ultimate Valkyrie, and nightmare longinus #_#
(Jan. 28, 2022  1:58 AM)Hpyher Wrote: can someone make me a good combo i have vanish Fafnir, lucifer the end, ultimate Valkyrie, and nightmare longinus #_#

How many combos do you need? If it’s just one, Vanish Fafnir Legacy Drift-9. If you’re in need of a deck, the best with your parts is probably: Vanish Fafnir Tapered Drift-3, Ultimate Valkyrie II Legacy Variable’/Destroy, and Lucifer II The End Kou Kick.
(Jan. 21, 2022  2:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Updated parts list:
Energy Layers=Storm Spriggan, Wild Wyvern, Dead Phoenix, SS Perfect Phoenix (lost armor), Myth Evo Dragon, Geist Fafnir, Air Knight
Weights:Zan, Metsu, Sou
BasesEeerase, Slash
DB LayersConfusedavior Valkyrie -7, Dangerous Belial- 2, Prominence Phoenix-10, Savior Perseus-3(note, stilll working on awakening Savior)
Performance Tips: Absorb, Reboot, Unite', Nothing, Destroy('), Eternal, Atomic, Shot, Almighty, Bearing', Metal universe, Zeta', Yard-S, Power-H, jaggy, blow

Here's a deck not the best in the world but should be decent
Prominence Belial-2 Giga Bearing' or Yard M
Rage Longinus Unite' 3A
World Spriggan Destroy' 2B
That should be good for now

(Jan. 19, 2022  11:03 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Which stamina combo can spin the longest currently or what parts do I need to have to build the longest spinning combo?

Maybe Maximus Garuda wheel Yard Metal but if it's in battle maybe Something on Zone'+Z
(Feb. 09, 2022  11:00 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

Maybe Maximus Garuda wheel Yard Metal but if it's in battle maybe Something on Zone'+Z

How long was the spin time on Maximum Garuda combo? Sorry. I don't have those parts you mention.
(Feb. 09, 2022  9:28 PM)Shoyo Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2022  11:00 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

How long was the spin time on Maximum Garuda combo? Sorry. I don't have those parts you mention.

Maybe 2-2 1/2 mins

(Feb. 09, 2022  11:28 PM)Ashrith31 Wrote: is rage helios good?

What combo? Helios1 or Helios2?
I have rage longinus and helios 2 layer, but without mcc
I want to buy another part, but confused what the best pair for that satrtup
Can you give me best combo from that, of course with additional part
And, what is the best, very best superking combo? Because superking was ended
Im most likely extremely late but has anyone tried using the savior blade with ultimate Valkyrie chip? If so how does it compare with ultimate Valkyrie stock
Before I start, let me tell you that all my beys are Hasbro.
I want a left spin combo with decent attack and good stamina. ( Basically a balance type).
Z Achilles ( no tip )
Wonder Valytrek
Kolossal Fafnir
Vex Lucius
Perfect Phoenix ( no Death rim/ armor )
Air Knight ( missing tip)
Odax 06
I don't mind buying new beys, so feel free to add more parts than what I have
My best combo had:
Energy Layer: Perfect Phoenix (No armor)
Chassis/Forge Disk: 1A-D
Performance Tip: Charge ( from my friend's Hasbro Ace Dragon )
I want to compete in a HyperSphere Beystadium
Bonus Question: Does the size of the bey really matter?
Dynamite Valkyrie 2 (With F Gear) Over High Extend+'-2. This combo is pretty solid and it got me into 4th Place in my Second Tournament. It ties a lot with Drift though and is mainly good against Spin Stealing against Left Spinning Beys.
(Mar. 12, 2022  12:07 AM)Perfect_Phoenix Wrote: Before I start, let me tell you that all my beys are Hasbro.
I want a left spin combo with decent attack and good stamina. ( Basically a balance type).
Z Achilles ( no tip )
Wonder Valytrek
Kolossal Fafnir
Vex Lucius
Perfect Phoenix ( no Death rim/ armor )
Air Knight ( missing tip)
Odax 06
I don't mind buying new beys, so feel free to add more parts than what I have
My best combo had:
Energy Layer: Perfect Phoenix (No armor)
Chassis/Forge Disk: 1A-D
Performance Tip: Charge ( from my friend's Hasbro Ace Dragon )
I want to compete in a HyperSphere Beystadium
Bonus Question: Does the size of the bey really matter?
The best i can do is:
Air Knight
10Expand
Mobius-Sp

i suggest getting some Switchstrike beys, or a Luinor L2, as the parts you have are only really useful in Burst Limited

(Jan. 21, 2022  2:23 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Updated parts list:
Weights: Zan, Metsu, Sou
BasesEeerase, Slash

I'll try to make a decent combo:

Savior Belial-3
Giga
Destroy'

Burst Limited:
Geist Fafnir
00Expand
Eternal/Bearing'
For turbo system the solid attack type bulky bey is wonder valkyrie blitz variable dash

For dB system the best bey combo would be astral spryzen over venture with v gear

For sparking system world spryzen 2b exceed 'with upgrade
Hello, I am in dire need of a good attack or stamina combo so my brother can finally be defeated.

I own Lucifer The End (Lucifer chip is destroyed Unhappy) Guilty Spriggan from RB 27, Savior Valkyrie, Dynamite Valkyrie from RB 27(with an F-Gear from my brother's Vanish Fafnir), Dangerous Belial, Prominence Pheonix, and Savior Perseus.
(Might be getting Astral Spriggan customize set soon?)

My stadium is the DB stadium.

Format can be any, as its just for home and experimental use.

Best combo created: Dynamite Valkyrie (F-Gear) Over Never-2

Thanks, WizardBlader.
Also, my brother would like a combo too, so here are his Beyblades:

He owns Vanish Fafnir, Guilty Longinus, Rage Longinus (Rage ring and Longinus chip are trashed from constant battling), Greatest Raphael, and Winning Valkyrie. (Might get Ultimate Valkyrie soon?)
He will soon be getting Dynamite Belial in a month too, so please add that to the combos if you can.

He uses my DB Stadium, and formatting can be any.

His best combo created (with my help): Vanish Longinus Over High Xtend'.

Thanks again, WizardBlader.
(Mar. 13, 2022  2:55 AM)WizardBlader Wrote: Hello, I am in dire need of a good attack or stamina combo so my brother can finally be defeated.

I own Lucifer The End, Guilty Spriggan from RB 27, Savior Valkyrie, Dynamite Valkyrie from RB 27(with an F-Gear from my brother's Vanish Fafnir), Dangerous Belial, Prominence Pheonix, and Savior Perseus.

My stadium is the DB stadium.

Format can be any, as its just for home and experimental use.

Best combo created: Dynamite Valkyrie (F-Gear) Over Never-2

Thanks, WizardBlader.
For attack I can see Savior Belial2 (the one on Dangerous) Giga... but there isn't any good attack type driver so Drift I guess.
Stamina is good, but you could swap Never with Bearing' from Perceus. Maybe also swap Valkyrie with Belial2 if you want the extra burst resistance that you'll probably need. You could also use Drift if it is for opposite spin (if your bey spins on the opposite direction as his), although I don't reccoment hard launching Drift.