"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 05, 2021  3:54 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I see, petition for atomic dash metal?

I'm good with this never existing
Does anyone have a good Savior Combo? Just assumed I have every attack driver from GT on.
(Oct. 05, 2021  10:33 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Does anyone have a good Savior Combo? Just assumed I have every attack driver from GT on.

Savior Belial Nexus Quick' -/+3

Savior Belial Karma Destroy'/Xtreme' -/+0
Yep tried both of those, work pretty well. Quick’ is probably the best (don’t have Xtreme’) but Belial core over Valkyrie, I have found that burst often…
Maybe I just need to try it again.
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:13 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yep tried both of those, work pretty well. Quick’ is probably the best (don’t have Xtreme’) but Belial core over Valkyrie, I have found that burst often…

do to the bound gimmick Belial core is gonna do better in performance
(Oct. 05, 2021  11:13 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Yep tried both of those, work pretty well. Quick’ is probably the best (don’t have Xtreme’) but Belial core over Valkyrie, I have found that burst often…

I highly suggest Giga disk over Nexus/Karma because it provides more stamina than those 2 DB disk. As for the DB core, Spriggan and Ragnaruk fits tightly on a dash driver
i’m stuck in the car for a bunch of hours driving to the state clash can anybody give me combos. just pretend i have every part for now
Can I get a left spin and a right spin combo I The all in one set and the overdrive set, vanish fafnir, dynamite belial, basically all db beys except for random boosters and astral spriggan, please be a good combo so I can beat my brothers
Left Spins
Vanish Bahamut Tapered Drift 10

Right Spin
Dynamite Belial (F) Over Bearing 0
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:54 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Can I get a left spin and a right spin combo I The all in one set and the overdrive set, vanish fafnir, dynamite belial, basically all db beys except for random boosters and astral spriggan, please be a good combo so I can beat my brothers

Left Combo(s): Vanish Longinus Tapered Bearing' - 10, Guilty Fafnir/Longinus Karma Venture+V - 2

Right Combo(s): Dynamite+F Valkyrie Giga Bearing' - 3, Savior Belial2 Giga Venture+V - 2

if you dont mind quick teeth wear replace Vn+V with MDs. These combos also aren't the best but should be at least decent when battling. Also don't know other parts you have so just went off of what you said in the post Smile
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:54 AM)Galaxy Requiem Wrote: Can I get a left spin and a right spin combo I The all in one set and the overdrive set, vanish fafnir, dynamite belial, basically all db beys except for random boosters and astral spriggan, please be a good combo so I can beat my brothers

Left: Vanish Longinus Giga Bearing'-10, Guilty Longinus Giga Venture+V

Right: Dangerous Belial2+F Giga Venture+V-10, Prominence Belial2 Giga Bearing'-10 , Savior Belial2 Giga Bearing'-10
Here’s my parts:
Layers:Wild Wyvern, Storm Spriggan, God Valkyrie(no god chip as I took it off and lost it before I learnt how to put back on), Perfect Phoenix Hasbro (put my TT armor on it), Air knight, Myth Evo Dragon, Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander
Layer basesConfusedlashx2, Erasex2, (the next have worn a lot), Zwei, Venom, Judgement
Layer weights:Zanx2, Metsux2, Sou
Gatinko Chips: Dragon I(with only 1 tooth left on one side), Joker, Diabolos I(teeth worn so much left is tighter), Longinus, Ashura(but the 4th tooth is worn), Bahamut
Discs:1', 0x2, 00x2, Drake, 6, 12, 13, 5, Boost, Knuckle, Vanguard
Frames:vortex, Glaive, Expand, Turn, Star
Rings:World, Mirage, Rage
Superking chipsConfusedpriggan, Fafnir, Longinus
Chassis:2S, 3A, 2B
Drivers: Quest, Absorb, Reboot, Destroy, Destroy’,Nothing, Unite', Eternal, Operate,Zeta',Spiral',Trick,Bullet
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:35 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Here’s my parts:
Layers:Wild Wyvern, Storm Spriggan, God Valkyrie(no god chip as I took it off and lost it before I learnt how to put back on), Perfect Phoenix Hasbro (put my TT armor on it), Air knight, Myth Evo Dragon, Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander
Layer basesConfusedlashx2, Erasex2, (the next have worn a lot), Zwei, Venom, Judgement
Gatinko Chips: Dragon I(with only 1 tooth left on one side), Joker, Diabolos I(teeth worn so much left is tighter), Longinus, Ashura(but the 4th tooth is worn), Bahamut
Drivers: Quest, Absorb, Reboot, Destroy, Destroy’,Nothing, Unite', Eternal, Operate,Zeta',Spiral',Trick,Bullet

Rage stock
World Spriggan Absorb 2B
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S

Barely good but you don't have a lot of meta parts
Also aren't you the guy writing the drafts or something?

Yeah you are

I thought you need to actually have the part to do the draft? Most drafts are of parts you don't have.
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to give you advice on building combos, post:
  • What Beyblades/parts you own;
  • What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in;
  • Your best attempt at a combo. (OPTIONAL)

Before posting a request, try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beyblade Wiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

Another great source for the latest and best combinations is the Winning Combinations at WBO Organized Play Events thread.

The Metal Fight Beyblade top-tier list topics for MFB Standard Format, MFB Limited Format, and MFB Zero-G (TENTATIVE) are also resources to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I own Pro Series beys that are Soul Balkesh Lord Spryzen and Command Dragon and I also own the forge disks 3a-d,5,and 11 and the genesis reboot driver

I intend to play in Tamara tomy Stadiums and the pro series has to stadium

My best attempt at a combo is Lord Spryzen 11 Eternal and Command Dragon 5 genesis reboot
(Oct. 17, 2021  5:39 AM)mysticx67 Wrote: Do I use 5 or 0 for stamina

(Oct. 17, 2021  5:47 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

I only have 5 so do I use 5 for stamina bec I have a friend with Hercules 5 and Eternal and I’m trying to beat him
5 has comparable stamina to 4, and i guess its better since u dont have 7, 10 or 00

(Oct. 17, 2021  3:50 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:35 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Here’s my parts:

Rage stock
World Spriggan Absorb 2B
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S

Yeah you are

I thought you need to actually have the part to do the draft? Most drafts are of parts you don't have.

Most of the replies are based on YT vids.
(Oct. 17, 2021  7:12 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: 5 has comparable stamina to 4, and i guess its better since u dont have 7, 10 or 00

(Oct. 17, 2021  3:50 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Rage stock
World Spriggan Absorb 2B
Mirage Fafnir Eternal 2S

Yeah you are

Most of the replies are based on YT vids.

But they aren't exactly accurate

0 has high CWD that makes it have the same stamina as 2. I doubt you'll want that. 5 has higher OWD which increases stamina. 0 is used only because of its round shape for LAD and for its even weight distribution. People only use 0 on opposite spin combinations.
Hey, so I was wondering if somebody could tell me if the combo I created is decent or not. I don't currently have access to any of the parts needed to test this against the top tier combos in the meta right now sadly😭The combo is Prominence Perseus.Giga. Drift -2. Ik from watching Zankye's videos that is seems to do pretty well in opposite spin so I assume it can't be too bad.

Edit: Or would Belial 2 work better
(Oct. 18, 2021  8:05 PM)SirKidd98 Wrote: Hey, so I was wondering if somebody could tell me if the combo I created is decent or not. I don't currently have access to any of the parts needed to test this against the top tier combos in the meta right now sadly😭The combo is Prominence Perseus.Giga. Drift -2. Ik from watching Zankye's videos that is seems to do pretty well in opposite spin so I assume it can't be too bad.

Your combo is great
If you want more burst resistance,go with Belial 2
(Oct. 20, 2021  10:22 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  8:05 PM)SirKidd98 Wrote: Hey, so I was wondering if somebody could tell me if the combo I created is decent or not. I don't currently have access to any of the parts needed to test this against the top tier combos in the meta right now sadly😭The combo is Prominence Perseus.Giga. Drift -2. Ik from watching Zankye's videos that is seems to do pretty well in opposite spin so I assume it can't be too bad.

Your combo is great
If you want more burst resistance,go with Belial 2

Okay, awesome! I think I'll go with Belial 2 for the burst resistance.

I tested against astral fafnir ov rise-0 most were draws but any wins were astral's
but I recommend over instead of Giga and a different armour like 10 instead of 2

note rise is awakened
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:27 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:

I tested against astral fafnir ov rise-0 most were draws but any wins were astral's
but I recommend over instead of Giga and a different armour like 10 instead of 2

note rise is awakened

Ah gotcha! Sadly, I don't have an Over disc yet so I'm stuck with Giga. Why would the 10 armor be better than 2? Genuinely asking because I'm behind on the DB Meta.
(Oct. 21, 2021  8:31 AM)SirKidd98 Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2021  5:27 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I tested against astral fafnir ov rise-0 most were draws but any wins were astral's

note rise is awakened

Ah gotcha! Sadly, I don't have an Over disc yet so I'm stuck with Giga. Why would the 10 armor be better than 2? Genuinely asking because I'm behind on the DB Meta.
10 has better weight distribution and weight