"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
How good is Variant Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave?

I’m also wondering if their is any Wave combos I can make with

Any parts from the triple booster and
2B chassis
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: How good is Variant Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave?

I’m also wondering if their is any  Wave combos I can make with

2B chassis

Variant is the lightest sparking ring, so I would switch it to Tempest,brave,or Curse.
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:12 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: How good is Variant Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave?

I’m also wondering if their is any  Wave combos I can make with

2B chassis

Variant is the lightest sparking ring, so I would switch it to Tempest,brave,or Curse.
Oh ok Curse Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave do good then?
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Variant is the lightest sparking ring, so I would switch it to Tempest,brave,or Curse.
Oh ok Curse Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave do good then?

Better than Variant Satan/Ragnuruk Wave 2B.
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:54 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:53 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Oh ok Curse Satan/Ragnuruk 2B Wave do good then?

Better than Variant Satan/Ragnuruk Wave 2B.
Is Satan or Ragnuruk Heavier just so I can choose which one to do?
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:54 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Better than Variant Satan/Ragnuruk Wave 2B.
Is Satan or Ragnuruk Heavier just so I can choose which one to do?

I don’t know, I think they are about the same.
(Dec. 09, 2020  11:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Have you tried Curse Lucifer Wave 2B?
I down own wave that’s why I am asking. I’m getting wave at my next tournament since the seller there is getting his shipment in.
Which is better? Geist Fafnir, or Bloody Longinus? The layer, for attack with a bit of stamina
(Dec. 10, 2020  4:56 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Which is better? Geist Fafnir, or Bloody Longinus? The layer, for attack with a bit of stamina
Bloody Longinus because it can counter same spin attack pretty sure
Would World Diabolos 1D Generate be prone to burst a lot? If so is there a way to prevent it?
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Would World Diabolos 1D Generate be prone to burst a lot? If so is there a way to prevent it?

It wouldn’t be prone to bursting. If ur worried about it bursting though, maybe add the Lucifer 2 chip. But that means you won’t be able to go in LEFTSPIN.
(Dec. 13, 2020  12:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2020  11:49 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Would World Diabolos 1D Generate be prone to burst a lot? If so is there a way to prevent it?

It wouldn’t be prone to bursting. If ur worried about it bursting though, maybe add the Lucifer 2 chip. But that means you won’t be able to go in LEFTSPIN.
don’t got that chip sadly. Thanks for the feedback.
Is Lucifer II tight, and what advantages does Extend+ have over Extend that makes it competitive worthy?
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is Lucifer II tight, and what advantages does Extend+ have over Extend that makes it competitive worthy?

xtend+ has a stamina mode and amazing LAD, whereas xtend is just attack, and doesn't have as much LAD.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:18 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is Lucifer II tight, and what advantages does Extend+ have over Extend that makes it competitive worthy?
LuciferII the thing with it is it has rubber so the rubber rubs on the teeth (pretty sure) and slows down the bursting process. Extend+ has less of a steep tip (if you get what I say) so I’m pretty sure that means more LAD and stamina. (Sorry for the horrible explanation it’s hard to explain)

(Dec. 13, 2020  4:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

xtend+ has a stamina mode and amazing LAD, whereas xtend is just attack, and doesn't have as much LAD.
Xtend has attack and stamina pretty sure. Stamina has horrible stamina and attack has horrible LAD and same thing with stamina pretty sure. Xtend+ stamina LAD isn’t the worst either just attack is better
Thanks guys. In my train of thought I would imagine good LAD would go well with a stamina bey so Mirage Fafnir, and maybe Wheel because I hear it has a good weight to it. Hop I'm understanding right lol.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:21 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
LuciferII the thing with it is it has rubber so the rubber rubs on the teeth (pretty sure) and slows down the bursting process. Extend+ has less of a steep tip (if you get what I say) so I’m pretty sure that means more LAD and stamina. (Sorry for the horrible explanation it’s hard to explain)

You got most of it, think of the rubber on lucifer2 as basically gen on the chip. The xtend+chip is shorter than the xtend chip, allowing the point to stick out when in stamina modes. Also the rounded edge of xtend+ gives it more LAD.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thanks guys. In my train of thought I would imagine good LAD would go well with a stamina bey so Mirage Fafnir, and maybe Wheel because I hear it has a good weight to it. Hop I'm understanding right lol.

If you want, mirage fafnir wheel xtend+ 1S would be a great spin equalization combo. But then again, if you are in opposite spin, go for mobius for LAD.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Thanks guys. In my train of thought I would imagine good LAD would go well with a stamina bey so Mirage Fafnir, and maybe Wheel because I hear it has a good weight to it. Hop I'm understanding right lol.

If you want, mirage fafnir wheel xtend+ 1S would be a great spin equalization combo.  But then again, if you are in opposite spin, go for mobius for LAD.

Thanks a bunch.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Is 2B also good for LAD?

2B does have scraping issues but as long as it's awakened, it should be an alternative to wheel 1S if say, you can only use that once in a deck.
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:27 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  4:26 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: If you want, mirage fafnir wheel xtend+ 1S would be a great spin equalization combo.  But then again, if you are in opposite spin, go for mobius for LAD.

Thanks a bunch.
Here’s more combos if you don’t got all the parts

Mirage Fafnir wheel Xtend+ 1S (eclipse force’s combo)
Mirage Fafnir 2S Xtend+ (My combo)
Mirage Fafnir 1S Wheel Drift (zankyes combo)

Also if you can substitute Fafnir for anything like diabolos or any heavy chip that’s be great.