"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 20, 2020  11:51 AM)PyraX Wrote: Im getting very mad because im being ignored and no one cares about my question.. i thought you were good in creating combos
Original:

Hey i need the best combo for the basic attack stadium.. furthermore could you give me advice on building the best attack, defense and stamina type out of my small beyblade collection? Btw im serching the names of the parts on the internet so dont be upset if i got something wrong...

My parts are: (sorry not sorted)

Rock
Dark
Ray
Midnight
Flame
Inferno
Cyclone
Ad 145
Bs (almost flatt, was often used)
Counter (but the version where you cant put energy rings on it)
Cs
D 125
F
Galaxy
M 145
R 145
Storm
Sw 145
W 105
Zuraffa
Striker
Gasher
Aquario
Gil
Herculeo
Phantom
Wb
Full metal metal sharp (not as sharp as new)

My best combo until now (hopefully) was phantom gasher sw 145 (defense mode) ms

I hope you can show me some nice combinations out of every type and the strongest combination in generall

Btw if it is possible with this small amount of parts it would be nice to counter diablo nemesis and l drago

Thank you for your help Wink
i am such a noob in building combos

I know its a kind of a hard thing to make a good comb out of so many parts but im quite disappointed that no one response... 
Okay now fellas, I need some advice. What are some good double chassis and/or chassis + forge disc combinations if I'm trying to make a good balance type? I was just going to use 1B, but I didn't want to jump the gun and disappoint myself
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:06 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Okay now fellas, I need some advice. What are some good double chassis and/or chassis + forge disc combinations if I'm trying to make a good balance type? I was just going to use 1B, but I didn't want to jump the gun and disappoint myself

id use single chassis(prob 1s, 1D w/ cross maybe), more options for a balance type. thats just me tho
(Sep. 25, 2020  3:06 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: Okay now fellas, I need some advice. What are some good double chassis and/or chassis + forge disc combinations if I'm trying to make a good balance type? I was just going to use 1B, but I didn't want to jump the gun and disappoint myself

Something I failed to mention was that I need it to be L/R compatible. I guess pretend it's a World Spriggan combo if it helps you guys brainstorm
Could someone pls help me ^^
Im bad in making combos and need a good attack stadium comb.. it would be cool if the bey can compare to regular diablo nemesis and meteo ldrago

My metal rings are:
Rock, Dark, Ray, Midnight, Flame, Inferno, Cyclone, Galaxy, Storm, Phantom, Counter

My tracks are:
100, 145, Ad 145, D 125, M 145, R 145, Sw 145, W 105

My tips are:
Cs, F, Wb, Bs, Ms,

Hope you can help me as i said my best combo was phantom gasher sw 145 (defense mode) ms
I have the feeling that the people in this comunity hate total noobs Unhappy pls dont ignore
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:48 PM)PyraX Wrote: Could someone pls help me ^^
Im bad in making combos and need a good attack stadium comb.. it would be cool if the bey can compare to regular diablo nemesis and meteo ldrago

My metal rings are:
Rock, Dark, Ray, Midnight, Flame, Inferno, Cyclone, Galaxy, Storm, Phantom, Counter

My tracks are:

My tips are:
Cs, F, Wb, Bs, Ms,

Hope you can help me as i said my best combo was phantom gasher sw 145 (defense mode) ms
I have the feeling that the people in this comunity hate total noobs Unhappy pls dont ignore
I'm no expert, but I fancy myself to know what I'm doing. I would say

- Phantom ??? AD145 MS

- Ray ??? 100 F

- Counter ??? D125 WB

- Inferno ??? R145 CS

- Flame ??? 145 Bs

But the only ones I'd say would fare best against the crazy opponents you mentioned would be the Phantom and Counter combos, maybe the Ray one, too. The other two were more just sort of passable mental throwtogethers on my part. Inferno only survives if you got a heavy mold of it, and BS isn't very popular for stabilization reasons

Also, my question for the thread, are people using the 2B chassis for proper balance types? If so, does it synergize well with anything besides World?
(Sep. 25, 2020  6:44 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  4:48 PM)PyraX Wrote: Could someone pls help me ^^

My metal rings are:

My tracks are:

My tips are:
Cs, F, Wb, Bs, Ms,

I'm no expert, but I fancy myself to know what I'm doing. I would say

- Phantom ??? AD145 MS

- Ray ??? 100 F

- Counter ??? D125 WB

- Inferno ??? R145 CS

- Flame ??? 145 Bs

But the only ones I'd say would fare best against the crazy opponents you mentioned would be the Phantom and Counter combos, maybe the Ray one, too. The other two were more just sort of passable mental throwtogethers on my part. Inferno only survives if you got a heavy mold of it, and BS isn't very popular for stabilization 

Thanks for your help Wink finnaly someone
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:30 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Knockout odin sting...?
Weight is goku
I need a good attack dash driver (not xtreme')

I personally like Ultimate Reboot' a lot, but it can be a little tough to get if you don't have it already. Destroy' is a really popular choice, and while I haven't seen many people talking about Charge', but I figure it's good based on regular Charge. There's also Assault' for those who like to live on the edge

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:38 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Hey, any good part suggestions for my tact fafnir, I only have hasbro, and tact fafnir is my first tt bey, although any parts is fine

Well the thing is, there's not too much you can do for a TT Beyblade if everything else you have is Hasbro. You can swap the forge disc out for sure, but whether or not you should use a Hasbro driver on a TT is kind of a grey area that ranges from "absolutely do not ever do that" to "yeah, that's totally fine" depending on who you ask.

Anyways, I say you could use any of the following forge discs; Outer, 00, 0, 7, 5, Swipe, and put a disc frame like Cross, Glaive, or Wall on there (unless you're using Outer) if you have any of them
(Sep. 25, 2020  11:34 PM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  3:30 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Knockout odin sting...?
Weight is goku
I need a good attack dash driver (not xtreme')

I personally like Ultimate Reboot' a lot, but it can be a little tough to get if you don't have it already. Destroy' is a really popular choice, and while I haven't seen many people talking about Charge', but I figure it's good based on regular Charge. There's also Assault' for those who like to live on the edge

(Sep. 24, 2020  7:38 AM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Hey, any good part suggestions for my tact fafnir, I only have hasbro, and tact fafnir is my first tt bey, although any parts is fine

Well the thing is, there's not too much you can do for a TT Beyblade if everything else you have is Hasbro. You can swap the forge disc out for sure, but whether or not you should use a Hasbro driver on a TT is kind of a grey area that ranges from "absolutely do not ever do that" to "yeah, that's totally fine" depending on who you ask.

Anyways, I say you could use any of the following forge discs; Outer, 00, 0, 7, 5, Swipe, and put a disc frame like Cross, Glaive, or Wall on there (unless you're using Outer) if you have any of them

Thank you, I think I do have some of them
Can I have some combos please? I would like one combo for each type. My parts are:

Energy layers:
Cho-z achilles
Turbo achilles a4
Hades h3
Left astro a4
Right artemis a4
Valtryek v3
Valtryek v4 x2
Satomb s3
Xcalius x4
Morrigna m4
Z achilles a4
Roktavor r2
Tornado-x yegdrion y4
Alter chronos
Arc bahamut
Drain fafnir
Deep chaos
Tornado wyvern
Turbo spryzen s4

Gatinko chips:
Dragon 1
Joker
Achiles

Layer bases:
Rock
Grand
Judgment
Union

Layer weights:
Zan x2
Retsu

Forge discs:
Sting
Convert
6 x3
00 x3
2 x3
4 x2
11 x2
Quarter
down
1'

Disc frames:
Vortex
Wall
Bump
Glaive
Flow
Star
Meteor x2
Turn x2

Performance tips:
Unite
Dimension-s
Zeta-s
Atomic
Bearing
Zephyr x2
Trick
Charge
Volcanic-s
Xtend+
Loop
Loop-s
Zone
Dimension
Needle
Needle-s
Jaggy-s
Reboot
Wedge-s
Fusion-s
Sword-s
Spiral

Extras:
Metal god chip x2
King
Helios
1B
(Sep. 07, 2020  1:21 PM)Thundra Wrote: my burst parts are :

Energy layers:
Dread phoenix p4
air knight k4 x2
air knight
spriggan requiem
union achilles a5
forneus f4
silver-x jormuntor j4
caynox c3
fengriff f2
genesis valtryek v3

Forge discs:
yell
force
convert (hasbro)
12 x2

Disc frames:
expand x2
cross

Performance tips:
guard
friction-s
yard-s
absorb
xtender-h
eternal-s x2
friction
needle

Rc 6 and reboot

pls give me good combos

I also have Master Diabolos II and Generate
Is mirage fafnirs chassis good on rage?
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:08 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Is mirage fafnirs chassis good on rage?

Yeah, 2S really good on Rage. I'd actually say that it's evenly matched with Rage+3A judging by the hard hits I've seen it deliver. 2S grants it more Stamina and allows it to tilt more in case you're using something like Xceed while also not making Rage much weaker.
So I need a good Attack, Stamina, and Defense type beyblade (so I need 3 bey combos)

Here are my hyper sphere beys (cause I only use them really)

Dusk Bulkesh
Judgement Joker
Venom Develos
Erase Develos
Ace Dragon
Bushin Ashindra
Zone Luinor

All of those have there correct combo

Bump, I also have artemis and astro hyper sphere

Bump, i really need help
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:15 PM)pika2442 Wrote: So I need a good Attack, Stamina, and Defense type beyblade (so I need 3 bey combos)

Dusk Bulkesh
Judgement Joker
Venom Develos
Erase Develos
Ace Dragon
Bushin Ashindra
Zone Luinor

Bump, i really need help

I’m not good at hyper sphere beys but I think they best attack type layer you have is judgement joker but don’t take my word since I’m not good at hyper sphere
but i need a combo
a attack stamina and defense combo
What is the best driver to go with mirage fafnir, with rages Chassis
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What is the best driver to go with mirage fafnir, and rages Chassis
Mirage Helios Destroy' 3A Perfect Recoil Buster! Smile
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:03 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What is the best driver to go with mirage fafnir, and rages Chassis
Mirage Helios Destroy' 3A Perfect Recoil Buster! Smile

What about just for the driver part since I don’t got any of those parts and just looking for a driver so I know what to buy
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:09 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:05 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Mirage Helios Destroy' 3A Perfect Recoil Buster! Smile

What about just for the driver part since I don’t got any of those parts and just looking for a driver so I know what to buy
Destroy' 

(Sep. 28, 2020  2:10 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:09 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What about just for the driver part since I don’t got any of those parts and just looking for a driver so I know what to buy
Destroy' 

Ok thanks so much what do you think about bearing somebody else recommended that
(Sep. 27, 2020  6:15 PM)pika2442 Wrote: So I need a good Attack, Stamina, and Defense type beyblade (so I need 3 bey combos)

Dusk Bulkesh
Judgement Joker
Venom Develos
Erase Develos
Ace Dragon
Bushin Ashindra
Zone Luinor

Bump, i really need help
can someone pls help me out with this?
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:17 AM)pika2442 Wrote:

Dusk Bulkesh
Judgement Joker
Venom Develos
Erase Develos
Ace Dragon
Bushin Ashindra
Zone Luinor

Bump, i really need help
can someone pls help me out with this?

Bushin Joker I guess
what parts?
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:13 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2020  2:10 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Destroy' 

Ok thanks so much what do you think about bearing somebody else recommended that

Weak spring though but

From: [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hasbro[/font]