"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)Unknown_14 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:52 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Do you have any disc frames?
Yep

If you have wall go for S4 0 wall bearing
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)Unknown_14 Wrote: Yep

If you have wall go for S4 0 wall bearing

What I was going to say exactly.
Balkesh (Hasbro) 0 bearing trust me it’s good
Best disk to go with Ultimate Reboot’ for attack combos? Sting,0-Dagger,0-Cross,or something else?
(Sep. 19, 2020  11:38 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Best disk to go with Ultimate Reboot’ for attack combos? Sting,0-Dagger,0-Cross,or something else?

It depends on the combo. What layer do you plan on using?
(Sep. 19, 2020  11:39 PM)The BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  11:38 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Best disk to go with Ultimate Reboot’ for attack combos? Sting,0-Dagger,0-Cross,or something else?

It depends on the combo. What layer do you plan on using?

Big Bang Genesis, for fun mostly. I might use it   
on a different layer like apocalypse or judgment later on for tournaments.
I need a good MFB bey combo using the parts from the legendary bladers beys.
(Sep. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I need a good MFB bey combo using the parts from the legendary bladers beys.

Phantom Saggitario BGrin
(Sep. 20, 2020  12:29 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  12:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I need a good MFB bey combo using the parts from the legendary bladers beys.

Phantom Saggitario BGrin

Thanks. Also what is the MFB meta?
Hey i need the best combo for the basic attack stadium.. furthermore could you give me advice on building the best attack, defense and stamina type out of my small beyblade collection? Btw im serching the names of the parts on the internet so dont be upset if i got something wrong...

My parts are: (sorry not sorted)

Rock
Dark
Ray
Midnight
Flame
Inferno
Cyclone
Ad 145
Bs (almost flatt, was often used)
Counter (but the version where you cant put energy rings on it)
Cs
D 125
F
Galaxy
M 145
R 145
Storm
Sw 145
W 105
Zuraffa
Striker
Gasher
Aquario
Gil
Herculeo
Phantom
Wb
Full metal metal sharp (not as sharp as new)

My best combo until now (hopefully) was phantom gasher sw 145 (defense mode) ms

I hope you can show me some nice combinations out of every type and the strongest combination in generall

Btw if it is possible with this small amount of parts it would be nice to counter diablo nemesis and l drago

Thank you for your help Wink
i am such a noob in building combos

I know its a kind of a hard thing to make a good comb out of so many parts but im quite disappointed that no one response... the guy after me got 2 answeres after a few hours...
Getting a new rage TT want to know good combos (heads up I don’t know my TT parts )

Super Hyperion stock combo
Death Diabolos stock combo
Red Dragon Venom Diabolos stock combo

Tell me if I should change into something else or keep it on stock combo ( also looking for combos for my other beys I listed that are TT )
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Getting a new rage TT want to know good combos (heads up I don’t know my TT parts )

Tell me if I should change into something else or keep it on stock combo ( also looking for combos for my other beys I listed that are TT )

Use xceed from Hyperion on rage
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Getting a new rage TT want to know good combos (heads up I don’t know my TT parts )

Stock is pretty good as is, but if ya had to change anything, I think im going to agree with 6Jupiter5
I want a Lord combo that can beat Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
Layer:Lord
Chip: Spriggan,Diabolos II,Fafnir,Dragon I&II,Bahamut
Disc:Wheel, Ratchet,Vanguard,0,00,2
Frame:Glaive,Reach,Dagger,Turn
Driver:Generate,Rise,Mobius,Orbit Metal,Xtend+,Destroy',Zephyr',Ultimate Reboot',Evolution'

Thanks in advance
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:08 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I want a Lord combo that can beat Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
Driver:Generate,Rise,Mobius,Orbit Metal,Xtend+,Destroy',Zephyr',Ultimate Reboot',Evolution'

Thanks in advance
Lord fafnir 00 reach xtend plus or destroy dash,movie,orbit metal
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:08 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I want a Lord combo that can beat Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'

Thanks in advance

Lord Diabolos II wheel Orbit Metal (whatever rotation suits you the best
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:49 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:

Stock is pretty good as is, but if ya had to change anything, I think im going to agree with 6Jupiter5

What do you think about Rage Diabolos ,Xceed’
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:44 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:49 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: Stock is pretty good as is, but if ya had to change anything, I think im going to agree with 6Jupiter5

What do you think about Rage Diabolos ,Xceed’

What color is your Hyperion? Only the black version has xceed’. Diabolos is definitely the way to go for rage combos.
Is destroy dash good on super Hyperion?
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Is destroy dash good on super Hyperion?

Destroy dash is just a top tier attack type driver overall, so yes.
Ok so for tournament I want to use my Hyperion and rage Longinus which would be better, Rage Diabolos Destroy dash and Hyperion stock combo or rage diabolos Hyperion driver and Hyperion with rage driver/destroy dash
(Sep. 22, 2020  2:44 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  1:55 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Is destroy dash good on super Hyperion?

Destroy dash is just a top tier attack type driver overall, so yes.
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so for tournament I want to use my Hyperion and rage Longinus which would be better, Rage Diabolos Destroy dash and Hyperion stock combo or rage diabolos Hyperion driver and Hyperion with rage driver/destroy dash

Definitely swap the drivers. The driver on Hyperion is a much better attack driver than destroy dash, and Rage focuses on attacks making Hyperion’s driver more optimal
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok so for tournament I want to use my Hyperion and rage Longinus which would be better, Rage Diabolos Destroy dash and Hyperion stock combo or rage diabolos Hyperion driver and Hyperion with rage driver/destroy dash

Definitely swap the drivers. The driver on Hyperion is a much better attack driver than destroy dash, and Rage focuses on attacks making Hyperion’s driver more optimal

Okay so if we switch the drive could I still use it because it’s gonna be my little brothers main and I don’t want it to perform worse than Xceed and he doesn’t do too good
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:20 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Definitely swap the drivers. The driver on Hyperion is a much better attack driver than destroy dash, and Rage focuses on attacks making Hyperion’s driver more optimal

Okay so if we switch the drive could I still use it because it’s gonna be my little brothers main and I don’t want it to perform worse than Xceed and he doesn’t do too good

Sorry, could you be more clear about what you mean when you say “ if we switch the drive could I still use it”
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Okay so if we switch the drive could I still use it because it’s gonna be my little brothers main and I don’t want it to perform worse than Xceed and he doesn’t do too good

Sorry, could you be more clear about what you mean when you say “ if we switch the drive could I still use it”
Would Hyperion perform just as good as it is in its stock combo I mean.