"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'll just move it.
Pls rate my combos! Lord Spriggan 00 wall atomic, Zwei Longinus 00 cross xtreme' metsu and dread bahamut 4 wall bearing gen. Thanks!
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:50 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Pls rate my combos! Lord Spriggan 00 wall atomic, Zwei Longinus 00 cross xtreme' metsu and dread bahamut 4 wall bearing gen. Thanks!

Take wall off of the atomic combo because it scrapes a lot. Replace it with cross. For and attack combo, sting and blitz will do well (on zwei.). And for the bearing combo add 0. (Dread bahamut isn’t good.)
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:54 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:50 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Pls rate my combos! Lord Spriggan 00 wall atomic, Zwei Longinus 00 cross xtreme' metsu and dread bahamut 4 wall bearing gen. Thanks!

Take wall off of the atomic combo because it scrapes a lot. Replace it with cross. For and attack combo, sting and blitz will do well (on zwei.). And for the bearing combo add 0. (Dread bahamut isn’t good.)

Thanks for the tips! If you have any ideas for what layer to replace dread bahamut thats fine as I only use it because I think it looks cool.
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:58 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:54 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Take wall off of the atomic combo because it scrapes a lot. Replace it with cross. For and attack combo, sting and blitz will do well (on zwei.). And for the bearing combo add 0. (Dread bahamut isn’t good.)

Thanks for the tips! If you have any ideas for what layer to replace dread bahamut thats fine as I only use it because I think it looks cool.

Yeah, I use dread for fun or just keep it as an collector item. (You never know when it can get valuable). The bahamut chip is great on zwei. Lord is good on bearing. But, also on atomic (I prefer atomic.) So, maybe Cho-z spriggan. But, you did the right thing, putting gen on dread.
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:58 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Thanks for the tips! If you have any ideas for what layer to replace dread bahamut thats fine as I only use it because I think it looks cool.

Yeah, I use dread for fun or just keep it as an collector item. (You never know when it can get valuable). The bahamut chip is great on zwei. Lord is good on bearing. But, also on atomic (I prefer atomic.) So, maybe Cho-z spriggan. But, you did the right thing, putting gen on dread.

Thanks! I was going for a defense combo with the lord combo attack for the zwei and spin equalization for dread so replacing dread with wizard fafnir gen might be the right call for it though I dont know if fafnir is a better chip than bahamut.
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:04 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:00 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yeah, I use dread for fun or just keep it as an collector item. (You never know when it can get valuable). The bahamut chip is great on zwei. Lord is good on bearing. But, also on atomic (I prefer atomic.) So, maybe Cho-z spriggan. But, you did the right thing, putting gen on dread.

Thanks! I was going for a defense combo with the lord combo attack for the zwei and spin equalization for dread so replacing dread with wizard fafnir gen might be the right call for it.
Can you please tell me what parts you have?
I actually plan on changing xtreme to xeed when I get it because I want to keep my xtreme in semi-mint condition.
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:12 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I actually plan on changing xtreme to xeed when I get it because I want to keep my xtreme in semi-mint condition.

I think you should wait before using xceed because it’s a fairly new part. Do you have Jolt’, quick’, hunter’,
sure I have  all of the gt layers, and discs as well as volcanic', spiral', hunter' ,orbit metal, dimension' charge, octa,   a few 00s and 0s,  survive, rise, low,.  I tryed to only list the notable things to make righting this easier lol.

1. lord spriggan 00 cross atomic.
2. Judgement diabolos blitz xtreme’/hunter’ (if your xtreme’ is heavily worn or you want to preserve it).
3. Master diabolos 0 wall bearing.

(Apr. 18, 2020  10:16 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: sure I have  all of the gt layers, and discs as well as volcanic', spiral', hunter' ,orbit metal, dimension' charge, octa,   a few 00s and 0s,  survive, rise, low,.  I tryed to only list the notable things to make righting this easier lol.

(Apr. 18, 2020  10:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:12 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: I actually plan on changing xtreme to xeed when I get it because I want to keep my xtreme in semi-mint condition.

I think you should wait before using xceed because it’s a fairly new part. Do you have Jolt’, quick’, hunter’,

I do have jolt' and hunter' but sadly no quick'.
You can swap Master diabolos and lord spriggan layers, if you want extra burst resistance on bearing

(Apr. 18, 2020  10:21 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:15 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: I think you should wait before using xceed because it’s a fairly new part. Do you have Jolt’, quick’, hunter’,

I do have jolt' and hunter' but sadly no quick'.

In list of best to worst attack type drivers:
1. Xtreme’
2. Quick’
3. Jolt’
4. Hunter’
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: 1. lord spriggan 00 cross atomic.
2. Judgement diabolos blitz xtreme’/hunter’ (if your xtreme’ is heavily worn or you want to preserve it).
3. Master diabolos 0 wall bearing.

(Apr. 18, 2020  10:16 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: sure I have  all of the gt layers, and discs as well as volcanic', spiral', hunter' ,orbit metal, dimension' charge, octa,   a few 00s and 0s,  survive, rise, low,.  I tryed to only list the notable things to make righting this easier lol.

..Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it!
I'm a Defense type blader that's only made mostly defense and some stamina combos, and I think they could use more work and would appreciate some help and tips on how to make them better for holding up their defenses against Attack types. Especially against my strongest attack type combos: Lord Spriggan 0 Destroy and Ace Dragon 00 Destroy' Retsu

These Beys are all played with in a standard black Beystadium from Burst.

My Combos:
Judgement Achilles/Pegasus 0 Bump Keep Sen -Defense
Heaven Dragon 00/10 Orbit Gen -Defense
Perfect Phoenix 00/10 Octa -Defense
Grand Achilles 00 Proof Xtend+/ Eternal -Stamina
Archer Hercules 0 Revolve -Stamina

Beys I Own (listing only GT and some Super Z):
ace rock and grand Dragon, Union Achilles, Bushin Ashura, Lord Spriggan, Dread Bahamut, Revive and Dead Phoenix, Archer Hercules

Parts I Own (from top to bottom):
weights-
ten, zan, sen, retsu, metsu, gen
bases-
Slash
discs-
0, 00, 7, 4, 10, 3, sting, blitz, convert, 4, outer, 11, 12, 13, 8, 8', 1, and 1'
frames-
Wall, Glaive, Cross, Proof, Bump, Dagger, meteor
drivers-
xtend+, destroy, destroy', orbit, orbit metal, bearing, atomic, low, keep, eternal, operate, cycle, quest, zeta', yard, absorb, and revolve.

All tips advice are appreciated and i thank anyone and everyone for helping me become a better defense type blader!
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:30 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: I'm a Defense type blader that's only made mostly defense and some stamina combos, and I think they could use more work and would appreciate some help and tips on how to make them better for holding up their defenses against Attack types. Especially against my strongest attack type combos: Lord Spriggan 0 Destroy and Ace Dragon 00 Destroy' Retsu

My Combos:
Perfect Phoenix  00/10 Octa -Defense
Grand Achilles 00 Proof  Xtend+/ Eternal -Stamina

ace rock and grand Dragon, Union Achilles, Bushin Ashura, Lord Spriggan, Dread Bahamut, Revive and Dead Phoenix, Archer Hercules

weights-
bases-
Slash
discs-
0, 00, 7, 4, 10, 3, sting, blitz, convert, 4, outer, 11, 12, 13, 8, 8', 1, and 1'
frames-
drivers-
xtend+, destroy, destroy', orbit, orbit metal, bearing, atomic, low, keep, eternal, operate, cycle, quest, zeta', yard, absorb, and revolve.

All tips advice are appreciated and i thank anyone and everyone for helping me become a better defense type blader!

1. Perfect Phoenix outer Xtend+
2. Judgement Achilles blitz destroy’
3. Lord spriggan 0 cross atomic (same spin)
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:33 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:30 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: I'm a Defense type blader that's only made mostly defense and some stamina combos, and I think they could use more work and would appreciate some help and tips on how to make them better for holding up their defenses against Attack types. Especially against my strongest attack type combos: Lord Spriggan 0 Destroy and Ace Dragon 00 Destroy' Retsu

My Combos:
Perfect Phoenix  00/10 Octa -Defense
Grand Achilles 00 Proof  Xtend+/ Eternal -Stamina

weights-
bases-
Slash
discs-
frames-
drivers-

1. Perfect Phoenix outer Xtend+

thanks! do you know any more defense combos dragon could work well in? (its mostly just for personal reasons as dragons played a big role in my life ^^Wink
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:42 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:33 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: 1. Perfect Phoenix outer Xtend+

thanks! do you know any more defense combos dragon could work well in? (its mostly just for personal reasons as dragons played a big role in my life ^^Wink

The chip?

If so then, lord dragon 0 cross atomic
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:42 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: thanks! do you know any more defense combos dragon could work well in? (its mostly just for personal reasons as dragons played a big role in my life ^^Wink

The chip?

yes!
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:46 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: The chip?

yes!

You can also run a mobile defense combo with Lord Dragon blitz destroy/destroy’
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:42 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: thanks! do you know any more defense combos dragon could work well in? (its mostly just for personal reasons as dragons played a big role in my life ^^Wink

The chip?

oh, right. I somehow blanked and forgot spriggan could be removed from lord, sorry about that
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:49 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:45 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: The chip?

oh, right. I somehow blanked and forgot spriggan could be removed from lord, sorry about that

It’s fine. Though, the only problem with dragon is that it isn’t viable with dual spin
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:50 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:49 AM)Donkat Three Wrote: oh, right. I somehow blanked and forgot spriggan could be removed from lord, sorry about that

It’s fine. Though, the only problem with dragon is that it isn’t viable with dual spin

That is very true, and the fact my dragon has a broken tooth doesn't help either. But even with it being a little weaker, I just can't help but use it due to my past involving dragons so much lol.
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:57 AM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2020  12:50 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote: It’s fine. Though, the only problem with dragon is that it isn’t viable with dual spin

That is very true, and the fact my dragon has a broken tooth doesn't help either. But even with it being a little weaker, I just can't help but use it due to my past involving dragons so much lol.

Okay this is getting off topic.